No announcement yet.

Miniclipforum_com Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having said that, i do enjoy a battle of denials in Monaco - the longest game i’ve had there is 8 consecutive denials each, then my opponent had a dry break and i won Still my fondest 8ball pool memory.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tricky View Post
      Having said that, i do enjoy a battle of denials in Monaco - the longest game i’ve had there is 8 consecutive denials each, then my opponent had a dry break and i won Still my fondest 8ball pool memory.
      Yes... having to win 2 in a row could go on and on and on

Comment

• Suddenly noticed we haven't seen or heard from Nann in a long time.
        Is she OK?

Comment

• Originally posted by dhakapapa View Post
          Suddenly noticed we haven't seen or heard from Nann in a long time.
          Is she OK?
          Last time I saw her, she was playing statues with Ryan Cawdor.

my poem today.

Comment

• I just had to play twice against a cheater called Adil (Pakistan) from Club Pindiboyz level 17
            Every time I potted a legal ball, it said I fouled and the turn reversed to Adil.
            And there is nothing MC can do about that ?
            What a joke !

Comment

• It has been like five days and nobody posted in the forum.
              Also the forum's club is eerily silent.
              Did something happen that I am not aware of ?
              Is it Corona fatigue ?
              Are you guys still alive ?
              Or am I in a post-apocalyptic situation ?

Comment

It has been like five days and nobody posted in the forum.
                Also the forum's club is eerily silent.
                Did something happen that I am not aware of ?
                Is it Corona fatigue ?
                Are you guys still alive ?
                Or am I in a post-apocalyptic situation ?
                Lol

Comment

• Sapphire11759 Thank you

As I encountered so many cheaters lately I started playing with lower bets, like 2.5K.
                  I found plenty of high-level players there, even coming in on 100 bet games.
                  And you know what ? It is much more fun... the cheaters don't stoop so low and one can play relaxed, just for the fun of the game, no worries about losing gold.
                  So for the time being I am going to do just that.
                  Also, MC doesn't seem to care about cheaters or solving the problems with the PC scoring, so screw them.

In other news, I opened another box with 33 cash earned via daily free bonus in mobile and the occasional 5 gold from hitting the bull's eye in the lucky shot and there was piece 4 of my fourth leg cue (Phoenix).

Comment

Sapphire11759 Thank you

As I encountered so many cheaters lately I started playing with lower bets, like 2.5K.
                    I found plenty of high-level players there, even coming in on 100 bet games.
                    And you know what ? It is much more fun... the cheaters don't stoop so low and one can play relaxed, just for the fun of the game, no worries about losing gold.
                    So for the time being I am going to do just that.
                    Also, MC doesn't seem to care about cheaters or solving the problems with the PC scoring, so screw them.

In other news, I opened another box with 33 cash earned via daily free bonus in mobile and the occasional 5 gold from hitting the bull's eye in the lucky shot and there was piece 4 of my fourth leg cue (Phoenix).
                    Agree dont lose as many playing lower tiers which is what ive been doing lately. Havent played like crazy like i used to because the game annoying me lol taking forever climbing up the pool pass also needing 103 points to reach the nxt VIP level seems never gonna happen. My percentage lowered yet again. On a positive note my opticians opens soon

Comment

• Actually today can say i enjoy 8ball pool . Played non stop for two hours earlier ,usually play one get beat then come off it ....its been win one lose one for months now.....i didnt find fault today much and managed finally wow to win 3 in a row, tried ages for this , relief finally pool liked me hehe but then remembered i had flipping changed the daily mission and 3 in a row wasn't there anymore... It gave me play a tournament, omg i swore never again months ago i wouldnt waste time on these. My nose got the better of me ...i got denialed in the first game ... balls lol. Was a good morning and this was playing lower tiers. Thoroughly enjoyed it but.......lol one thing that did annoy me, when i get beat by opponent ( only just ) and they use the nodding emoji ... thats where the bad language appears .omg something so little with smarmy glasses riled me ...
                      Last edited by Sapphire11759; 18-06-20, 03:32 PM.

Comment

• 2 hours straight?!? You go Girl!

Comment

• Originally posted by d4ve_tv View Post
                          2 hours straight?!? You go Girl!
                          Not gone the same two days in a row. Lost first game of the day and sensed a pattern coming on again so scarpered.. lol.
                          club seems very quiet lately. Looks like were gonna drop in league again. Anyone heard from Tom.? 2 weeks now he not been here. Unlike him.. Hope he is ok.

Comment

• You mean Tricky? Sorry I don't know. I've been crazy busy so maybe he's also been busy. They are opening up restaurants and businesses here but with restrictions. But now we are seeing a "spike" and resurgence of Covid-19 cases too

Comment

• Originally posted by Pick E View Post

Last time I saw her, she was playing statues with Ryan Cawdor.

my poem today.
                              ??? Statues?

Huh?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryan Cawdor View Post

??? Statues?

Huh?
                                Ignore him Ryan Cawdor . Big mouth when Nan is not around to defend herself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryan Cawdor View Post

??? Statues?

Huh?
                                  It’s a game. Like red light green light but without sound.

There is also a version that involves legs but not arms. Coolocker has probably never heard of it, on account of the sound thing.

Comment

• When I beat an opponent I often get the message "Waiting for your opponent's response, please do not leave the match"
                                    I understand they do that to annoy you because you have to wait for ten-twenty seconds before you are announced as the winner.
                                    It gives me pleasure when this happens because the opponent betrays his emotions.
                                    Can someone tell me how they do that ?
                                    Thank you.

Comment

• "Waiting for ˛pponents response" i see when the game starts sometimes on pc then i think they lost connection? Then the win goes to me . Don't see it happen much though lol
                                      sometimes on mobile this pops up almost every shot its their turn and i always wondered why.?

Comment

• Might be wrong here, but i put that down to the fact that the net has been dumbed down worldwide because so many people are at home nowadays. I notice my speeds have been affected a great deal since this happened, and im thinking its because of that. Players on lower net speeds are maybe struggling to stay in game?

Comment

When I beat an opponent I often get the message "Waiting for your opponent's response, please do not leave the match"
                                          I understand they do that to annoy you because you have to wait for ten-twenty seconds before you are announced as the winner.
                                          It gives me pleasure when this happens because the opponent betrays his emotions.
                                          Can someone tell me how they do that ?
                                          Thank you.
                                          Once they see they've lost, they leave the game before the balls stop moving and the game officially ends. It's the same as if they leave in the middle of the game.

Comment

Working...
                                          X