Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• undiscovad
    replied
    This is my temporary best position in diamond league, I hope it stays like this so I get a medal and 15 pool cash but let's see in the morning. My 1.1B club contribution still has us marginally in first place and I'm now only 9 wins away from 10th Mumbai ring. But I'm tired of playing that table...

easy pic upload free

Leave a comment:

• bogus6948
    replied
    Originally posted by undiscovad View Post
    Awesome stuff bogs
    Yah, that was a win streak I REALLY did not deserve to have heh. Now for something that I still find really frustrating....

https://youtu.be/sZNb8ARPBdI

Leave a comment:

• undiscovad
    replied
    Originally posted by bogus6948 View Post
    On the positive side, this really *is* a happy Thanksgiving in Berlin

https://youtu.be/Ej4jn8elGec

Happy Thanksgiving all
    Awesome stuff bogs

Leave a comment:

• bogus6948
    replied
    On the positive side, this really *is* a happy Thanksgiving in Berlin

https://youtu.be/Ej4jn8elGec

Happy Thanksgiving all

Leave a comment:

• bogus6948
    replied
    Unfortunately, nothing seems to short circuit it here Hwli

The spinning icon you mention is that green dot circle in the pic, when I go to sign in, I wait for it to stop spinning and then I see one of three things:
    1. an empty box (like you would put a check mark in)
    2. a red circle with a (-) in it that says it failed
    3. a green circle which means I can then log in
    If I click on the empty box, it immediately fails.

If I try to click on the email box with the empty box, it says recaptcha failed.

Of course, what I usually see many times in a row is that stupid red circle thing, then if I refresh it enough times, magically it passes.

Damn thing is aggravating as all get out, I'd rather they go back to the stupid puzzles or pictures or whatever

Leave a comment:

• bogus6948
    replied
    Too bad I missed the 11

https://youtu.be/2mlNidHuKTk

Leave a comment:

• Hwli
    replied
    Boy this new login verify your human thing they are using (that doesn't have you solve a captcha or anything, just either says your human or not) really blows chunks, sometimes takes 5 or 6 tries to log on now

I don't know if it's the same for others but at the bottom of that screen, there is a spinning icon thing (on my screen). If I try and click to login before it has finished spinning, it doesn't work. If I wait 5-10 secs before clicking, it has worked so far. Might help, Bogus??

Leave a comment:

• bogus6948
    replied
    Boy this new login verify your human thing they are using (that doesn't have you solve a captcha or anything, just either says your human or not) really blows chunks, sometimes takes 5 or 6 tries to log on now

Leave a comment:

• undiscovad
    replied
    Moved from 1960M to 2B coins, then mistakenly lost a 10M Miami, then some more, chased in Mumbai (as i used to have success there) but then moved to 1880M, and 2 hours later finished at 1930M. Posted the pics on {club help} tread. This morning, whilst at work, had 2 hours to kill and now back to 2B (infection 2009M) and it only took 47 Mumbai wins to get there (from yesterday).
    So exhausted, my club is also first in gold level 2 league as my contribution is 899M. Think I'm gonna chill for today, maxed the pool pass in the process. So can technically leave the game until next pool pass (next week)

Leave a comment:

• bogus6948
    replied
    Got this one's ID though...

https://youtu.be/xTewsLRKDFw

Leave a comment:

• bogus6948
    replied
    Speaking of mentally deficient types, Cheatos in Bankok

https://youtu.be/I7JCehrmhv8

Mind fart, I forgot to get their ID

Leave a comment:

• COOLOCKER
    replied
    I actually did that a few times in my head, so sure it was a slam dunk that there was no way possible I would loose. 4x in a row, I pulled exactly the same scratch on 8.

I claim mental deficiency and (or) incapacitation
    lol.

Leave a comment:

• bogus6948
    replied
    I actually did that a few times in my head, so sure it was a slam dunk that there was no way possible I would loose. 4x in a row, I pulled exactly the same scratch on 8.

I claim mental deficiency and (or) incapacitation

Leave a comment:

• MaryKent90210
    replied
    OMG, every other game that crap happens to me, lol. That was so funny though, I love this guys accent and his YouTube channel is way underrated, just thought I would share that
    Last edited by MaryKent90210; 19-11-22, 05:34 PM.

Leave a comment:

• undiscovad
    replied
    Originally posted by undiscovad View Post
    Mexico 9bp tournament is so frustrating. Played over 50 entries, only won 1. Spent zero cash, so if make it to 2nd round normally lose before the end by opponents deny or golden break. Will keep trying until the event ends, even if it appears rigged for failure. Weird cause I'm working ok my 99th miami ring and I seem to do okay in normal 9bp. Okay money clips
    Played since Sunday. Did a 11 hour total stint yesterday and deleted the game of my phone. I worked out that I played 6 hours during my work day, in the office (I know, ruined a full work day). Pissed off, played over 200 entries of Mexico tournament. Won some first rounds, but could only get 3/5. Deleted the app last night, had a good sleep. Refused to re-download. Used my old iPhone (which my 2yo watches youtube on) and 8bp app still works, played 2 hours only and got the remaining 2 wins. Ring done. But I'm keeping the game uninstalled on my actual phone. Need to quit this toxic addiction.
    ps. Also 1.8b coins on main account, wp needs some work to get back to 62.3%... prob re-download it in December.

Leave a comment:

• MaryKent90210
    replied
    The ole equal opportunity shaft from the screws hey.

Leave a comment:

• Tricky
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryKent90210 View Post
    What a joke of a golden champion box from a Berlin win, braving the cheaters deserves far better Bogus, seems the awards used to be better a year or so ago. I have a shaky suspicion deep down if that same box had been opened on the mobile app the outcome would have been better. I have the black hole cue on another account from opening my 4 Berlin boxes on the mobile app just to see how the outcome would be, BAM, not only did I get the black hole cue but it was enough pieces it took the cue to level 2. Whatever really, what else should we expect from such a company that won't fork over the necessary money to fix the massive cheating problem they are having.
    I can confirm the Berlin 12 hour boxes opened in the mobile app are just as pathetic.

Leave a comment:

• MaryKent90210
    replied
    What a joke of a golden champion box from a Berlin win, braving the cheaters deserves far better Bogus, seems the awards used to be better a year or so ago. I have a shaky suspicion deep down if that same box had been opened on the mobile app the outcome would have been better. I have the black hole cue on another account from opening my 4 Berlin boxes on the mobile app just to see how the outcome would be, BAM, not only did I get the black hole cue but it was enough pieces it took the cue to level 2. Whatever really, what else should we expect from such a company that won't fork over the necessary money to fix the massive cheating problem they are having.

Leave a comment:

• bogus6948
    replied
    This (to me) is equally frustrating in some ways. You play Berlin and get a 12 hour box to open, and what is in the box? Basically 7k coins, the 5,880 the box had, and 1k from the spin. The cues in the box were all maxed before Vegas was finished

*Edit ~ DOH forgot the picture

Leave a comment:

• undiscovad
    replied
    Mexico 9bp tournament is so frustrating. Played over 50 entries, only won 1. Spent zero cash, so if make it to 2nd round normally lose before the end by opponents deny or golden break. Will keep trying until the event ends, even if it appears rigged for failure. Weird cause I'm working ok my 99th miami ring and I seem to do okay in normal 9bp. Okay money clips

Leave a comment:

Working...
X