Pool Pass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pool Pass

Last 2/3 updates were not very pleasant but this new feature Pool Pass beta is a good incentive, here the players can win some free gifts by simply playing their own games and collecting some points....their 2 version of Pass 1)Free 2)Premium

Awards I won from Free pass: 1)1 Golden spin 2) 1 Golden lucky shot 3)2500 Pool coins/chips 4) 4 pieces of Fan Pool Cue

Awards won from Premium Pass : 1)1 Golden spin 2) 1 Golden lucky shot 3) 8 pool cash 4) 3 rare box 5) 4 pro box 6) 6 pieces of Pool Fan Cue...

P.S: Rightnow this feature is available in beta version only but soon it will be available to all accounts.. 20191003_233825.png8 Ball Pool_2019-10-03-23-02-59.png8 Ball Pool_2019-10-03-23-02-25.png

IMG_20191005_143936.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by ATG View Post
      Last 2/3 updates were not very pleasant but this new feature Pool Pass beta is a good incentive, here the players can win some free gifts by simply playing their own games and collecting some points....their 2 version of Pass 1)Free 2)Premium

Awards I won from Free pass: 1)1 Golden spin 2) 1 Golden lucky shot 3)2500 Pool coins/chips 4) 4 pieces of Fan Pool Cue

Awards won from Premium Pass : 1)1 Golden spin 2) 1 Golden lucky shot 3) 8 pool cash 4) 3 rare box 5) 4 pro box 6) 6 pieces of Pool Fan Cue...
      Business Model MoneyClip

We don't see your images.Upload on Postimage.org ,Gifyu.com or imbb.com.

Comment

Something wrong with the forum system..the admin team is working on it...

Comment

yes, this update is gonna be pretty good. Free golden shot and free golden spin for just playing some games is nice.

The premium also gives some decent rewards, and i think it will have even better rewards in the future ones. The premium pass is also only $1. In Indian currency it is only 34rs which if you convert USD to rupees its only 50cents . Pretty darn cheap but thats how they also get ya

Comment

Originally posted by Two Shoes View Post
            yes, this update is gonna be pretty good. Free golden shot and free golden spin for just playing some games is nice.

The premium also gives some decent rewards, and i think it will have even better rewards in the future ones. The premium pass is also only $1. In Indian currency it is only 34rs which if you convert USD to rupees its only 50cents . Pretty darn cheap but thats how they also get ya
            Yes rightnow the price of the Premimum pass is quite REGIONABLE!!!but they will definitely increase the price latter on...we all know the modus operandi of Miniclp

Comment

Thanks for keeping us in the loop ATG and Two Shoes . Personally I wouldn't trust installing a "beta" anything from Miniclip for fear that it will somehow screw up my account and make me lose all my rings, cues and coins am I being paranoid? perhaps, but I have heard too many weird things happening to accts that were Beta.

So anyway, yes I agree with LMAO that with every Miniclip business model, there's always the incentive to make as much money as possible at the detriment of the player. We have all seen this with the recent updates of decreasing the rewards and then increasing the cost of the leg boxes. Is this new upcoming update their way of saying sorry by actually *giving* us more (actually good) gifts for less?!? I'm skeptical, but I'll wait till it's fully released and I'll have to study it. I have a feeling "most" of their gifts will be like the current stupid spinning wheel and scratch offs as well as their gifts from friends... the one where 4 friends send you a gift and you get 50 coins and a box which is a piece of the Victory cue. I currently have 430 pieces of the victory cue that I haven't paid 1200 coins to upgrade and I never will

I wonder when that new Pass update will be released.

Comment

Latest updates it made this game very boring.

Comment

I wouldn't say the game is boring now... but I would agree that the main motivators to play the game is gone. That motivator being to build pool cash to open legendary boxes. But that doesn't mean players aren't playing. Despite the many players who have uninstalled the game or threatened to uninstall 8bp, the game is still thriving and Miniclip is still making a boatload of money from this game. For me personally I'm actually playing more than I used to... not for poll cash but just to personally challenge myself. I'm trying to build my coins and ring collection. And I want to get Legend Achievement when I hit 10,000 wins! I'm a little over halfway there

Comment

Working...
                  X