Miniclipforum_com Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by T.J. View Post

Sorry I had to run.... I usually don't play much until after 7pm Central time.... But I liked playing you..... Come play after 7.....I will be on.
    You enjoyed beating me more like it, im a sucker for punishment haha.. working the next three days 12 hr shifts but will sneak lol in a game or two given chance .

Comment

• Enjoyed?.... I cannot believe you uttered those words....I get no satisfaction from winning.... I don't need more coins..... Rings are not important ....don't care about my win percentage....Lmao!.......Seriously Hough...... I just like a friendly Player.

Comment

Enjoyed?.... I cannot believe you uttered those words....I get no satisfaction from winning.... I don't need more coins..... Rings are not important ....don't care about my win percentage....Lmao!.......Seriously Hough...... I just like a friendly Player.
        no problem. I like a friendly game., im not out to win when playing friends. It has lowered my percentage though lol. I saw the club invite you sent me.. im staying with this club .sorry .

Comment

• A couple of days ago I started playing and forgot to disable the chat. That is something I always do.
          So a player called Morgan from Sweden is my adversary and immediately he starts insulting me like
          "you are going down, punk" and
          "Is that your real level?"
          and so on.
          I totally ignored him but I was taken aback by this ugly mentality, mean and dirty.
          I am just sharing this with you guys.
          Since then I am very careful never to forget to mute the chat facility.

Comment

I was going to drop leadership of my Club I started the first day it was offered to join this club. But I checked this club out and already noticed some cheaters/hackers/extended guideline app users... Etc....
            It's not hard to spot them if you view rhier profile....Leader should be watching this and banning them. Also because of this you will not get people to stay.. Because the cheaters are cranking up the winnings so high each week... The lower newbies and less experienced players stand no chance of getting 1st place... Let alone any place to gain prizes. Also... If lower players see people making winnings in the multi-millions each week... they will leave..... Anyhow your end result will be a Club that only consists of Cheaters and Hackers with a high level and super high winnings..... Nice attempt at a Club..... But needs organization and monitoring.
            I must have missed something, i haven’t seen anyone in the club get high winnings since i’ve been a member. Might help if you let on how you pick a cheater TJ.

The main core of the club are members of this forum, and all seem pretty legit to me.

If people want to join a club so they can get first place then it might not be the club for them - the point if this club is another place for a bit of a chat, and a challenge or two! It seems to be meeting that brief pretty well to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tricky View Post

I must have missed something, i haven’t seen anyone in the club get high winnings since i’ve been a member. Might help if you let on how you pick a cheater TJ.

The main core of the club are members of this forum, and all seem pretty legit to me.

If people want to join a club so they can get first place then it might not be the club for them - the point if this club is another place for a bit of a chat, and a challenge or two! It seems to be meeting that brief pretty well to me.
              I guess he's talking about me, you, and Deimos. We were consistently the top 3 players for quite a while when the club first began. And that is when he said he checked out the club and saw the high winning cheaters.

Comment

Sorry I had to run.... I usually don't play much until after 7pm Central time.... But I liked playing you..... Come play after 7.....I will be on.

i know you prob say things in haste as we all do at times. Havent known one player in this club to cheat. They just damn good players.. except me of course .... its not who can be at the top , people just addicted to pool and as Tricky stated a place for challenges and chat.

Thank you for the games this evening and very well played!!!!! Come on Mr lion. Swallow your pride lol... sent you an invite. Hope you consider joining as you told me. I think you'd fit well in this club. Your a great player.

Comment

I was going to drop leadership of my Club I started the first day it was offered to join this club. But I checked this club out and already noticed some cheaters/hackers/extended guideline app users... Etc....
                  It's not hard to spot them if you view rhier profile....Leader should be watching this and banning them. Also because of this you will not get people to stay.. Because the cheaters are cranking up the winnings so high each week... The lower newbies and less experienced players stand no chance of getting 1st place... Let alone any place to gain prizes. Also... If lower players see people making winnings in the multi-millions each week... they will leave..... Anyhow your end result will be a Club that only consists of Cheaters and Hackers with a high level and super high winnings..... Nice attempt at a Club..... But needs organization and monitoring.
                  Don't hold back now, please, tell us which profile(s) show the cheaters and why. I really don't see any in this club, and have been playing this game for several years now. Earnings are normal based on the "tiers" members play. You want high coins, play the high tiers, plus win more than you lose and or play a ton of games. There is no way we will even be able to win the current league tier we are in, just can't earn enough coins.

Questionable random members that have been accepted into the club have been booted, so anybody that has been questionable is booted.

A player winning 20 games of Berlin will give a higher position than someone playing Paris, so if you don't play higher games or can't, it kind of "is what it is", but the case for any club you join, doesn't mean cheating though...

And extended guidelines? Does anybody still do that with the crazy cues these days? Practice NGL and you don't even need lines for basic play, though bank shots and combination are much more difficult without them.

What I see, nobody is winning enough to waste their time cheating, a couple billion coins a week is not difficult if you have time to play and want to do it, and win more than lose. We need more info posted here in this thread on why you suggest some are cheaters.
                  I play mobile... Android mainly, but sometimes on my iPhone...
                  Got a newer tablet finally! Trying to re-learn how to play :-))

Name / ID in 8 ball pool.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deimos View Post

Don't hold back now, please, tell us which profile(s) show the cheaters and why. I really don't see any in this club, and have been playing this game for several years now. Earnings are normal based on the "tiers" members play. You want high coins, play the high tiers, plus win more than you lose and or play a ton of games. There is no way we will even be able to win the current league tier we are in, just can't earn enough coins.

Questionable random members that have been accepted into the club have been booted, so anybody that has been questionable is booted.

A player winning 20 games of Berlin will give a higher position than someone playing Paris, so if you don't play higher games or can't, it kind of "is what it is", but the case for any club you join, doesn't mean cheating though...

And extended guidelines? Does anybody still do that with the crazy cues these days? Practice NGL and you don't even need lines for basic play, though bank shots and combination are much more difficult without them.

What I see, nobody is winning enough to waste their time cheating, a couple billion coins a week is not difficult if you have time to play and want to do it, and win more than lose. We need more info posted here in this thread on why you suggest some are cheaters.
                    Go and look through your current members..... Check their Tournament wins..... Then go and check out their rings for winning all those Tournaments .....Hmmmm..... Which to me indicates they have been caught cheating in the past and miniclip has taketh away...... Anyone got a better observation ?

Comment

Go and look through your current members..... Check their Tournament wins..... Then go and check out their rings for winning all those Tournaments .....Hmmmm..... Which to me indicates they have been caught cheating in the past and miniclip has taketh away...... Anyone got a better observation ?
                      HI T.J, I'm a little confused what you mean here about tournaments and rings as I dont think ive played a tournament myself since the rings came about in the game.. sorry for not understanding.

Comment

• Looking closely at Girl in heat’s profile, i guess you are talking about that one?

Take a look at the achievements section of that profile, looks like she was playing tournaments that pre-dated the rings system.

Fair call on the suspicion though. I really haven’t looked that closely at many old profiles. Some of those achievements i’ve never seen before

Comment

• Keep looking.... Theirs more....

Comment

• Hahaha, i’m spending more time chatting and now playing where’s wally than i am playing

Comment

Hi T.J. I wouldn't be surprised if your looking at me in there as well, as i have a win rate of just about 50% in tournaments? Even though its not a lot of tournaments played...i think?

If you are, then its no bother, i dont feel put out about it, lol. As Tricky pointed out above, almost every tournament game ive played where played tournaments that pre-dated the rings system. I did leave the game of pool before the new version came out, and only just came back to playing it again in the last month or so. Since then, ive only played 2 tournaments i think, and i won 1 of them (theres my 50% win rate again, lol).

Just thought i would shine a light on that in case you where thinking of me?? It could also be the reason others (i havent looked) might have the same type of winnings?

Comment

• Originally posted by COOLOCKER View Post

Hi T.J. I wouldn't be surprised if your looking at me in there as well, as i have a win rate of just about 50% in tournaments? Even though its not a lot of tournaments played...i think?

If you are, then its no bother, i dont feel put out about it, lol. As Tricky pointed out above, almost every tournament game ive played where played tournaments that pre-dated the rings system. I did leave the game of pool before the new version came out, and only just came back to playing it again in the last month or so. Since then, ive only played 2 tournaments i think, and i won 1 of them (theres my 50% win rate again, lol).

Just thought i would shine a light on that in case you where thinking of me?? It could also be the reason others (i havent looked) might have the same type of winnings?
                                Lol.... I guess I may be wrong if people were winning tournaments before the ringws came out.... That would make sense..... I've only been playing for a couple of years or more and they had rings when I started.... Might have learned something new today.... Lol

Comment

Lol.... I guess I may be wrong if people were winning tournaments before the ringws came out.... That would make sense..... I've only been playing for a couple of years or more and they had rings when I started.... Might have learned something new today.... Lol
                                  lol, yeah T.J. there was a time indeed when we didnt have that ring thingy in the game. Just to show, heres an old video of me playing before the rings became a thing. When i click on the profile in game, you can see theres nothing there about rings like you see nowadays.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwp7...ature=youtu.be
                                  Last edited by COOLOCKER; 23-01-20, 12:59 AM.

Comment

I honestly don't care enough to look through the profiles, no one has earned enough coins to tip off a cheating flag, relatively low earnings from all of us. Anything you are suspicious of can be ruled out as Tricky & Coolocker have pointed out.

99% of my tournaments were before the rings came around and before "cues with powers", the time when we all had the same cue other than cosmetic design... Not to mention, a good portion of my all around games played were before the rings came around, otherwise I would have the highest in Jakarta (I played a lot years ago), which I don't.

I also learned "no guideline" play fairly well as I know many others have, so don't say the NGL rings are from cheating with extended guides, that would be an insult to those who have put in the time to learn! I can't see any other reason for you to mention guideline hack...

I think you understand now though that there isn't any cheating going on.
                                    I play mobile... Android mainly, but sometimes on my iPhone...
                                    Got a newer tablet finally! Trying to re-learn how to play :-))

Name / ID in 8 ball pool.

Comment

• Great to see Talha join the club. Played a few games of indirect...he certainly has the knack of this .......wow he sure excellent player .

Comment

• If my opponent has a very low level and plays for 100 gold, I usually let them win by pocketing the que ball on the last shot on the 9, on purpose, in the pocket lol.
                                        I had one fellow refusing to accept the gift, he kept on scratching the que ball also.

Comment

• Originally posted by dhakapapa View Post
                                          If my opponent has a very low level and plays for 100 gold, I usually let them win by pocketing the que ball on the last shot on the 9, on purpose, in the pocket lol.
                                          I had one fellow refusing to accept the gift, he kept on scratching the que ball also.
                                          This sounds very familiar

Comment

Working...
                                          X