Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by d4ve_tv View Post

LOL pretty funny!
    On mobile that green button Invite Friends next to the red Leave button has always been there.
    Which green button ?

Comment

• I just updated the game, now i see what you mean!

Also when you open boxes, it’s ten times as fast now

Comment

• Originally posted by Tricky View Post
        I just updated the game, now i see what you mean!

Also when you open boxes, it’s ten times as fast now
        LOL same thing with me. After the update, I noticed what everyone is talking about how there is a Add Friend button now next to every player in your club! Makes it so much easier to add someone as a friend.

I have NOT noticed that opening boxes is faster... which boxes? Victory boxes from winning a game or boxes likes a Legendary box?

Comment

• I think Tricky meant the victory boxes... i noticed a little more speedy when press on them ... hope im correct or its my imagination

Comment

• Yeah mate, the victory boxes- quick as a flash now. It actually looks weird when you aren’t used to it

Comment

• Originally posted by dhakapapa View Post
              Hi guys, we have a number of members in the club who are not playing at all since several weeks.
              (except for our leader of course, and Dave, they mentioned why they cannot play)

But soon the club's membership will be complete with 50 members.
              Therefore I suggest that the hangers on who did not play for, say a month or longer, be cast out.
              Sapphire already got one of them ,well done Sapphire !
              Talha_Sajjad
              Did you miss this post? You could have come in here and had your say on booting dormant players, would have saved your little dummy spit!

Comment

Talha_Sajjad
                Did you miss this post? You could have come in here and had your say on booting dormant players, would have saved your little dummy spit!
                We also agreed that players who participate in this forum will never be banned.
                I am surprised and puzzled by Talha's departure.
                The players banned had not played at all since many weeks AND are not known here in our forum.

Comment

• Don’t worry about it mate, it’s all good. You probably booted one of his alternate accounts!

I reckon that’s why NannyOgg doesn’t join the club, can’t be bothered dealing with the sooks.

Comment

• What's a sook ? LOL

Comment

Don’t worry about it mate, it’s all good. You probably booted one of his alternate accounts!

I reckon that’s why NannyOgg doesn’t join the club, can’t be bothered dealing with the sooks.
                      Go pick on someone else. I'm not taking the bait.

Comment

• Tricky The baseline for this club was a recruitment tool when Deimos and I thought of the idea late last year. It was not intended to compete or try to place top 3. Just a club to invite prospective players to join here at the forum. It was also a nice place to chat and play challenge games without pressure.

At first there was only a handful of us that would pretty much just practice with each other and sometimes no one even played. If you want to make a run at winning league for the week for some coins then we'd have to recruit some really good players and of course boot non players to make room.

If you're an active member here like Talha_Sajjad you are always welcomed in the club. After all the club has the same name and originated from this forum so it would only make sense that we keep our original directive. So Talha, anytime you want to come back and just hang, feel free. You are always welcomed.

I have been bad myself and only pop in there here and then and as you said I don't even play much. I'll let you guys and gals who are more active in the club police it. If there are squaters there that stay zero 2 weeks in a row and don't say a word in the chat or have posted here, then I would boot them to make room for others.

Comment

Tricky The baseline for this club was a recruitment tool when Deimos and I thought of the idea late last year. It was not intended to compete or try to place top 3. Just a club to invite prospective players to join here at the forum. It was also a nice place to chat and play challenge games without pressure.

If there are squaters there that stay zero 2 weeks in a row and don't say a word in the chat or have posted here, then I would boot them to make room for others.

I cut out some of your post Dave, i left these parts because they are directly relevant to what recently happened in the club. Tal decided he wasn’t happy with Dhakapapa booting dormant players - then left. That’s fine, everyone is entitled to have a sook if they feel like it. My main concern was that Dhakapapa was reassured that he was all good to boot the dormant (non-forum members).

Anyone that feels differently can post here and i’m sure the main contributors to the club will be able to come to a consensus (except Sapphy - she just randomly “accidentally” boots people )

The way Tal acted was childish - i’m not afraid to call him out on it. If he wants to explain his actions here that’s fine, otherwise good luck to him, but don’t try to make Dhakapapa think he’s done something wrong..

Comment

• You spotted me booting ? Omg lol.... one was challenging me and never any score for weeks.. my foot twitched thats all ...... opps ..i did boot another who hadnt played for a month.. there's a few others not played for awhile now....Tal i can see it from your side too.. difficult one this!! Leave it to you guys... im at wavering point to stay myself if i admit.. .. things abit stressed for all i think right now...
                            Last edited by Sapphire11759; 08-04-20, 07:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Talha_Sajjad View Post

Go pick on someone else. I'm not taking the bait.
                              Tricky, read post#330 again.

Comment

• Talha_Sajjad If one of Officers want to boot someone
                                1) who is zero for weeks
                                2) doesn't chat in the game
                                3) didn't register here to chat
                                Then I'm fine with kicking them... not ban. This gives them the opportunity to return. I'm assuming the club is still set to Open. So if dhakapapa was indeed doing the above, then it's cool. Remember they can return anytime to the club after all there are 50 spots total. If they just win one game of London I wouldn't kick, but if they're just sitting in club doing nothing...

Tricky for the sake of Sapphire11759 's nerves, let's just put an end to this. Tal and dhakapapa, we cool? We also don't need this added stress esp during this pandemic which is stressing EVERYONE out, present company included! So I need one of these... bad! ==>

Comment

• Oh and just a reminder, Tricky dhakapapa Please as I outlined, just kick if they meet the criteria but DON'T ban. This gives them the opportunity to return when they have more time to play or decide they want to participate. I would only ban if they're being irritating or keep coming back and still don't play. I wouldn't even kick unless we need the space.

Comment

Oh and just a reminder, Tricky dhakapapa Please as I outlined, just kick if they meet the criteria but DON'T ban. This gives them the opportunity to return when they have more time to play or decide they want to participate. I would only ban if they're being irritating or keep coming back and still don't play. I wouldn't even kick unless we need the space.
                                    OK then that is on me because I did not know the difference between kicking and banning.
                                    I hesitated but then I thought kicking means just warning of some sort.
                                    So I get the message now, in future only kicking, not banning.
                                    My bad.

Comment

• Seems like everyone is back on the same page.

On a different note. The highlight of being part of a club for me is being able to share the journey of other players. It has been good to follow a few regular players over the last six months or so and see their ring tallies and monthly totals grow.

Comment

• Definitely something screwed up with the club, lol. This is what im seeing:

More than likely just on my end. Anyone else on PC seeing what im seeing?

Comment

• Originally posted by dhakapapa View Post

OK then that is on me because I did not know the difference between kicking and banning.
                                          I hesitated but then I thought kicking means just warning of some sort.
                                          So I get the message now, in future only kicking, not banning.
                                          My bad.
                                          LOL! No, "kicking" doesn't mean kicking them in the ass to get them playing.

(it probably should though.....)

Comment

Working...
                                          X