No announcement yet.

The Venting/Ranting thread [rebooted]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm gonna vent. there's a player called juniorp2. he's a wsnker that uses a brilliant cheat programme. I've never seen anything like it. Well played . . .

Comment

• Originally posted by Hwli View Post
      I'm gonna vent. there's a player called juniorp2. he's a wsnker that uses a brilliant cheat programme. I've never seen anything like it. Well played . . .
      NOT well played! he sounds like a typical bastard! a typical get in the way of a bastard mo fo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HWI we shgould play soon pls X

Comment

• Hwli Im offering you jakarta games & it says your busy? ;p

Comment

I'm gonna vent. there's a player called juniorp2. he's a wsnker that uses a brilliant cheat programme. I've never seen anything like it. Well played . . .
          Beijing?

Comment

• COOLOCKER you feeling brave lol

Comment

• I shouldn't tease the devil!

Comment

• Originally posted by wiccatree View Post
                COOLOCKER you feeling brave lol
                Sure, i could do with a beating, lol.

Comment

• After lots of negatives, a positive in the game: got the gold showdown cup (so far 3x silvers for those that I bought premium pool passes and bronze for others). Happily take this, even if I never get another cup again...

Comment

• Originally posted by COOLOCKER View Post

Sure, i could do with a beating, lol.
                    ha! I wish! proof your a bad ass
                    ::::::::: COOLS BEST BREAK::::::::::

Comment

Wow,

Comment

That was very nice !

Comment

• all the people moaning about shit I just wanna post this pic of my friend terry, he's totally blind in his right eye & ever since I found that out when I play him I told him I'd close my right eye & he know's I do it!
                          try playing a game with 1 eye... no depth perception it's CRAZY!!!
                          but look at the scores! he's so amazing I don't even feel bad when I win & he's still beating me
                          ))))))) he only plays in London it's taken me a week to get him in Sydney lol ((((((((

Comment

• I offered him coins he don't want them hes only earned a mil & he's happy! tells us a LOT!
                            F MC's coins! he's my inspiration

Comment

• I have been cheated so often I am happy to lose a game from a player who does not cheat.
                              I have also been teased too often by players who needlessly run the clock down once they have an easy shot to finish the game.
                              So... I have acquired a bad character and I am now relentlessly running the clock down whilst picking up the cue ball and performing the famous dhakapapa dance with it all around the table before scoring the nine ball.

I am sorry. They made me do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by bogus6948 View Post
                                Every time I tried to login the last few days, I get this...

Spectacular
                                Check this new one out, lol. I only tried once and i got this, but now i cant get into the game at all. It might just be a glitch.............hopefully.

Comment

• "Number of login attempts exceeded" - have you been trying to log in alot (unsuccessfully) ? Otherwise someone has guessed your email and they're trying to crack the password ?
                                   Oh No, he's retired !

Comment

• Originally posted by cidercoder View Post
                                    "Number of login attempts exceeded" - have you been trying to log in alot (unsuccessfully) ? Otherwise someone has guessed your email and they're trying to crack the password ?
                                    I used my saved password and email from my saved data on the browser im using Cider. Its usually just a click on the email, and it auto fills for me. I only did it the once this morning to get that warning. So it shouldnt have happened after 1 try, but its happening all the time.

Comment

• I was mid game and it logged me out, tried to log in and I'm seeing the 'number of login attempts exceeded' thing like you, COOLOCKER . Is yours working yet? This is a new one, isn't it? They are finding new ways to annoy the PC players. . .

Comment

I was mid game and it logged me out, tried to log in and I'm seeing the 'number of login attempts exceeded' thing like you, COOLOCKER . Is yours working yet? This is a new one, isn't it? They are finding new ways to annoy the PC players. . .
                                        Yeah, im still having trouble Hwli. I havent been able to log in all day. You have any luck yet?

Comment

• it's happening to me now too, facebook logins still work.

Comment

Working...
                                          X