No announcement yet.

Miniclipforum_com Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Dhaka - i’m Tom. A few reasons i left.

Main one is club looks to have moved away from a hang out for forum members - a couple of long term forum members booted to make room for non-forum contributors.

I enjoyed sharing the journey over the last couple of years with the long term members of the club - all are still on my friends list.

Time for me to downsize

Comment

• Originally posted by Tricky View Post
      Hey Dhaka - i’m Tom. A few reasons i left.

Main one is club looks to have moved away from a hang out for forum members - a couple of long term forum members booted to make room for non-forum contributors.

I enjoyed sharing the journey over the last couple of years with the long term members of the club - all are still on my friends list.

Time for me to downsize

Hi Tom

I think the club needs to be for forum members or for friends. Someone should audit this (whomever has the time).
      I am not sure about the booting thing, so i can't comment.

I noticed that you left and sent you a club invite as you're the leader on my friend list (easy to find).

Comment

• Have I been kicked out of the club or has it disappeared? I can't find it anywhere

Comment

• Originally posted by Zoggg View Post
          Have I been kicked out of the club or has it disappeared? I can't find it anywhere
          Hi Zoggg , im hoping it was a mistake. Ive tried searching the name of the club myself before and know it can be difficult to find. The club ID number is 6269064 if you want to search for it that way (or even post your id here). Send an invite and you will be back in straight away.

Comment

• Originally posted by COOLOCKER View Post

Hi Zoggg , im hoping it was a mistake. Ive tried searching the name of the club myself before and know it can be difficult to find. The club ID number is 6269064 if you want to search for it that way (or even post your id here). Send an invite and you will be back in straight away.
            Thanks. I’m back in.

Comment

• Eyollan this is our mutual friend who shows zero winnings for the club. I just took this screenshot at 9.23am Sydney Australia time

Comment

• Nice to see you back Zogggy lad, and would be nice to see the other folks that have left recently to return now that has been sorted lol, only been here couple of weeks and all sorts of drama, Peace.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fred Jones View Post
                  Eyollan this is our mutual friend who shows zero winnings for the club. I just took this screenshot at 9.23am Sydney Australia time

Yep, thats me. Its been well documented on the forum about this. I posted a link from moneyclip somewhere here before where it states PC players will no longer have their winnings added to clubs. It seems they just want to do it player by player because i know other PC players still have their winnings added.

Comment

• Have a read of this, the 2nd point down when you click on the link. It explains why winnings are not added:

https://support.miniclip.com/hc/en-u...n-t-increasing

Now, i know PC players still have their winnings added, but i reckon they just target certain folks for one reason or another.

You dont spend money on the game.

You have proven them wrong when they mess up.

So on, so on.

Comment

Have a read of this, the 2nd point down when you click on the link. It explains why winnings are not added:

https://support.miniclip.com/hc/en-u...n-t-increasing

Now, i know PC players still have their winnings added, but i reckon they just target certain folks for one reason or another.

You dont spend money on the game.

You have proven them wrong when they mess up.

So on, so on.
                      Probably right mate.

I did spend money when they stopped showing my winnings in club and got used to it not showing and got a real shock when I saw I have beaten a friend.

btw I had to boot a spammer

Comment

Yep, thats me. Its been well documented on the forum about this. I posted a link from moneyclip somewhere here before where it states PC players will no longer have their winnings added to clubs. It seems they just want to do it player by player because i know other PC players still have their winnings added.
                        Excellent work COOLOCKER

Comment

• I reached King level (120) in 8 ball pool. Basically got to 119, played casual games but upgraded about 12 cues (spent about 700k coins) as I was bored and next thing I know I've leveled up to 120.
                          I recall a stage where I didn't think it was possible (after losing everything)--- reflection is a mindset.

Comment

• This is now

Comment

• Sorry I have not been adding anything to the club, haven’t even charged up my tablets in quite a while now. So if my winning have been at zero, that is why. Hope all is well.

Wonder if anyone has come to the forum from seeing the club while playing?

I play mobile = Android mainly

Name / ID in 8 ball pool.

Comment

This is now
                                This looks very different on mobile. Lusnooker has 800mill at 1st. I think I'm 10th with 900k. Could be a mobile vs pc conflict

Comment

• Originally posted by Deimos View Post
                                  Sorry I have not been adding anything to the club, haven’t even charged up my tablets in quite a while now. So if my winning have been at zero, that is why. Hope all is well.

Wonder if anyone has come to the forum from seeing the club while playing?
                                  Hi Deimos.
                                  I would hope so. The club is full now. I recall when I joined last year that it was 30 people or so...

Comment

• This looks very different on mobile. Lusnooker has 800mill at 1st. I think I'm 10th with 900k. Could be a mobile vs pc conflict

It probably is and as I have said I will never play on phone and BS just gave me more pop ups

Comment

This looks very different on mobile. Lusnooker has 800mill at 1st. I think I'm 10th with 900k. Could be a mobile vs pc conflict

It probably is and as I have said I will never play on phone and BS just gave me more pop ups
                                      Is the pop up the ads by money clip to buy crap? Cause that's a mobile problem. Even on the app store, so many people complain that they have to close the ads before they can play

Comment

• Originally posted by undiscovad View Post

Is the pop up the ads by money clip to buy crap? Cause that's a mobile problem. Even on the app store, so many people complain that they have to close the ads before they can play
                                        No it is because I tried another game before this and get regular pop ups probably from scammers. I can deal with the minicip crap because that doesn't happen mid game.

My pop ups happen during a game and block a large part of the screen.

I will sell some stuff and get a new laptop when I can go out again

Comment

• This is how all of us see the score

Comment

Working...
                                          X