No announcement yet.

The Venting/Ranting thread [rebooted]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I tried the opera browser this morning, and got the recaptcha thing for the first 3 attempts, then got the exceeded log in thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by COOLOCKER View Post
      I tried the opera browser this morning, and got the recaptcha thing for the first 3 attempts, then got the exceeded log in thing.

I bloody knew it was googles Recaptcha!!!
      if anyone has more than 1 pc/laptop can you try logging into your account on a totally diff machine please.

Comment

I think if you have already seen the recaptcha thingy, then its only a matter of time before your hit also Bogus?
        I'm only surprised you saw it first CL

Originally posted by wiccatree
        if anyone has more than 1 pc/laptop can you try logging into your account on a totally diff machine please.
        I can generate new virtual machines to try, but I haven't seen it yet on my end

Soon as I do, though, I'll be glad to give it a shot

Comment

• And one other thing !

I used to play the same player again upon request by that player but now I always refuse because it might be a cheater whom I beat with a golden break or early in the match.
          So if I ever meet a cheater IRL I will give him an extra kick for that reason.
          They have spoiled this game in more than one respect.

Comment

• Originally posted by dhakapapa View Post
            They have spoiled this game in more than one respect.
            the games a pile of shit, but it wont beat me I'll make a fake facebook account, and ill never use it, ill just sign into it with pool
            easy peasy! they think they can defeat us but they wont win!

Comment

• anyone can join facebook with a fake profile using THIS proton mail...
              & you don't need to give ANY REAL DETAILS =)

Comment

• hell I have 12+ pool accounts using proton mail through facebook simple because I saw this coming with the mobile switch, I hate smart phones & thats what this is all about.
                We can't block adds with our phones, smart phones & INSTANT CONTACTLESS payments at the supermarkets is their goal.

Comment

• I registered direct with miniclip, that was still possible when I started.
                  I have no facebook account at all.
                  Nor instagram or any of those time-killing sites.

Comment

• PC version appears to be working again - I just successfully logged in. COOLOCKER wiccatree quick! before they mess it up again. . .

Comment

• Originally posted by Hwli View Post
                      PC version appears to be working again - I just successfully logged in. COOLOCKER wiccatree quick! before they mess it up again. . .
                      Yay, i got in. Cheers Hwli . I logged on earlier today using BS, lost the only game i played and then quit, lol. Just wasnt feeling the BS mode.

Comment

PC version appears to be working again - I just successfully logged in. COOLOCKER wiccatree quick! before they mess it up again. . .
                        Well, it might be working there, but I got my first "Number of login attempts..." message this morning

I was able to login with a different of my alternates in the browser, but not the one that was getting that error. Remembering my promise above, I created a Virtual Machine (VM) and was able to login there with the problem child. I'm not sure what, if anything, that would resolve though, and it could be they "fixed" it while I was setting the VM up. I guess only time will tell eh

Comment

• Typical Moneyclip. They replied to my ticket with yet another automated response. And this was in it:

Have you tried to login by selecting the corresponding option on the login screen?

They then sent another asking me to fill in a survey telling them how happy i was with the response i got. Muppets.

Comment

• in desperation my friend tried to connect his account to fb, because he didn't wanna lose all his cues he got this message! he's in Ger so they haven't fixed it worldwide yet

Comment

• What are those relic tokens all about.
                              I am getting them left and right but it does not show what to do with them
                              I guess it is just another strategy of moneyclip to get money from my pocket to their pocket.

Comment

• Originally posted by dhakapapa View Post
                                What are those relic tokens all about.
                                I am getting them left and right but it does not show what to do with them
                                I guess it is just another strategy of moneyclip to get money from my pocket to their pocket.
                                Just found this Dhaka:

https://support.miniclip.com/hc/en-u...t-8-Ball-Pool-

Comment

Thanks, friend!

I had a look. Those relic tokens are indeed just another strategy to make people pay to get more useless items.

Comment

• they so racist dhakapapa

Comment

I'm gonna vent. there's a player called juniorp2. he's a wsnker that uses a brilliant cheat programme. I've never seen anything like it. Well played . . .
                                      I remember him. He put his last ball in the upper left hole with an impossible shot before the black ball. I'm sure he used a Cheto hack. I think the win percentage was 96. Unfortunately I couldn't save a screenshot of his profile. But I saved a screenshot of another cheto hacker. Blade35130. He is a professional cheto hacker user. He plays very fast and snooker is never a problem for him.

Apart from the Berlin table, I also came across 2 of them at the Mumbai table. I'm also sure that 5 players used cheto hacks at the Istanbul table. Fortunately, the number of players using cheto hacks is much less in the PC version compared to the mobile version.

Comment

• Originally posted by LMAO View Post

I remember him. He put his last ball in the upper left hole with an impossible shot before the black ball. I'm sure he used a Cheto hack. I think the win percentage was 96. Unfortunately I couldn't save a screenshot of his profile. But I saved a screenshot of another cheto hacker. Blade35130. He is a professional cheto hacker user. He plays very fast and snooker is never a problem for him.

Apart from the Berlin table, I also came across 2 of them at the Mumbai table. I'm also sure that 5 players used cheto hacks at the Istanbul table. Fortunately, the number of players using cheto hacks is much less in the PC version compared to the mobile version.
                                        Yes, this is typical. Not sure how bad it is on mobile as I stopped playing big stakes (2nd week) now. Am enjoying the game currently, but on my showdown league (for the olympus cup) top 2 are cheaters so haven't played a single ticket match. Lets hope the cheaters play each other and leave us at peace

Comment

• Originally posted by undiscovad View Post
                                          Yes, this is typical. Not sure how bad it is on mobile as I stopped playing big stakes (2nd week) now. Am enjoying the game currently, but on my showdown league (for the olympus cup) top 2 are cheaters so haven't played a single ticket match. Lets hope the cheaters play each other and leave us at peace
                                          I've played 1000s games in Seoul on mobile, I can count on the fingers of one hand the number of hackers I've encountered.
                                           Oh No, he's retired !

Comment

Working...
                                          X