Miniclipforum_com Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kilowatter View Post

Ahhh, don't worry about it. go ahead and spank him, he likes it!

Haha!

Comment

• Thank you Talha_Sajjad, that was a comprehensive and understandable explanation !

Comment

• Here the screenshot that made me think im crazy ..... clicked vegas.. didnt realise was a blue table at first. When my turn still clicked the pocket too call the shot ........ realised later when i saw a pocket flashing lol and checked the money .still was 20k... updated before this game. Lost concentration of course and lost ...

Last edited by Sapphire11759; 17-03-20, 09:12 PM.

Comment

• That table looks like London!

Comment

• Originally posted by d4ve_tv View Post
            That table looks like London!
            It was but had vegas click pocket every shot ... he won

Comment

• Originally posted by Sapphire11759 View Post

It was but had vegas click pocket every shot ... he won
              This is on mobile right?

Comment

This is on mobile right?
                Yes on mobile... i had connection issues and it did an update straight away as this game startred and finished then seemed ok. Lol was weird seeing London table with 20k stuck in middle of it.... if only

Comment

Yes on mobile... i had connection issues and it did an update straight away as this game startred and finished then seemed ok. Lol was weird seeing London table with 20k stuck in middle of it.... if only
                  I play on mobile and granted I haven't played London in a while, but I've never played a London table where I had to call pockets I guess I'm one of lucky ones that haven't encountered that hack.

Comment

I play on mobile and granted I haven't played London in a while, but I've never played a London table where I had to call pockets I guess I'm one of lucky ones that haven't encountered that hack.
                    So this player was to blame? ... thought it was updates getting in a loop.

Comment

• I dunno, but most likely you encountered a hacker who had some kind of mod that would do that to a London table.

Comment

I dunno, but most likely you encountered a hacker who had some kind of mod that would do that to a London table.
                        My run of bad luck in this game never seems to end, one step forward, 5 steps back.

Comment

• every time i update the first table i play has london cover

Comment

• Originally posted by Tricky View Post
                            every time i update the first table i play has london cover
                            This was after the game .. it also updated when logged in before i spun vegas.. think stuck in a loop lol. Clearly says vegas here...

Comment

• Anyone know who Dusan is? Im waking up every morning to a challenge from this person, and they are not in the club, or on my friends list. Curious is all?

Comment

• Originally posted by COOLOCKER View Post
                                Anyone know who Dusan is? Im waking up every morning to a challenge from this person, and they are not in the club, or on my friends list. Curious is all?
                                Havent come across this name jimmy.. for months on end i get a player challenging me , wish could stop it but would mean I'd have to change settings to friends only.

Comment

This was after the game .. it also updated when logged in before i spun vegas.. think stuck in a loop lol. Clearly says vegas here...
                                  Hey Sapphire11759 when it shows "Updating..." like that on your screen, that doesn't mean the game is actually updating. You know that right? Not updating as in not updating to a higher version with patches and such. That Updating... you see just means the game is catching up and retrieving or sorting out data.

For ex currently under settings, I can see that my game is version 4.7.5 - 2182. A true "update" would be done thru the Google Play store (for me at least - some people use apks but I'm not into that) and after a true update, it would change something like 4.8.0 or something other than 4.7.5. Just FYI

Comment

• Originally posted by COOLOCKER View Post
                                    Anyone know who Dusan is? Im waking up every morning to a challenge from this person, and they are not in the club, or on my friends list. Curious is all?
                                    Sorry I haven't been in the club as much as you guys and gals who are rocking the forum club! So I don't know who Dusan is, but just ignore him and eventually he'll get tired of clicking that Challenge button... trust me on this.

Comment

• Hi guys, we have a number of members in the club who are not playing at all since several weeks.
                                      (except for our leader of course, and Dave, they mentioned why they cannot play)

But soon the club's membership will be complete with 50 members.
                                      Therefore I suggest that the hangers on who did not play for, say a month or longer, be cast out.
                                      Sapphire already got one of them ,well done Sapphire !

Comment

• Yep i did and for a reason you say..

another thing that riles me ... i hate it when i play good games with some one, add to friend list then they first ask me nothing on pool but ask were i live and ask do i have any children at home and laugh because i never answered then he left the game.. wont be playin that prick again.yes i am in a mood....... a few friends know the reason i had a breakdown last year..

hope you guys not angry i kicked him..

Comment

• I agree with culling those that don’t play, with the exception of people who contribute to this forum. It will be pretty cool to see the club get to 50 members, didn’t think i’d see that day..

I wasn’t going to join the club initially, but have enjoyed being along for the ride.

Comment

Working...
                                          X