No announcement yet.

Miniclipforum_com Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw Mr Deimos pop in yesterday, hope hes ok.. remember him saying was moving house.... must be a mansion... ... party time ..only trouble we cant visit with things as they are us being in isolation... miss him in the club.. hello Deimos ​​​​​​​

Comment

• The scoring system for clubs is very demotivating.
      I am right now in position 11 with 180,800 points.
      In reality, I have scored 361,600 because they only count 50% below position 10.
      The guy in position 10 has 420,000 score.
      So in order to get past him I will have to get a score of 840,000 to get to 420,000.
      Very demotivating indeed.

edited:
      Apparently after I scored 100,000 points it did count all of tghem and I got promoted to position 10.
      Strange counting but OK.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sapphire11759 View Post
        Saw Mr Deimos pop in yesterday, hope hes ok.. remember him saying was moving house.... must be a mansion... ... party time ..only trouble we cant visit with things as they are us being in isolation... miss him in the club.. hello Deimos ​​​​​​​
        Fine here, hope the same for you and thank you for asking. Sorry, just been busy. Still finishing up moving. My Dad had heart surgery in 2014, then cancer hit and died late 2018, mom has to move, yada yada, so sorting stuff trying to fit it all in a smaller place. Lots of crap / projects from over the years, I'm guilty of storing a lot of stuff too. I wish I had a mansion, party time for sure! or filled with projects. BMX bikes, Automotive stuff or engine related items, loud car audio gear, ah, I can only dream

If any of the well established members here want the club leadership transferred to them, let me know in this thread and I will try to transfer leadership! Pretty sure I can do that? I don't want to be too picky and I don't want to be unfair to anybody, just whomever posts they want leadership first. No random members that don't even post here though or just signed up like recently, hopefully one of the well established members that post here fairly often and still play the game. Not sure if it cost you any coins for the transfer? I think it cost me 40k to start it which isn't much at all, but I wouldn't be surprised if MC charges for doing a transfer so you might get dinged a fee, IDK. The leadership role is not very hard, I mean look at what all I do. .

But yeah, been busy and have not felt like playing other than the golden shot when I think about it, miss the shot and immediately close the app out of anger . I do read the forum here when I can, but if I'm on my iPhone or Android tablet I will not post anything as I hate typing on it. I prefer typing on my PC; look at the length of my reply and you might imagine why. . I play this game on my cheaper Samsung tablet, and it is old enough to run slowly, this game takes forever to load up to start playing, which is super annoying as well.

Hope all are well! All the best to everybody!!!

I play mobile... Android mainly, but sometimes on my iPhone...
        Got a newer tablet finally! Trying to re-learn how to play :-))

Name / ID in 8 ball pool.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deimos View Post

Fine here, hope the same for you and thank you for asking. Sorry, just been busy. Still finishing up moving. My Dad had heart surgery in 2014, then cancer hit and died late 2018, mom has to move, yada yada, so sorting stuff trying to fit it all in a smaller place. Lots of crap / projects from over the years, I'm guilty of storing a lot of stuff too. I wish I had a mansion, party time for sure! or filled with projects. BMX bikes, Automotive stuff or engine related items, loud car audio gear, ah, I can only dream

If any of the well established members here want the club leadership transferred to them, let me know in this thread and I will try to transfer leadership! Pretty sure I can do that? I don't want to be too picky and I don't want to be unfair to anybody, just whomever posts they want leadership first. No random members that don't even post here though or just signed up like recently, hopefully one of the well established members that post here fairly often and still play the game. Not sure if it cost you any coins for the transfer? I think it cost me 40k to start it which isn't much at all, but I wouldn't be surprised if MC charges for doing a transfer so you might get dinged a fee, IDK. The leadership role is not very hard, I mean look at what all I do. .

But yeah, been busy and have not felt like playing other than the golden shot when I think about it, miss the shot and immediately close the app out of anger . I do read the forum here when I can, but if I'm on my iPhone or Android tablet I will not post anything as I hate typing on it. I prefer typing on my PC; look at the length of my reply and you might imagine why. . I play this game on my cheaper Samsung tablet, and it is old enough to run slowly, this game takes forever to load up to start playing, which is super annoying as well.

Im so sorry to hear about your father Deimos, must of been a difficult time im sure for you and your mother...

Suggest you just leave the club as it is with you leader...... if you dont have to do anything why change? You created this club... Dont go.. . I couldn't organize a p*ss up in a brewery so counts me out lol .. im not interested in leader ..others i feel will say the same.... close family we got.. some are rowdy

Comment

• Originally posted by dhakapapa View Post
            The scoring system for clubs is very demotivating.
            I am right now in position 11 with 180,800 points.
            In reality, I have scored 361,600 because they only count 50% below position 10.
            The guy in position 10 has 420,000 score.
            So in order to get past him I will have to get a score of 840,000 to get to 420,000.
            Very demotivating indeed.

edited:
            Apparently after I scored 100,000 points it did count all of tghem and I got promoted to position 10.
            Strange counting but OK.
            LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Deimos View Post

Good hearing from you Deimos and glad to hear you are doing ok despite the current world pandemic. I agree with Sapphire11759 . You started the club. Stay the leader. Co-Leaders can take care of things.

Stay strong brother! Wash your hands. Be safe!

Comment

• I have now twice encountered a player called Andreij, level 544 (I had no idea one could reach a level like that!).
                It was on 9 ball 10K games and twice he forfeited.
                Not because he was afraid to play me I think

Comment

• Weird, i read these posts every day, but i havent seen the last 3 days posts for some reason? Like they where not there yesterday. Anyways, good to hear from you Deimos and sorry for your loss pal. Like the others have said, its no problem with us at the helm. Stay safe my man, the club aint going anywhere.

Comment

I have now twice encountered a player called Andreij, level 544 (I had no idea one could reach a level like that!).
                    It was on 9 ball 10K games and twice he forfeited.
                    Not because he was afraid to play me I think
                    This happens for one of two reasons.

Either your opponent has asked for a 10m game and the system matched him with your 10k choice or he is a coin transferer looking for his own alt account.

At that level it is more likely that he was looking for another 10m player, I love it when I get matched with super high level opponents because they hardly ever play and I can safely say that I have probably received easily what amounts to a few hundred million in free coins thanks to them LOL

Either way, it's always nice to match up with someone several hundred levels above you LOL

And by the way, levels go up to 999. The first player to reach that level was someone called Walid who was subsequently banned for cheating LOL
                    You should have seen his fanboys crying, wailing and gnashing their teeth on social media, it was absolutely hilarious LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Nanny Ogg View Post

And by the way, levels go up to 999. The first player to reach that level was someone called Walid who was subsequently banned for cheating LOL
                      You should have seen his fanboys crying, wailing and gnashing their teeth on social media, it was absolutely hilarious LOL
                      Thank you Nanny !

I meet cheaters regularly and I just move on because I know sooner or later they will get caught and banned.

Years ago when my youngest son was nine or so I caught him cheating on a stupid little game by using a hack. His score was like 900 million and moving up by the thousands every second lol. The normal score in that game would have been like a few hundred. I asked him why he was doing that and he said it was fun. So there you go. I hope the 8 ball cheaters enjoy it because it won't last.

Comment

I hope the 8 ball cheaters enjoy it because it won't last.
                        What goes around, comes around

Comment

• I don't cheat in multiplayer games....only in games that I play by myself...If i'm playing some game and I can't double-jump to the next platform without getting killed by one of the monsters and I've been trying and trying, damn well I'm gonna cheat. I'm heading over cheathappens.com where I have a membership and downloading a trainer for the game. It saves me a lot of aggravation. One time I was playing some game and I spent 6 hours trying to get past the boss level.... you sure have heard me, screaming, yelling, swearing from 2 to 6 in the morning. Never again. I download trainers if I can't get past a level in a reasonable amount of time.

But yeah,l I don't cheat in multiplayer games because of course its not fair for the other players. Now one online game I cheated in was Candy Crush, but who cares. I only cheated to get past a level and I sure wasn't going to buy the power ups with real money... So yeah I cheated to deprive candy crush of their money. On the leader boards for each level, you'll see the list of top ten scorers for that level (around 30 million points or so), and then you'll see me with around 600 milllion to over a billion points...haha...

Comment

• Only ever used cheats when gaming the older games on Playstation etc. You know the ones, unlimited ammo etc, lol. And seen as it was single player, not really cheating anyone, only myself, lol.

Comment

• As far as I'm concerned cheating is only cheating when you are cheating someone else, so I too use trainers on single player games.

There's nothing worse than trying to explore a new world and getting your head blown off or your throat ripped out every 5 minutes so yeah, god mode FTW !

Comment

• Good to hear from you Deimos, i also think you should retain leadership! Your club, i’m happy for you to be leader regardless of how often you pop by..

The club has a good core of members that seem to be on the same wavelength - so take care and pop by when you can

Comment

• I just noticed our club has a new feature, On the club member/ranking list there is now a "add friend" button.

Comment

• Originally posted by kilowatter View Post
                                    I just noticed our club has a new feature, On the club member/ranking list there is now a "add friend" button.
                                    I see a button that says "Invite Friends".
                                    That has been there since before Nanny Ogg was born

Comment

Comment

This is part of the member list where you can view each members profile and club weekly coin tally, there is now a add friend button at the end. ( this is on mobile if it makes a difference)

Comment

LOL pretty funny!
                                          On mobile that green button Invite Friends next to the red Leave button has always been there.

Comment

Working...
                                          X