No announcement yet.

The Venting/Ranting thread [rebooted]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• During the present poolpass, I accumulated two golden shots.
    I got the bull's eye with the free shot. got 5 cash

And then with the two golden shots ....

and

how to fix spacebar on lenovo laptop

Comment

• This comes on top of excellent news I got IRL this week.

Happy camper here.

Comment

• Originally posted by dhakapapa View Post
        This comes on top of excellent news I got IRL this week.

Happy camper here.
        Brilliant, well done ! (on the achievement and the good news)
         Oh No, he's retired !

Comment

During the present poolpass, I accumulated two golden shots.
          I got the bull's eye with the free shot. got 5 cash

And then with the two golden shots ....

and

how to fix spacebar on lenovo laptop
          Amazing stuff bro

Comment

This comes on top of excellent news I got IRL this week.

Happy camper here.
            Delighted to hear it Dhaka. Any good news is always welcome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stevo View Post

I've watched some of those cheato videos. Some allow the player without really trying to line up a shot do a 4 rail fluke shot (after hitting an object ball first) I guess those 40% people get about 40% of the break. This thread and youtube videos has turned me off wanting to play Berlin if I ever get 20 times the coins it costs. I am the sort of person that if I start something I have to finish it and a lot of wins are needed for a ring and that is the goal.
              Fortunately this Cheto hack doesn't exist on desktop PC version, only on IOS.....

Originally posted by [B
              Hwli][/B]
              Same here Ryan. 3 Days in a row I've lost hundreds of millions when I start playing Berlin. Nearly all against 40 odd % win rate who just don't miss. If it's a hack, it's more subtle than it used to be. Perhaps they're winning through merit but it's an unusual run of bad luck over 3 consecutive days so hmmmmm.......
              I'm so goddamned tired of getting butt-fucked all the time..... I lost 4 straight games of Berlin today, then finally made the bank shot for the win.....and scratched!!! Goddamned Jesus Christ... Butt-fucked!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryan Cawdor View Post

Fortunately this Cheto hack doesn't exist on desktop PC version, only on IOS.....
                Unfortunately I have to say you were wrong.Cheto hack users are now very difficult to detect.Because they usually use on the black ball when a bank shot is needed.
                They also use it for incredible combination shots when needed.However, it was very easy to detect them 6 months ago.
                Even on a simple bank shot(he called bottom right pocket-AIM contact left short rail),
                I remember an opponent who shot perfectly without even taking time to aim after the cue had moved a little in the opposite, sometimes diagonal, direction.
                Even if it was difficult, I beat him a few times without giving him a shot.I guess they keep the PC version secret or it's not very popular.
                Interestingly, almost all of those who use this hacking program are gamers playing on the mobile platform.
                It is actually very tragic for a level 751 Venice Table player to play on PC and use this hacking program.
                I guess there are very few honest players playing the Venice Table in the mobile version anymore.
                Even at the Berlin table, there must not be enough players, because they are playing on the PC.

Comment

• Originally posted by LMAO View Post

Unfortunately I have to say you were wrong.Cheto hack users are now very difficult to detect.Because they usually use on the black ball when a bank shot is needed.
                  They also use it for incredible combination shots when needed.However, it was very easy to detect them 6 months ago.
                  Even on a simple bank shot(he called bottom right pocket-AIM contact left short rail),
                  I remember an opponent who shot perfectly without even taking time to aim after the cue had moved a little in the opposite, sometimes diagonal, direction.
                  Even if it was difficult, I beat him a few times without giving him a shot.I guess they keep the PC version secret or it's not very popular.
                  Interestingly, almost all of those who use this hacking program are gamers playing on the mobile platform.
                  It is actually very tragic for a level 751 Venice Table player to play on PC and use this hacking program.
                  I guess there are very few honest players playing the Venice Table in the mobile version anymore.
                  Even at the Berlin table, there must not be enough players, because they are playing on the PC.
                  Hmm okay.... I thought it was only IOS because a bunch of people on Reddit 8Ball forum were saying that....

Comment

• Originally posted by undiscovad View Post

This just happened! Mumbai ring done. Coin balance at all time high (278M). My 2nd highest ring is Paris.
                    Wow, I'm never been happier from this game than in this moment. Ironic, how a few days ago I was pissed off by money clip
                    my win percentage 60.8%, 11k games won, net winnings 1.49B (so I'm a small time player, aka 100 coin miami).
                    What you have to understand they program it to make it hard as possible to win the first ring on the higher tables...insanely hard.love how moneyclips love to take you back to square one on the trophies as you think just 1 win away from the ring.

.I've won my rings on all tables ect...ages ago ect..but just pointing this out..it's funny tho I played and won in souel tower table over 60/70 games in one night. .found it quite easy..3/4 win streak 1 loss 2/3 wins in a row then couple of losses ect...now on my other account ..it's becomes hard just to win like you say 6-8 games for ring ect...and my main account I earned 10s of billions so I a pretty ok player. ..won Berlin Mumbai rings ect..just shows ya it's not the player it's the game..total against you...funny how yu get denied by very low rank players..as I keep echoing it's all rigged and programmed to favour certain players to win...at certain times...

Comment

• Originally posted by undiscovad View Post
                      I hate negative trophies on the trophy road. I've been struggling for months to get a new ring. Keep winning then losing, then losing more and over time managed to make it back but in terms of tropies. This is what I need:
                      1) rome (4m) - 8 uninterrupted wins (I've lost every single Rome match I ever played lol)
                      2) Bangkok (5m, most likely ring) - 4 uninterrupted wins
                      3) Seoul (10m) - 6 uninterrupted wins. I was once 2 wins away, but the negative trophy made this now mathematically 6.
                      4) Mumbai (15m)- 2 uninterrupted wins.

Based on this, I lose in Bangkok and Seoul, and win it back in Mumbai. But I remember months ago, I kept getting denied in Mumbai so not touching that table for a while.
                      if the negative trophy road were removed, I'd happily play 20 wins for a ring. I'm more likely to do that...

So for now, I'm just a 9 ball player. No progress. I will eventually get bored at this rate. Any advice?
                      My reply was aimed at this msg comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Jahsun View Post

My reply was aimed at this msg comment
                        Okay. That was a while ago. I since have gotten Bangkok, Seoul and Mumbai... sometimes I get a hiding but sometimes I give it... it's just a game. Love it, play daily.
                        I have zero cares about the other rings. I achieved all my goals in the game. I'm a happy chap. No complaints from me. Yes, it's normal for random 1 bar of force to go way too far and scratch but It's video pool. It's okay.

Comment

• I accumulated two free golden shots, one from the cue thing and one from the pool pass, combined with the daily free one. And it was an easy layout.
                          I hit the bull with the free shot for five pool cash, then hit the bull with the free golden shot, 100 pool cash, and then just next to the bull with the second free shot, for sixty pool cash.
                          My total pool cash now stands at 1,015.
                          Last week I hit the bull's eye and got four leg boxes and as expected, full of useless rubbish. Not one of my 15 leg cues could get upgraded and every box gave only 3K coins and a free spin
                          No incentive to purchase leg boxes.

Comment

I accumulated two free golden shots, one from the cue thing and one from the pool pass, combined with the daily free one. And it was an easy layout.
                            I hit the bull with the free shot for five pool cash, then hit the bull with the free golden shot, 100 pool cash, and then just next to the bull with the second free shot, for sixty pool cash.
                            Last week I hit the bull's eye and got four leg boxes and as expected, full of useless rubbish. Not one of my 15 leg cues could get upgraded and every box gave only 3K coins and a free spin
                            Honestly, that 1k of cash would be nicely spent by me to buy leg boxes. I know pool cash supposed to help win rins, like win streaks and championship... but I couldn't care less for them. If I get pool cash, will buy leg boxes. I'm at 60% max payback and 150% xp. If this gets higher, maybe I can use those cues.
                            I struggle to maintain wins using leg cues. With my Max Marshall cue (new fav, from wild west premium pool pass). I have a denial rate of like 75% (i counted 3 out of 4 when its my break). But the opponents that deny me either use legs or max bright diamond cue. Hate the latter especially...

Anyways well done on building the pot. Your post makes me not want to work hard for more "free" leg boxes lol. Which I love btw hehe

Comment

• Jesus Christ I'm so goddamned tired of being denied in Berlin...

BUT.... I finally just did it to someone else... So in your fucking face!!!

Comment

I accumulated two free golden shots, one from the cue thing and one from the pool pass, combined with the daily free one. And it was an easy layout.
                                1,015 pool cash

I recommend using your pool nkits to unlock legendary cues. You know, there is high inflation all over the world right now.
                                MiniClip can always increase the pool money fee required to open Legendary boxes.
                                Remember, previously it was necessary to pay 43 Pool coins to buy 3 Legendary boxes 3 years ago.
                                Now we have to pay 89 Pool money. I opened six boxes twice on a Sunday afternoon. The last leg pieces that I needed to open 3 cues in total were opened.
                                This Monday, I opened 6 boxes after midnight, as before. The last piece I needed to unlock the Firestorm Cue and the 2 pieces I needed to unlock the Walkyrie Cue were not unlock.
                                I suggest you open the boxes at different times of the day.
                                I don't think it's a good idea to open boxes after midnight. I hope the leg pieces you need pop up.

Comment

• Originally posted by LMAO View Post

1,015 pool cash

I recommend using your pool nkits to unlock legendary cues. You know, there is high inflation all over the world right now.
                                  MiniClip can always increase the pool money fee required to open Legendary boxes.
                                  Remember, previously it was necessary to pay 43 Pool coins to buy 3 Legendary boxes 3 years ago.
                                  Now we have to pay 89 Pool money. I opened six boxes twice on a Sunday afternoon. The last leg pieces that I needed to open 3 cues in total were opened.
                                  This Monday, I opened 6 boxes after midnight, as before. The last piece I needed to unlock the Firestorm Cue and the 2 pieces I needed to unlock the Walkyrie Cue were not unlock.
                                  I suggest you open the boxes at different times of the day.
                                  I don't think it's a good idea to open boxes after midnight. I hope the leg pieces you need pop up.

Comment

• The assholes at moneyclip have zeroed my winnings in the leagues. This is the first time this has happened. My winnings going to the club have been zero for roughly a year, but they always still added up in the leagues not attached to clubs like the country and world league etc. Not any more by the looks of things. I had well over a billion won this week, but saw it set at zero last night. Its still zero this morning, and i expect it will be zero at the start of the new week as well.

But to be honest, i knew it was coming. Nanny Ogg told me just before she went out in a blaze of glory that her winnings had been zeroed. My reply to Nan was i will be zeroed soon as well then, because of the history we have with moneyclip.

The wankers have accused me of cheating in the past, so i sent them videos of me playing showing them i didnt need to cheat. 2 videos of game after game, not just random wins here and there. Roughly 30 games with 2 losses or something in between.

Fuck you moneyclip.

Comment

• I have been very unlucky to hit the bull's eye with the golden shots lately.
                                      Until this morning, I hit the bull's eye.
                                      Which netted me 3 champion boxes full of useless shit, fire wood, a free spin, and a couple thousand coins.
                                      Screw MoneyClip

Comment

• Wow, I finally reach the weekend, figure I'd shoot a few racks, and....

Website Name:
                                        Miniclip

URL Checked:
                                        www.miniclip.com

Response Time:
                                        no response

Down For:
                                        ~11 hours 7 mins

Miniclip.com is DOWN for everyone.
                                        It is not just you. The server is not responding...
                                        Marvelous

Comment

• Originally posted by bogus6948 View Post
                                          Wow, I finally reach the weekend, figure I'd shoot a few racks, and....

Marvelous
                                          Dam, i was just on playing about 10 minutes ago, lol.

Comment

Working...
                                          X