Pool Pass Gone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pool Pass Gone?

So a buddy just said his Pool Pass is gone. It showed 3 weeks still and when he logged in today it was gone. Anyone else experiencing this?

Thanks

Just checked and mine is still there, showing 3 wks. 0 days left.

Comment

Originally posted by kilowatter View Post
      Just checked and mine is still there, showing 3 wks. 0 days left.
      Mine is there also, wonder if maybe he should reinstall.

Comment

I just checked and I still have my pool pass. Still says Max Rank, 3w 0d. He could try restarting his phone or tablet and hope that it's a weird glitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
          So a buddy just said his Pool Pass is gone. It showed 3 weeks still and when he logged in today it was gone. Anyone else experiencing this?

Thanks
          Tell him to refresh mobile data and update 8bp ....it will solve his problem..

Comment

I would be upset if I spent money to get Pool Pass and it just "disappeared"! I'm kinda getting used to the Victory boxes opening in half the usual time That's a nice perk

Comment

Thanks everyone! The next day it was back he said, didn't reinstall.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
                Thanks everyone! The next day it was back he said, didn't reinstall.
                Ahhhh.... good. All is well and right with the world Now get out there and play some Pool!

Comment

I've re-installed mine and it's still not there!!

Comment

My pool pass has gone any ideas?

Comment

All mine are still there, showing 3w 0d
                       Oh No, he's retired !

Comment

It’s came back then gone again taking piss mate

Comment

Keep refreshing. Log off. Have you tried a different device? If you play on a phone, try logging into a tablet or a different phone?

Comment

Mine comes and goes and when it ends will I lose my cue I got from it?

Comment

Why is my pool pass,cues,avatars disappeared? How do I get them back???

Comment

Originally posted by Kandice View Post
                                Why is my pool pass,cues,avatars disappeared? How do I get them back???
                                Hello Kandice and welcome to the forum. I heard that this same problem has happened with someone else and when they updated the app it all was ok... hope this helps.

Comment

Wtf just lost mine via an iOS App Store update. Even my warrior avi gone. This is stupid. I play Simpsons tapped out by EA and that is littered with problems I’m starting to wonder is miniclip EA in disguise.

Comment

This is interesting. In all the pool passes (this is only the 4th) so far I have not encountered any of the problems mentioned above. If rebooting and refreshing or logging in from another device does not resolve I would suggest sending in an official support ticket. Sorry I don't have that link handy

Comment

Guys no worries there is a simple step to get them...
                                      Just open the app then there will be a option called Shop click on that it shows updating as soon as its finishes everything will be back in your game...

Simple step click on shop...

Comment

this time pool pass not that great only one golden shot lol

Comment

Working...
                                        X