The Venting/Ranting thread [rebooted]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by undiscovad View Post
    The video of my last Berlin loss. Cheats be running wild...
    https://youtu.be/7WHXBPpCEN0
    I’ve encountered a few chetos in Monaco now also. They’re everywhere! I’m even considering learning the no guidelines table as it’s getting ridiculous again.

Comment

• sorry I'm out the games broken.
      Last edited by wiccatree; 24-09-22, 12:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by wiccatree View Post

its ridiculous now, it makes the good players play lower tables because there's less cheats, then the upcoming new players quit because it's too hard to beat us so it's a WIN WIN for moneclip I despise miniclip at this point.
        Very true.
        I get a lot of cheaters when playing 2.5M Miami so mostly I now play 500K again.
        Recently I get a lot of 100K games when I want to bet 500K.
        Maybe there are less players in total ?

Comment

• why does everyone run into cheaters but me?

in fact, i have very good luck sometimes in the 10M games... Lately, everyone quits right away. last night, I played 8 straight 10M games, and 8 of them quit right away. I think it's because Miniclip removed the replay option....

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryan Cawdor View Post
            why does everyone run into cheaters but me?

in fact, i have very good luck sometimes in the 10M games... Lately, everyone quits right away. last night, I played 8 straight 10M games, and 8 of them quit right away. I think it's because Miniclip removed the replay option....
            Im in the same boat Ryan. Although i have played many a game in Beijing where im left scratching my head, but nothing ever like what we see in these videos. You are PC, right? Whats your gaming name, maybe weve met there?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryan Cawdor View Post
              why does everyone run into cheaters but me?

Please elucidate your thesis : why would people quit because the replay function has been removed. I think I am missing something.

I had a player quit on my earlier today. He seemed to be a player using a cheat but after potting a couple of balls he snookered himself and promptly quit although there were still a lot of balls on the table and play was not going to be easy.

Comment

• I am encountering cheetos now in sequence.
                I am done playing for the weekend, till the kids go back to school.
                Kids or not, I would like to encounter at least one and I would bring a baseball bat.

Comment

• Originally posted by COOLOCKER View Post

Im in the same boat Ryan. Although i have played many a game in Beijing where im left scratching my head, but nothing ever like what we see in these videos. You are PC, right? Whats your gaming name, maybe weve met there?
                  yah I'm on PC... i am CharlieBrown on there... I'm currently in Wiccatree's club

Comment

• Originally posted by dhakapapa View Post

Please elucidate your thesis : why would people quit because the replay function has been removed. I think I am missing something.

I had a player quit on my earlier today. He seemed to be a player using a cheat but after potting a couple of balls he snookered himself and promptly quit although there were still a lot of balls on the table and play was not going to be easy.
                    I think because the players that are coin transferers.... they can no longer do a replay right after their game, so they have to go back out to the main menu and start a new game and hope they match up with the same person...

Comment

Last edited by wiccatree; 24-09-22, 12:16 PM.

Comment

its ridiculous now, it makes the good players play lower tables because there's less cheats, then the upcoming new players quit because it's too hard to beat us so it's a WIN WIN for moneclip I despise miniclip at this point.
                        I think the players you define as good players are already playing at low tables with less skilled and less experienced players than them.

Profile picture of an opponent I often come across at the Berlin and Mumbai Tables:

There are also plenty of examples on our forum.

Comment

• Fell down the rabbit hole again. Was 150M down at one stage, now just over 10M coins lost for the week. Contributed 480M to my club, so I lost around 500M+ (with legendary cue tiny payback included). Gosh what a Monday. On the plus side, 4th Mumbai ring done and 20 wins into the 5th ring (albeit I lose every other game lol). Need some discipline. But the gambling makes the game fun. Didn't have a frustration problem. Encountered 4 chetos, they each took 15M from me... money clip (gave me max 2M payback on the supposed "up to 100%" legs).
                          Also in the past 2 weeks, my wp moved from 62.6% to 62.3% currently, over 30k games played. Gees ...

Comment

Last edited by wiccatree; 24-09-22, 12:14 PM.

Comment

this guy can pot 2500 balls & earn 40 billion lol & this group... is it even worth sending this screen to mc
                              what the hell is an RDX????

I have 4 videos of different cheto hackers. But it's pointless sending to money clip as reporting is treated like we are criminals exploiting the game. Lol, not worth the effort tbh. Haven't played a big game since Monday. 10k max bet for me now. Tied of the rogues lol.

Comment

Last edited by wiccatree; 24-09-22, 12:13 PM.

Comment

your right though, think most of us are tired of it but lets not give up aye!! we should play soon UN!
                                  True. I'm a bit of a gambler so last week had 2B on diamond league, net reduced coins. This week I'm 1B on diamond league, but I managed to claw back some. Despite app the cheats. Here is my account now, total 19k wins and bagged 2nd Rome ring also. Don't think I'm going back to that table, so much cheating. Was 700M, now almost 850M.
                                  Will play for fun so yes, please challenge whenever you want. Anyone can friend me also

Comment

• Every time I tried to login the last few days, I get this...

Spectacular

Comment

Last edited by wiccatree; 24-09-22, 01:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bogus6948 View Post
                                        Every time I tried to login the last few days, I get this...

Spectacular
                                        Ive had the same thing happen also. It seems to be working ok now though.

Comment

your adblock could be blocking the captcha you could disable it log in, then enable it i have this issue on a few sites
                                          I had a similar thought, so I tested it in a vm on a browser that wasn't using an ad blocker, no joy, I got exactly the same message. I believe this was a site problem, not resolvable on this side of the coin.

This morning, I am able to login only intermittently, sometimes I see that error, sometimes not. I sure hope this isn't a sign of things to come heh.

Comment

Working...
                                          X