No announcement yet.

The Venting/Ranting thread [rebooted]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• undiscovad it's so sad but I bet a lot of us will be following you soon enough, I'm glad you'll still come back here though it's a great group!
    Last edited by wiccatree; 12-07-22, 04:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by undiscovad View Post
      I Uninstaller the 8bp game for now. I was 780M this morning when i woke up, and now 500M. In the process i played my first (and 3 other Berlin) games, lost all. Only 1 was a cheeto who won in under a minute. On chasing my coins back, via Mumbai and Seoul ended up 170M down, went on after 2 hours and still won 2 out of another 8 games. It's just not my day. But also I needed an excuse to stop playing, still average 8 hours a day on the app and I reached all my previous goals. At least this way I'll have 500M coins left when I decide to come back. Maybe in a few weeks. Will pop by the forum every now and then. Was fun, until it wasn't. Chasing coins and wasting my life away on my phone ... not very healthy.
      Yeah, chasing those losses are what kills it for most. If i get 3 straight losses in a row, i just turn it off. If i come back on and lose 2 more, off again.

Comment

• I mainly play in my spare time at work. After a few months off i bet you can find a way to enjoy the game Eyollan.

Comment

• undiscovad . That's a shame - good luck to you, hope you play again soon.

Comment

• Thanks everyone. Think I'm just a bit frustrated. I mean I still have some coins so can easily play again. Just don't feel like

Comment

• Have 2 devices so opened the app on second phone, lost another 60M. Yet in my club I put in 627M this week. I deleted the app from the second device. So angry at myself. Take care all

Comment

I deleted the app from the second device. So angry at myself. Take care all
                Don't LEAVE because your angry at yourself, thats not good! FACE YOUR SHIT! BECOME BETTER! be what your meant to be, take a break, but don't leave & delete your account your an aweseome player & an awesome person =)

!!!""" NEVER GIVE UP """!!!

Comment

• No I'm sick of saying to people " oh Ok I understand MC is a shithouse company & they allow cheats & stuff"
                  NO! the most pleasure I get from this game is beating CHEATS
                  even if it's not cheats & the games swung their way, it's still cheating, but still its not a cross platform game so you can't play someone on mobile from PC so if you lose then accept that as a CHALLENGE to become better!
                  we have to beat them we HAVE ETO BEAT MONEYCLIP! PC WONT DIE!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• if your losing a lot I suggest you start to learn NO GUIDE LINES - they can't cheat there
                    noguide is where we win.

Comment

• Originally posted by wiccatree View Post
                      if your losing a lot I suggest you start to learn NO GUIDE LINES - they can't cheat there
                      noguide is where we win.

you are great at that game!!!

Comment

• Hi all

I re-download the game after sleeping on it, I calmed down. It's just a game. Maybe I won't grow my coin balance, but yeah I spent a lot of real $$ on the game and it was mostly fun. As an update, I played for an hour this morning before work and I'm now only 150M down for the week. Back in the 600M coins range. My wp is down 0.2% though to 62.4% now, was 62.6 at the start. Oh well. Not a quitter irl, and Def not throwing this game away. Well not yet ...

Comment

• Originally posted by wiccatree View Post
                          Don't LEAVE because your angry at yourself, thats not good! FACE YOUR SHIT! BECOME BETTER! be what your meant to be, take a break, but don't leave & delete your account your an aweseome player & an awesome person =)

!!!""" NEVER GIVE UP """!!!
                          Exactly! Thanks. Was just a very bad day in game and in personal life (maybe one rubbed the other, idk)

Comment

Hi all

I re-download the game after sleeping on it, I calmed down. It's just a game. Maybe I won't grow my coin balance, but yeah I spent a lot of real $$ on the game and it was mostly fun. As an update, I played for an hour this morning before work and I'm now only 150M down for the week. Back in the 600M coins range. My wp is down 0.2% though to 62.4% now, was 62.6 at the start. Oh well. Not a quitter irl, and Def not throwing this game away. Well not yet ...
                            800M+ for my club but this week my coins down 150M. How bad am I?

Comment

800M+ for my club but this week my coins down 150M. How bad am I?

I hope im getting this right undiscovad? You have won over 1.6 billion this week, but you are losing 150 million?. Thats less than average for the likes of you and me to lose that amount, for the amount you have won. Or, is it you are saying that your losses are 800 million (club amount) doubled to 1.6 billion for your weekly total, plus 150 million? If its the former, then I think your obsessing over the coins way too much. If its the latter, then yeah, i would be upset also. Or is it you are just down 150 million today?
                              Last edited by COOLOCKER; 13-07-22, 01:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by COOLOCKER View Post

I hope im getting this right undiscovad? You have won over 1.6 billion this week, but you are losing 150 million?. Thats less than average for the likes of you and me to lose that amount, for the amount you have won. Or, is it you are saying that your losses are 800 million (club amount) doubled to 1.6 billion for your weekly total, plus 150 million? If its the former, then I think your obsessing over the coins way too much. If its the latter, then yeah, i would be upset also. Or is it you are just down 150 million today?
                                It's the latter. I'm down 150M coins for the entire week. But in the club I contributed 800M, and on diamond league I did 1.6B. So yeah, I won 800M but then lost 950M this week.
                                Last edited by undiscovad; 13-07-22, 05:17 PM.

Comment

It's the later. I'm down 150M coins for the entire week. But in the club I contributed 800M, and on diamond league I did 1.6B. So yeah, I won 800M but then lost 950M this week.
                                  Dam, i can see why your pissed about it. Best advice i can give you is to get away from them trophy roads etc. When its costing you real money, thats when its not fun. Seriously, just try and play the game without having to spend. Its a lot easier to lose for nothing, and doesnt mess with your mind.

Comment

• The video of my last Berlin loss. Cheats be running wild...
                                    https://youtu.be/7WHXBPpCEN0

Comment

• Most annoying 1B club contribution ever (also first time I hit 2B+ on league). Still down 150M but playing for fun.

Comment

• undiscovad I've been 300M down before, in only 30 mins or so of playing. It can take hours or days to get it back. I know it can be very, very frustrating sometimes. I figure with your WP, it's only a matter of time until you have billions to play with, you just have to play the long game, knowing it will come in time. Paradoxically, I've found that the coins mount up much more quickly when you stop caring about them. . .

Comment

• Originally posted by Hwli View Post
                                          undiscovad I've been 300M down before, in only 30 mins or so of playing. It can take hours or days to get it back. I know it can be very, very frustrating sometimes. I figure with your WP, it's only a matter of time until you have billions to play with, you just have to play the long game, knowing it will come in time. Paradoxically, I've found that the coins mount up much more quickly when you stop caring about them. . .
                                          Makes sense. Thanks hwli. If you get a chance, can you chip in on your sion account? We currently 3rd in club league, but I'm out of ammo so if you can play yay... if not, it's also fine.

Comment

Working...
                                          X