The Venting/Ranting thread [rebooted]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sorry I'm out the games broken.
    Last edited by wiccatree; 24-09-22, 12:09 PM.

Comment

• No COOLOCKER , it's not working for me and the Sion account is doing the same thing. I'm gonna just play as a guest like I did for many years. Yey beginner cue - my favourite, length trebles that you have to work out how much the ball tapers off line on the last bounce. . .

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Thanks for the suggestion wiccatree but I've never had an arseface account and I never will so unless there's a different way of getting back into my account, that'll be the end of it.

Comment

Last edited by wiccatree; 24-09-22, 12:06 PM.

Comment

Comment

• Yeah, i put in a ticket and got a reply by email. I couldnt put my ID number in coz i didnt know it at that point, so im not sure if it was the right channel i was using. But in the reply, they asked for more information, and then i was able to give them the ID number. But i suspect this will come to nothing as usual.

Comment

• Originally posted by wiccatree View Post
                    just found THIS support page on mc site never even knew it existed
                    lol, yeah, thats the one.

Comment

Comment

Comment

• I have submitted a thing, I have an old screenshot so I got my ID there, they don't make it easy, do they? Just trying to join in and add to the numbers so we can all play in our accounts again. This seems like an underhanded way of effing it up for the remaining PC players, doesn't it?

Comment

• Originally posted by wiccatree View Post

brilliant did you tell them it's not just you but many of us experiencing it?
                            Yeah, i mentioned im on a forum and many others are seeing the same thing. Ive also contacted Alok ATG Ghose on FB. Hes usually honest about things, so hopefully he will either let them know something is up, or let us know if we are screwed.

Comment

• Originally posted by COOLOCKER View Post

Yeah, i mentioned im on a forum and many others are seeing the same thing. Ive also contacted Alok ATG Ghost on FB. Hes usually honest about things, so hopefully he will either let them know something is up, or let us know if we are screwed.
                              And Tetsumonchi .....almost forgot about Tetsu, lol.

Comment

• Cheers Coolocker.

Comment

• I got a reply from Alok:

"
                                  Miniclip is evolving and moving towards mobile but 8bp will be very much available on the web version.... I will forward your report to the support team..."

On a side note, i was able to get into my account using bluestacks. But its just not the same type of game for me personally.

Comment

• Originally posted by COOLOCKER View Post
                                    I got a reply from Alok:

"
                                    Miniclip is evolving and moving towards mobile but 8bp will be very much available on the web version.... I will forward your report to the support team..."

On a side note, i was able to get into my account using bluestacks. But its just not the same type of game for me personally.
                                    Will your score count if you play with Bluestacks ?
                                    That's what I do.

Comment

• Originally posted by dhakapapa View Post

Will your score count if you play with Bluestacks ?
                                      That's what I do.
                                      When i tried out Eyollans club, the winnings where not added until i played a game on Bluestacks. After that 1 game, all my winnings where automatically added after it. Ive tried bluestacks every week since i came back into our club, but they havent been added. Also, when i joined Eyollans club, my profile said i was in a club. But every time i left our club to test something out, then came back, it always showed me as not being in a club. Any other club i joined showed me as a member on my profile, it just not showing in the miniclip club. Either something is up with the settings in our club (from moneyclips side), or the fact a lot of us are associated with the old official forum has somehow drawn the knives out??? Its all i can think of Dhaka.

Comment

• I see the fun continues heh. Surprisingly, I managed (so far) to skip that particular error, gives me something to (not) look forward to I guess

Comment

• Originally posted by bogus6948 View Post
                                          I see the fun continues heh. Surprisingly, I managed (so far) to skip that particular error, gives me something to (not) look forward to I guess
                                          I think if you have already seen the recaptcha thingy, then its only a matter of time before your hit also Bogus?

Comment

Working...
                                          X