X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• d4ve_tv
    replied
    Originally posted by Two Shoes View Post

Good trick but i would only suggest doing this if you have more than the max all in ante (its 20m)...dont wanna lose all your coins for a measly 2k-8k reward unless....if they have less coins than the reward to begin with, then its genius
    Good point! I was thinking that but I must've dismissed it because I have more than 20 million coins. But you're right. Don't do it unless you're willing to possibly lose 20M. Good catch Two Shoes

Leave a comment:

• Two Shoes
    replied
    Originally posted by Tricky View Post
    Great tip about being able to refresh a mission! Also another tip is if you are struggling to get a friend challenge accepted - play Monaco and as soon as it starts add your opponent as a friend, then the second game will count as a challenge friend game
    Good trick but i would only suggest doing this if you have more than the max all in ante (its 20m)...dont wanna lose all your coins for a measly 2k-8k reward unless....if they have less coins than the reward to begin with, then its genius

Leave a comment:

• d4ve_tv
    replied
    Originally posted by Tricky View Post
    Great tip about being able to refresh a mission! Also another tip is if you are struggling to get a friend challenge accepted - play Monaco and as soon as it starts add your opponent as a friend, then the second game will count as a challenge friend game
    Now that's a clever trick! Thanks Tricky

Leave a comment:

• Tricky
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Pick E
    replied
    Originally posted by dhakapapa View Post

It seems you can only refresh one mission at a time.
    Which is better than nothing.
    I was doing better when the missions were stuck

Leave a comment:

• Nanny Ogg
    replied
    If you want to get rid of more than one challenge just wait until the next day after changing the first.

Leave a comment:

• d4ve_tv
    replied

Yes I was about to add that tidbit. You can only refresh or get rid of one out of the 3 missions, but yes one is better than none.

Leave a comment:

• dhakapapa
    replied
    Originally posted by Pick E View Post

That circle arrow looks like it’s off/not an available option, thanks for the info.

Leave a comment:

• Pick E
    replied
    Quick update

don’t bother refreshing your missions.

i just lost all my cash in an all in game.

i then cashed in my reward for winning the new mission, which I had not claimed earlier.

i got no cash.

that is straight up theft.

I love my camera

Leave a comment:

• Pick E
    replied
    if you look at the bottom left of your mission there is a circle-arrow key click that and it will change to a diff mission
    But I was kinda enjoying challenging ‘friends’ and being constantly rejected!

That circle arrow looks like it’s off/not an available option, thanks for the info.

Leave a comment:

• Two Shoes
    replied
    hahaha glad i could help out Trust me, dont ask me how i figured this out .

Leave a comment:

• LMAO
    replied
    Originally posted by Nanny Ogg View Post

Same here LOL, I had to win 5 games in Berlin and I wouldn't even dream of playing on that table so thank you Two Shoes !

Leave a comment:

• panda
    replied
    if you look at the bottom left of your mission there is a circle-arrow key click that and it will change to a diff mission
    thank you let me about it lol

Leave a comment:

• Nanny Ogg
    replied

Thank you !
    I missed that somehow and I was stuck with the same missions that I could not execute since many months...
    Same here LOL, I had to win 5 games in Berlin and I wouldn't even dream of playing on that table so thank you Two Shoes !

Leave a comment:

• dhakapapa
    replied
    Thank you !
    I missed that somehow and I was stuck with the same missions that I could not execute since many months...

Leave a comment:

• ATG
    replied
    If you don't change the mission then it will remain there forever!!!

Leave a comment:

• Two Shoes
    replied

Leave a comment:

• panda
    started a topic Daily mission quesion

Daily mission quesion

today I just receive daily mission and I finished two missio, but one left. and I think I will nerver going to finish it . my question is the remain mission will be their forver? or they just update every two mission a day?
    Attached Files
Working...
X