Other Pool games.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other Pool games.

Has anyone found another pool game that is comparable? Which others do y'all play?

Dont know if you could compare it as being as good as the other? But this site gives you the option to play snooker as well. At least its another option to play. Would be interested if anyone else has something different as well.

https://www.kongregate.com/games/Gan.../pool-live-pro

Comment

Pool Ace_2019-10-03-08-47-24.png POOL ACE can be consider as an alternative to 8bp(miniclip)but I personally would always love to play 8bp by Miniclip...

Comment

I've tried many pool games in the Play Store..... But they all suck.... The ones I've tried anyhow.

Comment

I tried looking around b4 but no luck. Miniclip 8bp is the only good multiplayer pool game out right now that has a decent player base. Maybe there are some solo pool games that are good but idk if you just wanna play by yourself....

I wish Yahoo Pool was still around it was soo good. It had a ranking/rating system and everyone played fair matches against each other. ( no different stat cues and that kind of bs).

Comment

Originally posted by T.J. View Post
            I've tried many pool games in the Play Store..... But they all suck.... The ones I've tried anyhow.
            Do you remember which ones? So we don't have to waste our time downloading them and finding out?

I should get a copy of Virtual Pool 4 to see how that is....

Comment

Originally posted by Two Shoes View Post
              I tried looking around b4 but no luck. Miniclip 8bp is the only good multiplayer pool game out right now that has a decent player base. Maybe there are some solo pool games that are good but idk if you just wanna play by yourself....

I wish Yahoo Pool was still around it was soo good. It had a ranking/rating system and everyone played fair matches against each other. ( no different stat cues and that kind of bs).
              yahoo Pool was good but I heard it closed because of the cheats for that game... basically an auto aimer and would even map out the angles for you to make 3 rail bank shots, that type of thing...

Comment

yeah i remember something about an op aimer tool for that game lol. But i dont think that was reason for it shutting down. all of yahoo games got shut down because they couldnt keep them all up to date or w/e

Comment

Originally posted by Two Shoes View Post

That was one of the best pool games around at the time. You could swerve the shots and everything, great game.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan Cawdor View Post

Do you remember which ones? So we don't have to waste our time downloading them and finding out?

I should get a copy of Virtual Pool 4 to see how that is....
                    Wow I thought I was the only one who played Virtual Pool on the pc! That game was revolutionary when it was released! The vector graphics were incredible! I think I saw an ad for a mobile game that looked like Virtual Pool... with that 3D look. Anyway, Virtual Pool sure was an awesome game. I think it died off because the method of play was a bit cumbersome using the mouse to stroke the cue and the user base wasn't there nor the multiplayer online base.

Comment

Working...
                    X