Miniclipforum_com Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am resurrecting the club thread.

Started playing for 100K, the first trial went well, won 7, lost 3, with at least one of those lost from a cheater.

I keep a folder with screen shots of the cheaters, those are the players I identify as cheaters by the way they play, with MC confirming my suspicions by refunding me 100% of my bet at the end of the game (when I lose).
    Some of those cheaters have billions of coins, I cannot understand how MC has let them continue to play and from their point of view, why they would risk their account like that.
    It is a big folder.

The winnings of the last weekly competition pushed my gold past 100 million, so I am a happy camper.

Comment

• Delighted to hear that Dhaka. I remember well when you where a bit hesitant in going into the higher stakes games, and even sometimes struggling for coins. A bit of luck, know how, and nerve is all thats needed to start building those coins up.

Comment

• Good to follow your journey Dhakapapa

Comment

• Hi team
          can you check if I am still in the club? Eyollan Naidoo.
          My profile says "no club" but im sure I joined here.
          let me know?
          Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by undiscovad View Post
            Hi team
            let me know?
            Thanks
            Hi undiscovad , welcome back bud. Yes, you are still in the club despite the profile not saying you are. My profile is the same as well.

Comment

Hi team
              let me know?
              Thanks
              Welcome back !
              We remember you and you are still a member, as Coolocker said.

Is your eyesight OK now ?
              I have a young South African couple as temporary neighbours in my condo and I could speak Afrikaans with the guy's father when he came to visit.
              Coincidences.

Comment

• Thanks very much for checking.
                I think I returned at the right time, this 10th birthday stuff is very cool...

dhakapapa hehe permanently wearing glasses. Also we south Africans are everywhere

Comment

• Thanks largely to Baba, the club is now in Diamond II league.

I haven’t seen Baba post in here, but he sure knows how to rack up the billions

From my personal perspective, it’s been rewarding being a long term member of this club. I feel a connection to you guys - cheers!

Comment

• Will minuclip keep the new wallpaper or give us a choice of if we wanna keep the wallpaper or change it? I love the new wallpaper and I do not want it to go

Comment

• Hi all
                      So does anyone know why it shows I have no club? It's been like this from last week, but this morning I saw I got the club reward (thanks btw) & I commented in the group chat. But when I logged in later, the club is missing (for me). Says I'm not part of any club. This thing is confusing.
                      also I played a few games, does this mean my earning at the club is zero if I'm "there but not there" ?

Comment

Hi all
                        So does anyone know why it shows I have no club? It's been like this from last week, but this morning I saw I got the club reward (thanks btw) & I commented in the group chat. But when I logged in later, the club is missing (for me). Says I'm not part of any club. This thing is confusing.
                        also I played a few games, does this mean my earning at the club is zero if I'm "there but not there" ?
                        All i can tell you undiscovad is that my winnings havent counted in the club for months now, and for about 2 months now, i show as not been in a club. When i try to open the chat box, i cant get in unless i go through hoops first. This is going to blow your mind, lol. I log on to the game, then click on the friends button in the lower left. I then click on invite friends and type 22 (Colins id number because its a low number and fast to type in) in the search box. When Colins profile pops up, i click on it, and then click the country club attached to his account. The club opens up, and then i have to scroll down to my name and click on that, just for the chat box to open, lol. If i do all those steps without clicking on my own profile, it doesnt work.

Comment

Hi all
                          are you playing on PC ?
                          MC misbehaves with people playing on PC

I play on BlueStacks on my 32" screen.

Comment

• Originally posted by dhakapapa View Post

are you playing on PC ?
                            MC misbehaves with people playing on PC

I play on BlueStacks on my 32" screen.
                            No, playing on a Samsung phone with my Facebook login. So weird

Comment

• Originally posted by COOLOCKER View Post

All i can tell you undiscovad is that my winnings havent counted in the club for months now, and for about 2 months now, i show as not been in a club. When i try to open the chat box, i cant get in unless i go through hoops first. This is going to blow your mind, lol. I log on to the game, then click on the friends button in the lower left. I then click on invite friends and type 22 (Colins id number because its a low number and fast to type in) in the search box. When Colins profile pops up, i click on it, and then click the country club attached to his account. The club opens up, and then i have to scroll down to my name and click on that, just for the chat box to open, lol. If i do all those steps without clicking on my own profile, it doesnt work.
                              This is so crazy. Sounds like a bug, considering how much money Mc makes you'd think they'd fix things like this. Schuks

Comment

This is so crazy. Sounds like a bug, considering how much money Mc makes you'd think they'd fix things like this. Schuks
                                Miniclip sucks dick.... they'd rather spend their time coming out with new marketing crap such as boxes, cues, tables, etc...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryan Cawdor View Post

Miniclip sucks dick.... they'd rather spend their time coming out with new marketing crap such as boxes, cues, tables, etc...
                                  This is true. I emailed them about this issue, "subject: bug in 8 ball pool", with screenshots showing that I have been playing (had 7 million on my league leader board); that I belong to a club but it does show me as such; and that I collected a club reward this week. Anyways they copied and pasted an essay. Basically suggested that my account is suspicious and could be banned for breaching the Mc t&c's. Lol, such idiots. All they had to do was report a bug

Comment

This is true. I emailed them about this issue, "subject: bug in 8 ball pool", with screenshots showing that I have been playing (had 7 million on my league leader board); that I belong to a club but it does show me as such; and that I collected a club reward this week. Anyways they copied and pasted an essay. Basically suggested that my account is suspicious and could be banned for breaching the Mc t&c's. Lol, such idiots. All they had to do was report a bug
                                    And this is exactly what happened to me when i mailed them about it as well undiscovad , i wrote about it here some time back. They would rather accuse you of cheating than getting off their fat asses to do something.

Comment

• Can anyone shed some light on all the join requests from low level USA country players?

Comment

• Was wondering the same myself. Its the fact every one of them seem to be lower than level 20, and they all come along at the same time that seems weird to me.

Comment

• I was sad to see Tom leave the club, suddenly, without explanation.
                                          If Tom reads this, please tell us why you left.
                                          If we did something wrong. let us know, we can improve ourself.

Thanks, be well.

Comment

Working...
                                          X