No announcement yet.

Chat Order bug: Any workaround to this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chat Order bug: Any workaround to this?

For months, this chat bug hasn't been fixed. I'm talking about the chat phrases and how you can put them in any specific order you want. But it doesn't work!! Has anyone been able to figure out a workaround to this?

Moneyclip is more interested in coming out with new cues, promotions, loot boxes, etc. than it is in actually fixing their bugs.

I think i read in a different post that you play on the PC version of the game? Sadly that is the inferior version of the game. What i mean by inferior is that they dont update the pc version as much (or at all) like they do the mobile version. I don't think they release any offers for cues and stuff on the pc either. They only recently updated the special box prices on the PC version because people were abusing the fact that you could just log in there and get them for 43 rather than 89. Hell, the 2 different games are still on a different version than each other (PC = 4.4.2 , Mobile= 4.5.2)

Getting back to the chat phrases thing, you can move around the chat phrases on the mobile version. So you can try going on there and moving them around, maybe they will stick when you switch back to the PC version.

Comment

Originally posted by Two Shoes View Post
      I think i read in a different post that you play on the PC version of the game? Sadly that is the inferior version of the game. What i mean by inferior is that they dont update the pc version as much (or at all) like they do the mobile version. I don't think they release any offers for cues and stuff on the pc either. They only recently updated the special box prices on the PC version because people were abusing the fact that you could just log in there and get them for 43 rather than 89. Hell, the 2 different games are still on a different version than each other (PC = 4.4.2 , Mobile= 4.5.2)

Getting back to the chat phrases thing, you can move around the chat phrases on the mobile version. So you can try going on there and moving them around, maybe they will stick when you switch back to the PC version.
      MoneyClip update just Shop.Pool Cash offers and Surprise boxes.

before update best offer 1250 pool cash,update after 2500 pool cash(VIP Gold) double cash...

.but Surpise boxes now double.

IF buy with money Surprise boxes same...

BUT new update after Club and Weekly Conpetition League Prizes HALF.

MoneyClip say :don't play for win any league.

Tomorrow i stopped playing.Maybe new year after changed something.

Comment

Originally posted by LMAO View Post

MoneyClip update just Shop.Pool Cash offers and Surprise boxes.

before update best offer 1250 pool cash,update after 2500 pool cash(VIP Gold) double cash...

.but Surpise boxes now double.

IF buy with money Surprise boxes same...

BUT new update after Club and Weekly Conpetition League Prizes HALF.

MoneyClip say :don't play for win any league.

Tomorrow i stopped playing.Maybe new year after changed something.
        oooo you stopped playing? thats lame

at least the solo league is still the same for now lol.

I feel like the club prize cut was justified but they just did it too much...you have to admit for the club that won world getting 4k cash for the top 10 people was alot....now its 800 but i feel like they should of made it like 1500 like solo or 2k idk.
        winning Club country changed from 325 for top 10 players to 80 now which is big decrease, i think it should be like 125-175 and that would fine. There were clubs be4 where the people would just make the club in low populated or player based country via vpn and they would just keep topping the country board easily lol. Now they let you choose whatever country/place you want when you go to make a club.

Comment

Thanks!... that's a really good idea!!

Comment

oooo you stopped playing? thats lame

at least the solo league is still the same for now lol.
            This moment i try to level up my Club League.Maybe 2nd place possible if i play hard and smart.

Normal league prizes imaginary same.real prizes half.How?

Diamond League 1st place 200 pool cash.

before 4 legenday surpise box,4*3=12 box, 4*43=172 pool cash and 28 pool cash.or 172+19(1 box)=191 pool cash +9 pool cash

now 2*89=178 pool cash, 6 legendary box + 22 pool cash.

Why i play for win any league?In Berlin,Mumbai or Seoul Tables?

Why i play for rings or high win percentage in low or middle tables?

My coins amount 15.5B...

Sometimes watch pool 8 videos,back normal life the best and true way for me.
            Last edited by LMAO; 06-10-19, 09:03 PM.

Comment

Ryan Cawdor No problem dude, hope it works.

LMAO yea dude i feel you. it is rather annoying. i have decided that im gonna just keep saving my cash and maybe use it here and there to get a limited ring. I feel like they might do a deal for legendary or lower price to something in future and ill just cash out then I never got the legend cue i really wanted which was Valkyrie but i got crystal blade lvl 2 which is really good and i like how it looks so w/e. I mean the worst they can do while im saving is raise the prices even more which hopefully doesnt happen.

Comment

So Ryan Cawdor did what Two Shoes suggest work? moving in mobile and did it stay moved in pc? I mostly play on mobile and when I've moved the chats, it stays.

Yes everything you've all mentioned about the recent changes is true and it sucks. I think what happened is that when MC introduced clubs, they failed in an EPIC way and made the cash rewards WAYYYYYYYYY too high. We know why they made it that high... to entice players to form and play in clubs. What a motivation... to win country or even world and get loads of cash! and it worked and clubs flourished and players flocked to the game. Players made multiple accounts just to get into multiple clubs to make more cash. The game grew in record numbers. More cash meant more legendary boxes being bought and opened and more leg cues everywhere. Which leads to the other reason whey they increased the cost of the leg boxes from 43 to 89... again to curb the damage that was done from clubs. That's my theory but it makes sense to me.

Comment

Originally posted by d4ve_tv View Post
                  So Ryan Cawdor did what Two Shoes suggest work? moving in mobile and did it stay moved in pc? I mostly play on mobile and when I've moved the chats, it stays.

Yes everything you've all mentioned about the recent changes is true and it sucks. I think what happened is that when MC introduced clubs, they failed in an EPIC way and made the cash rewards WAYYYYYYYYY too high. We know why they made it that high... to entice players to form and play in clubs. What a motivation... to win country or even world and get loads of cash! and it worked and clubs flourished and players flocked to the game. Players made multiple accounts just to get into multiple clubs to make more cash. The game grew in record numbers. More cash meant more legendary boxes being bought and opened and more leg cues everywhere. Which leads to the other reason whey they increased the cost of the leg boxes from 43 to 89... again to curb the damage that was done from clubs. That's my theory but it makes sense to me.
                  Nope unfortunately Two Shoes's suggestion didn't work... it was a good idea though

Comment

Something weird is going on with your pc browser maybe?!? So if you reorder chat in mobile, it doesn't stay that way when you log in on pc???

Comment

Working...
                    X