• Show
Clear All

• Thanks wiccatree & bogus6948

Comment

•  

Comment

•  

Comment

• You have all the evidence you need to report them. Most who report dont have what you have, as in video evidence and the perps ID number, so nothing happens. Im curious to see what would happen if you reported them using the link, below:

https://miniclipforum.com/forum/mult...reporting-tool

If you do report them and get feedback, could you let us know here? Cheers.

Comment

• Coolocker, I did report them, I hope they get banned. I will copy and paste their reply, It's sickening this cheat is now on the web browser as well. I wish they'd spend some money and hire a team to fix it or at least go on there and play themselves and see how it feels to be done like that, I spent all week grinding Beijing and Istanbul, I can take a loss but that's not losing, that's theft. I hope they step on a Lego.

Comment

• I didn't use that, the one I used was mini clip player experience, or something like that, thanks for the link because I'll do that one too

Comment

• Originally posted by MaryKent90210 View Post
                I hope they step on a Lego.
                I'd second that hope, provided there is a Claymore anti-personnel mine underneath the Lego when they step down, just for good measure.

Comment

• It can be fun for them but it won't always be
                  Last edited by imaginary; 20-08-22, 08:17 PM.

Comment

• These people are using the software to cheat in the game
                    All you have to do is exit the game directly
                    Until they remove these programs
                    Last edited by imaginary; 20-08-22, 08:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MaryKent90210 View Post
                      Coolocker, I did report them, I hope they get banned. I will copy and paste their reply, It's sickening this cheat is now on the web browser as well. I wish they'd spend some money and hire a team to fix it or at least go on there and play themselves and see how it feels to be done like that, I spent all week grinding Beijing and Istanbul, I can take a loss but that's not losing, that's theft. I hope they step on a Lego.
                      Have you come across it yet in Beijing?

Comment

• Originally posted by COOLOCKER View Post

Have you come across it yet in Beijing?
                        They use cheats in all games, not only in Berlin, because they collect big coins
                        They mostly play in Berlin, Venice and even Miami
                        And if they wanted, they would be in Beijing
                        Last edited by imaginary; 20-08-22, 11:13 PM.

Comment

• If they get banned, they will just open a new account, install the cheats, and continue.
                          Because opening accounts is free.
                          The least MC should do is impose an IP ban on them.

Comment

• Originally posted by imaginary View Post

They use cheats in all games, not only in Berlin, because they collect big coins
                            They mostly play in Berlin, Venice and even Miami
                            And if they wanted, they would be in Beijing
                            Agreed. But i havent seen it yet in Beijing on the web version......yet.

Comment

• Coolocker, No I've not seen it on any other table other than Berlin, I have been unlucky enough to roll more than 10 different cheaters, I just got sick of it, that's why I had the recorder ready that time. Yeah, true, they'd just make a new account and continue, if you got to cheat to win then you've already lost so why play I've still not herd back from them in a message other than the tired ass auto reply shortly after filing the complaint, I hope they care and do something but I'll not hold my breath, I'll check the ID's once a day after I'm done playing with high hopes.

Comment

• I've never encountered any cheaters at all.... If I lost then it was because I got outplayed or the player got lucky and shit in balls...

I did encounter the disconnect hack about 10 years ago....miniclip support refunded me the 300K coins that i had lost...

i'm exclusively on PC web version.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryan Cawdor View Post
                                  I've never encountered any cheaters at all....
                                  i'm exclusively on PC web version.
                                  I'm not so sure that is true, Ryan, rather I would say you probably *have* encountered cheats before and did not know it or could not tell.

Not all of the people using hacks are as blatantly obvious as the idgit depicted above.

I also play the pc/web version, I've seen at least one that was if anything, even more blatant than what Mary's clip depicts, and the club {miniclipforum.com} recently tossed a self confessed cheato user, who blatantly said he used it and was only concerned about loosing a game if the other player broke (and ran out). Sad commentary indeed imho

Comment

• I only ever play on PC as well through FB on chrome browser, I just couldn't believe what I was seeing was in fact the cheto hack on PC now as well. I fear the PC web version is going to get as bad as mobile. I probable should have posted this in the cheat board that Coolocker shared the link from, but ranting about the cheaters has helped a lot

Comment

• Originally posted by bogus6948 View Post

and the club {miniclipforum.com} recently tossed a self confessed cheato user, who blatantly said he used it and was only concerned about loosing a game if the other player broke (and ran out).
                                      lol, i remember that, not too long ago, lol. They said something about cheating and we roped them in with the question something akin to "how does it work".

Comment

• Yah, still stuns me that they actually answered, but I wish we had strung them along a little longer heh. They booted the goof just as it was becoming funny

Comment

• Here was their response, finally. Both reply's are very much the same so I'll only post one.

Comment

Working...
                                          X