Daily mission quesion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daily mission quesion

today I just receive daily mission and I finished two missio, but one left. and I think I will nerver going to finish it . my question is the remain mission will be their forver? or they just update every two mission a day?
    Attached Files

if you look at the bottom left of your mission there is a circle-arrow key click that and it will change to a diff mission

Comment

If you don't change the mission then it will remain there forever!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Two Shoes View Post
        if you look at the bottom left of your mission there is a circle-arrow key click that and it will change to a diff mission
        Thank you !
        I missed that somehow and I was stuck with the same missions that I could not execute since many months...

Comment

Originally posted by dhakapapa View Post

Thank you !
          I missed that somehow and I was stuck with the same missions that I could not execute since many months...
          Same here LOL, I had to win 5 games in Berlin and I wouldn't even dream of playing on that table so thank you Two Shoes !

Comment

thank you let me about it lol

Comment

Originally posted by Nanny Ogg View Post

Same here LOL, I had to win 5 games in Berlin and I wouldn't even dream of playing on that table so thank you Two Shoes !

Comment

hahaha glad i could help out Trust me, dont ask me how i figured this out .

Comment

But I was kinda enjoying challenging ‘friends’ and being constantly rejected!

That circle arrow looks like it’s off/not an available option, thanks for the info.

Comment

Quick update

don’t bother refreshing your missions.

i just lost all my cash in an all in game.

i then cashed in my reward for winning the new mission, which I had not claimed earlier.

i got no cash.

that is straight up theft.

I love my camera

Comment

Originally posted by Pick E View Post

That circle arrow looks like it’s off/not an available option, thanks for the info.
                      It seems you can only refresh one mission at a time.
                      Which is better than nothing.

Comment

Yes I was about to add that tidbit. You can only refresh or get rid of one out of the 3 missions, but yes one is better than none.

Comment

If you want to get rid of more than one challenge just wait until the next day after changing the first.

Comment

I was doing better when the missions were stuck

Comment

Great tip about being able to refresh a mission! Also another tip is if you are struggling to get a friend challenge accepted - play Monaco and as soon as it starts add your opponent as a friend, then the second game will count as a challenge friend game

Comment

Originally posted by Tricky View Post
                                Great tip about being able to refresh a mission! Also another tip is if you are struggling to get a friend challenge accepted - play Monaco and as soon as it starts add your opponent as a friend, then the second game will count as a challenge friend game
                                Now that's a clever trick! Thanks Tricky

Comment

Originally posted by Tricky View Post
                                  Good trick but i would only suggest doing this if you have more than the max all in ante (its 20m)...dont wanna lose all your coins for a measly 2k-8k reward unless....if they have less coins than the reward to begin with, then its genius

Comment

Working...
                                  X