The Venting/Ranting thread [rebooted]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by johndoe View Post
    playing on BS Nanny Ogg and it's driving me nuts. i wouldn't be surprised if i'm somehow affected by it in the same way that i have really long aim lines on 1 account for some reason
    oh yea and i played again, i have the mission with 1-3 and the mission reward tab flashed again after game as in it completed but maybe didn't register... i should record a movie of this
    Let us know what happens if you decide to try it on pc please

Comment

• What is pissing me off is I am mostly getting 8 hour boxes. They want me to waste my cash to open them

Comment

• Originally posted by COOLOCKER View Post
        My rant for the day. I was playing this player and was about to win the game with 2 easy shots to take it. I was lining up my first shot when the game suddenly ended..........but i lost??????? I hope this was just a bug and not something sinister, lol.

I'm more jealous of your cash than your coins LOL

Comment

• And Another League !

I was in first place in both leagues when I logged out at 5.30am but I peaked too early LOL

Still, at least my 78%+ win percentage isn't getting damaged since I only play a couple of games a week on these accounts LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by COOLOCKER View Post

Lucky shot to be precise. I usually try for the circle next to the bulls eye (red circle), as that has given me a country cue piece in the past. Its how i got my country cue to level 4. Theres not a whole lot you can do with cash when playing on PC anyways.
            I've gotten 4 pcs. playing in Vegas, which is really funny, since as you know I don't (often) even use the cue heh heh

Originally posted by COOLOCKER View Post
            My rant for the day. I was playing this player and was about to win the game with 2 easy shots to take it. I was lining up my first shot when the game suddenly ended..........but i lost??????? I hope this was just a bug and not something sinister, lol.
            I think I may have mentioned it previously when (nearly) the same thing happened to me. Sucks don't it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nanny Ogg View Post

I'm more jealous of your cash than your coins LOL
              COOLOCKER why don't you use the cash to buy leg boxes or to win one of those championships? Your 72% win rate makes me thing you could win it or at least get top 100

Comment

• Originally posted by undiscovad View Post

COOLOCKER why don't you use the cash to buy leg boxes or to win one of those championships? Your 72% win rate makes me thing you could win it or at least get top 100
                I will in time undiscovad , just havent got the inclination to do it at the moment, lol.

Comment

Let us know what happens if you decide to try it on pc please
                  i can't get the pot 3 balls in a row mission to work on pc either, tried 2 games and nothing
                  while looking at the number of players and games on PC version I could only hear crickets
                  I love my cue! https://i.ibb.co/Mn4F0sm/gg.png

Comment

i can't get the pot 3 balls in a row mission to work on pc either, tried 2 games and nothing
                    while looking at the number of players and games on PC version I could only hear crickets
                    Do you mean on a break ? Or are you also having problems with balls in a row ( which obviously has to be done in one game ).

If both then there is something very wrong and you may want to ask Moneyclip for help ( presuming that you don't mind waiting days for a reply and then either getting ignored or accused of using exploits and being threatened with a ban which is the experience of many, many innocent players including me LOL ).

Also, PC version is getting more and more frustrating when trying to find a game, every day I end up shouting "Oh come ooooon" at the screen when sitting there for several minutes and then getting stuck in a 100 coin game when I wanted to play for 500k LOL

Comment

the only time i hear crickets (the time running out crap) is when time is running out or i meet a c#*t who does a "safety" snooker shot and after time goes on it ticks all the time.

lmao i used to breed crickets for my small goannas (monitor lizards) and lots escaped about 20 years ago, so in spring to autumn i hear crickets all the time. i saw one in the bathroom this morning.

btw nanny i am more opinionated than you but we can still speak to each other civilly about 8 ball. i won't ignore you because i am mature. But no BS about anything else

Comment

• The 3 balls in a row is usually one after the other in the same game. Otherwise it would be pot 3 balls on the break. Strange how that one isnt working though?

Comment

• the mission is "pot 3 balls on a break" and i played a game just now in rome but my opponent accidentally potted the black so i won
                          guess what? after that game the mission completed itself and NO i didn't do anything in that game. oh well... anyway i'm not going to bother with reporting this or making a ticket, screw it

edit: did i say in a row previously? if i did i corrected myself now above
                          I love my cue! https://i.ibb.co/Mn4F0sm/gg.png

Comment

• Why isn't that opinionated old baggage talking to me?. I would love to show her how opinionated I am. i love a good fact based argument with someone with some intellect.

she was happy to crap on in my threads with irrelevant crap.
                            Last edited by Fred Jones; 04-08-21, 09:08 AM. Reason: previous threads

Comment

• I would have thought you and Nanny would be a perfect match Fred?! Must be a lovers tiff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fred Jones View Post
                                Why isn't that opinionated old baggage talking to me?. I would love to show her how opinionated I am. i love a good fact based argument with someone with some intellect.

she was happy to crap on in my threads with irrelevant crap.
                                Someone told me you've been posting at me which is the only reason I know about it since you're on my ignore list, and will be going straight back on it after this post.

Sure I was "happy to crap on" at first, because I was trying to make a new member feel welcome.... my bad, my mistake.

For you, and for anyone else who supports that bloated orange monstrosity and all his lies and especially his attempted insurrection, I want nothing to do with anyone with that qanon mindset. Nothing.

The election was not stolen, the single most dirty, filthy, corrupt President in the entire history of the USA is the only one who tried to steal it.

we can talk civilly about 8ball
                                No, we can't.
                                I don't talk to people I don't like.

and no BS about anything else
                                I wasn't aware you make the rules....oh wait, you don't so I will BS about whatever the hell I want to.

Reply if you want, I won't see it or read it.

Comment

• Hehe.... between this and my over the top theatrics in the Ranting thread, this is what makes forums exciting!!! hehe

Comment

Someone told me you've been posting at me which is the only reason I know about it since you're on my ignore list, and will be going straight back on it after this post.

Sure I was "happy to crap on" at first, because I was trying to make a new member feel welcome.... my bad, my mistake.

For you, and for anyone else who supports that bloated orange monstrosity and all his lies and especially his attempted insurrection, I want nothing to do with anyone with that qanon mindset. Nothing.

The election was not stolen, the single most dirty, filthy, corrupt President in the entire history of the USA is the only one who tried to steal it.

No, we can't.
                                    I don't talk to people I don't like.

I wasn't aware you make the rules....oh wait, you don't so I will BS about whatever the hell I want to.

Reply if you want, I won't see it or read it.

You are full of you know what. You forgot to say you are grumpy and misinformed and keep your head in the sand.

can someone tell her this please?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryan Cawdor View Post
                                      Hehe.... between this and my over the top theatrics in the Ranting thread, this is what makes forums exciting!!! hehe
                                      Yes it is fun isn't it.

Almost like i am back on farcebook between games to have some light relief

Comment

• Originally posted by Fred Jones View Post
                                        can someone tell her this please?
                                        Why would it be important to you for her to read it, you just got done saying that, iyho, she isn't worth the time

Maybe a better idea might be to not worry about it, and go your separate way(s).

Comment

• Originally posted by bogus6948 View Post

Why would it be important to you for her to read it, you just got done saying that, iyho, she isn't worth the time

Maybe a better idea might be to not worry about it, and go your separate way(s).
                                          Well said Mr B.

I'll quote myself from very early on in this saga...

It would probably be for the best if you and I stay away from each other in the future, in order to keep the peace in here.
                                          He just wouldn't leave it alone though would he, like a small child picking at a scab and then whining when he reopens the wound.

And if there is anyone tempted to "tell me this", please don't bother because I'm not interested and I have literally zero fucks to give, thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                          X