Miniclipforum_com Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nanny Ogg View Post

I've even had a few times getting 1m for winning just 50m.
    Yup!! I just got one in fact...lol

Comment

• Originally posted by d4ve_tv View Post

1M for 200M!?? That's better than getting a Berlin pro box if I win 5 games in Berlin.
      WIN 5 GAMES IN BERLIN OR POT 30 BALL IN BERLIN YOUR REWARD USALLY NOTHING. MINICLIP VERY STINGY.

WAIT 12 HOURS OR PAY 12 POOL CASH AND YOU GOT :

IN MY OPINION MOSCOW - LAS VEGAS - PARIS AND ROME THE BEST TABLES.

Comment

• Rome victory boxes and higher are good boxes in my opinion

Comment

• I AGREE WITH YOU.

Comment

• Originally posted by COOLOCKER View Post
            I was meant to put this up the other day, but got side tracked, lol. I completed one of the missions, and then saw this:

As soon as i completed the mission, i saw i had 9 hours etc to get a new one. Not sure if thats because the mission i completed was there for a day or so? But i did notice as well that i could not change a mission using the "refresh" button shown in the picture. Thats something i could do up until very recently if i didnt fancy any of them.
            I just logged on to play you on pc or to see if your able... lol. had just logged off mobile and had just refreshed one mission.. come on miniclip omg, why ask me of all people to play in bloomin toronto lol. As soon as i usually see vegas i cant refresh it fast enough... anyway to the point on mobile there are 3 missions..soon as logged on pc. Missions were zero showing lol. I had completed the 3 in a row so i know that wouldn't of shown and completed the play a game of 9 ball.. so it should show only the money one ...thingy haha. The one that goes on forever for me lol. Where is it ? Not showing nowt but collect 30 coins every half hr hehe..that's crap too on pc... lol. Jimmy did you know that on mobile its 40 grand an hr to collect? Joking lol I'LL convert you yet lol. still logged into pc .hoping will still be there when go back on mobile ...im sure it will be.lol. I like these missions.. .. God knows why pc is different.. the same damn game for heavens sake ..

Comment

• I've noticed "stupid" discrepancies like that between mobile and PC and just shrug it off. There is such a "disconnect" between the two that I really think that they are planning to get rid of PC altogether but I don't think they will do that because of the backlash. So my question then would be, why not just bring PC version up to the same as mobile?!?

Comment

I've noticed "stupid" discrepancies like that between mobile and PC and just shrug it off. There is such a "disconnect" between the two that I really think that they are planning to get rid of PC altogether but I don't think they will do that because of the backlash. So my question then would be, why not just bring PC version up to the same as mobile?!?
                Because some spoiled children of rich families spend a lot of money.

Comment

• Last edited by Sapphire11759; 13-03-20, 08:53 PM.

Comment

I've noticed "stupid" discrepancies like that between mobile and PC and just shrug it off. There is such a "disconnect" between the two that I really think that they are planning to get rid of PC altogether but I don't think they will do that because of the backlash. So my question then would be, why not just bring PC version up to the same as mobile?!?

The funniest discrepancy is when IOS offers are more expensive than the same offers on Android!

Obviously Moneyclip believe Iphone users are wealthier than their Android mates

Comment

• The scoring for the League is faulty.
                      I noticed that my scoring seemed off so I took note:
                      Then I played and won a 10 K Miami game (each player bets 10K)
                      and aftrerwards checked my score : 491,550
                      So I got 5K instad of 10/k.
                      What gives ? (I play PC)

After that I played a 50K bet, total 100K, which I won
                      New total 516,550
                      That is 25,000 added instead of 50,000 !

What gives ?

Comment

• Why on pc version my warrior cue is not available? Changes it to the standard cue when log on there........ annoying!!!!!!! . arghhhhhI HATE POOL SOMETIMES!!!!!!!!!!! Lol what nxt? Playing and winning won't count either,?????? dhakapapa i too noticed its not showing correctly the right amount of winnings on pc.!!! . Also should of shown today the 'earn by playing' in the daily missions but thats invisible on pc.is the only mission i need to complete so should be there on pc....it is on mobile and so is my warrior cue
                        Last edited by Sapphire11759; 13-03-20, 11:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tricky View Post

The funniest discrepancy is when IOS offers are more expensive than the same offers on Android!

Obviously Moneyclip believe Iphone users are wealthier than their Android mates
                          There was a brief time when IOS coin purchases were cheaper than the PC version...

Comment

• Originally posted by dhakapapa View Post
                            The scoring for the League is faulty.
                            What gives ? (I play PC)

New total 516,550

What gives ?
                            They have corrected it now.

Comment

They have corrected it now.
                              Can You Record Video ? About This Issue

Comment

• Originally posted by NadeemKhadim View Post

Can You Record Video ? About This Issue
                                I did not video it, it was a static situation anyway.
                                But you can take my word for it.
                                As I said it has now been corrected and the "lost" scores have been added.

Comment

I did not video it, it was a static situation anyway.
                                  But you can take my word for it.
                                  As I said it has now been corrected and the "lost" scores have been added.
                                  And now, believe it or not, the previous faulty score has been restored !
                                  I had 1.45 M a few minutes ago, and now it is changed to 717,850
                                  Lol, I give up.
                                  MC don't seem to care about the PC game anymore.
                                  Or maybe the programmers are in quarantine ?

Edited to add:
                                  The plot thickens...
                                  I just noticed that also the total of my gold coins only adds half after each game.
                                  I just played a 10K game and only 10 K got added (with my bet it should have been 20K added)
                                  What should I do ?
                                  Last edited by dhakapapa; 15-03-20, 07:42 AM.

Comment

The scoring for the League is faulty.
                                    What gives ? (I play PC)

New total 516,550

What gives ?
                                    If it's the club league you're referring to, then there is nothing off with the scores there. It is how the scoring works ! Only a percentage of your winnings counts towards the club leagues, depending upon your standing in the club.

Comment

• Originally posted by Talha_Sajjad View Post

If it's the club league you're referring to, then there is nothing off with the scores there. It is how the scoring works ! Only a percentage of your winnings counts towards the club leagues, depending upon your standing in the club.
                                      OK. Please explain what you mean by "standing in the club".
                                      And why the score changed to 1.25M back to 700 something thousand after an hour.

When I checked my score sometime ago it seemed to add the correct winnings to my club score. And why would it not do that ?
                                      I am baffled.

Comment

OK. Please explain what you mean by "standing in the club".
                                        And why the score changed to 1.25M back to 700 something thousand after an hour.

When I checked my score sometime ago it seemed to add the correct winnings to my club score. And why would it not do that ?
                                        I am baffled.
                                        Each club has a maximum of 50 members. And the members are ranked within the club according to their individual winnings every week. As the rules say, for the top 10 members of the club, 50% of their winnings contribute to the total club winnings, for the players 11 to 20, the percentage reduces to 25% and so on. As I see, you are currently at number 11 in the club, so if you win some games and your weekly winning count exceeds 5.00M whose 50% would be 2.5M, you'll jump to spot number 10 in the club and your winnings will then be 2.5M instead of 1.25M.
                                        Someone might have moved up the rankings in club, dropping you to spot no. 11, and hence by the algorithm your winnings were cut to 25% instead of 50%.
                                        Now if you move up to no. 10, you should notice that Dave would move to spot 11 and his winnings would be reduced...

EDIT: See the third picture, Dave's winnings have been reduced to 1.25M now. Sorry d4ve_tv , no hard feelings

Comment

• Originally posted by Talha_Sajjad View Post

EDIT: See the third picture, Dave's winnings have been reduced to 1.25M now. Sorry d4ve_tv , no hard feelings
                                          Ahhh, don't worry about it. go ahead and spank him, he likes it!

Comment

Working...
                                          X