No announcement yet.

The Venting/Ranting thread [rebooted]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waited weeks to get to 84 cash, watching videos and today I made the lucky shot. Boom, 89 cash. So I bought 3 leg boxes... what a waste, got 3 pieces of crap from the same legs that I already own (and I only have 5 leg cues). So frustrating. But I'm sure moneyclip wants me to spend real cash... but its cool. I use my max pool pass cues, no incentive to change.

Comment

• Originally posted by undiscovad View Post
      Waited weeks to get to 84 cash, watching videos and today I made the lucky shot. Boom, 89 cash. So I bought 3 leg boxes... what a waste, got 3 pieces of crap from the same legs that I already own (and I only have 5 leg cues). So frustrating. But I'm sure moneyclip wants me to spend real cash... but its cool. I use my max pool pass cues, no incentive to change.
      lol, with me only playing on PC, can you imagine how often i get to open Legendary/rare/epic boxes? About 1 every 4 months, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by COOLOCKER View Post

lol, with me only playing on PC, can you imagine how often i get to open Legendary/rare/epic boxes? About 1 every 4 months, lol.
        Sorry Cools. They MC wants our real cash lol. Glad we both don't use or need these legs. Lol

Comment

• This is a new cheat, have any of you seen this already ?

Comment

• Here is his profile

Comment

• He can see the pockets I think because he was potting the balls easily.

I am so fed up with the cheaters, you have no idea.

Comment

• I don't think its a cheat, more like a glitch. For some reason the table graphics didn't fully load on your device. Is it PC or mobile?

Comment

• Originally posted by kilowatter View Post
                  I don't think its a cheat, more like a glitch. For some reason the table graphics didn't fully load on your device. Is it PC or mobile?
                  Thats what i thought as well. If more folks come out with this, then it might be a cheat. But for me, it s a glitch......so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by dhakapapa View Post
                    This is a new cheat, have any of you seen this already ?

This looks like a glitch at first glance, but I guess you can send it to moneyclip for peace of mind...

Comment

• Originally posted by kilowatter View Post
                      I don't think its a cheat, more like a glitch. For some reason the table graphics didn't fully load on your device. Is it PC or mobile?
                      I play on PC with BlueStacks.
                      Yes it might have been a glitch, lee's see if it happens again.
                      Thanks guys !

Comment

• Originally posted by dhakapapa View Post

I play on PC with BlueStacks.
                        Yes it might have been a glitch, lee's see if it happens again.
                        Thanks guys !
                        keep in mind that bluestacks relies on the virtualization stack to emulate an android system... emulation is the key word here... so it's emulating everything including graphics... although I used to use bluestacks but never ran into problems like that...

Comment

• Goddamn cocksuckers who win Berlin on the very first bank shot... In your fucking face! we really need a "fuck you" as a chat phrase...

or to be more realistic here is what we do need:
                          • Beat me with skill not luck!
                          • You got so lucky!
                          • Your win isn't a real win!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryan Cawdor View Post
                            Goddamn cocksuckers who win Berlin on the very first bank shot... In your fucking face! we really need a "fuck you" as a chat phrase...

or to be more realistic here is what we do need:
                            • Beat me with skill not luck!
                            • You got so lucky!
                            • Your win isn't a real win!
                            lol agree bro , not all this bollocks chat make no sense nonsense...

Comment

• I hate negative trophies on the trophy road. I've been struggling for months to get a new ring. Keep winning then losing, then losing more and over time managed to make it back but in terms of tropies. This is what I need:
                              1) rome (4m) - 8 uninterrupted wins (I've lost every single Rome match I ever played lol)
                              2) Bangkok (5m, most likely ring) - 4 uninterrupted wins
                              3) Seoul (10m) - 6 uninterrupted wins. I was once 2 wins away, but the negative trophy made this now mathematically 6.
                              4) Mumbai (15m)- 2 uninterrupted wins.

Based on this, I lose in Bangkok and Seoul, and win it back in Mumbai. But I remember months ago, I kept getting denied in Mumbai so not touching that table for a while.
                              if the negative trophy road were removed, I'd happily play 20 wins for a ring. I'm more likely to do that...

So for now, I'm just a 9 ball player. No progress. I will eventually get bored at this rate. Any advice?
                              Last edited by undiscovad; 19-01-22, 06:19 AM.

Comment

• No advice really other than just play for the fun and challenge of playing. I think the trophy road nonsense has hurt the game, especially for players wanting to get a ring on a new table. I'm glad i achieved my Berlin ring before the trophy road nonsense (and the table was swarmed and ruined by the cheato scumbags)

Comment

• Yeah, have to agree. I just play for the fun of it. To see how my game improves over time etc. I know PC doesnt have the bells and whistles that mobile has, but im fairly sure i wouldnt be dragged into the trophy road/pool pass thingy if it was available to me.

Comment

I hate negative trophies on the trophy road. I've been struggling for months to get a new ring. Keep winning then losing, then losing more and over time managed to make it back but in terms of tropies. This is what I need:
                                    1) rome (4m) - 8 uninterrupted wins (I've lost every single Rome match I ever played lol)
                                    2) Bangkok (5m, most likely ring) - 4 uninterrupted wins
                                    3) Seoul (10m) - 6 uninterrupted wins. I was once 2 wins away, but the negative trophy made this now mathematically 6.
                                    4) Mumbai (15m)- 2 uninterrupted wins.

Based on this, I lose in Bangkok and Seoul, and win it back in Mumbai. But I remember months ago, I kept getting denied in Mumbai so not touching that table for a while.
                                    if the negative trophy road were removed, I'd happily play 20 wins for a ring. I'm more likely to do that...

So for now, I'm just a 9 ball player. No progress. I will eventually get bored at this rate. Any advice?
                                    I also like playing tournaments, albeit I'm not that good. It's still one of the fun parts of the game.

Comment

• This is what I mean. I played a Bangkok this am (why not, take some risk). I face this guest, low accounts who denied me. Like utter bs. He used a Blue hope level 1 cue with zero spin the entire game, like come on. F you money clip, rigged shit here... However, I calmed down and boom tried and won a Mumbai. Now just need 1 more uninterupted Mumbai win (I'm on 666 trophies out of 700 here) for a ring and 5 uninterrupted Bangkok for a ring. F you money clip. I'm not spending cent more on this game lol.

Comment

This is what I mean. I played a Bangkok this am (why not, take some risk). I face this guest, low accounts who denied me. Like utter bs. He used a Blue hope level 1 cue with zero spin the entire game, like come on. F you money clip, rigged shit here... However, I calmed down and boom tried and won a Mumbai. Now just need 1 more uninterupted Mumbai win (I'm on 666 trophies out of 700 here) for a ring and 5 uninterrupted Bangkok for a ring. F you money clip. I'm not spending cent more on this game lol.
                                        As soon as i saw that Pic, i knew it could be an easy finish undiscovad . 3 spots potted on the break to start off, followed by (what i would have tried here) an easy roll in on the purple. Then the green potted with a little bit of force to give an angle on the yellow, so that the cue ball comes back of the cushion to allow for an easy blue after that. Then the black is a formality. Just curious if that is how it played out?

Comment

• Originally posted by COOLOCKER View Post

As soon as i saw that Pic, i knew it could be an easy finish undiscovad . 3 spots potted on the break to start off, followed by (what i would have tried here) an easy roll in on the purple. Then the green potted with a little bit of force to give an angle on the yellow, so that the cue ball comes back of the cushion to allow for an easy blue after that. Then the black is a formality. Just curious if that is how it played out?
                                          Yes, this is a legendary break. From a level 1, blue hope cue. Bs. I get the crap breaks with maxed out pool pass cues (pot a ball but some mess on the table). Fair enough, the gaps are wide in this game so oak got away with zero spin. Utter nonsense I tell you....

but I won my coins back. Think I'm 24M up on the club league, but actually just won 13 odd million from the Mumbai. Currently sitting with 260M coins, can you believe this ?

Maybe one day 300M?
                                          Last edited by undiscovad; 19-01-22, 03:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                          X