Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miniclipforum_com Club

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Yeah, the weekly comp is usually finished by the time i wake up on a Monday morning Cider.

    Comment


    • Let's organize a tournament in between our club members.
      And the winner will get something.


      What do you say COOLOCKER dhakapapa cidercoder ?

      Comment


      • Count me out, I just play for fun and have no interest in playing anyone ! (apart from the randomers I get in the game lol).

        I can only apply the correct concentration if it's a random opponent !
         Oh No, he's retired !

        Comment


        • Would be difficult to do, as most are on opposite platforms. Past attempts to do a tournament have failed....many times, lol.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by the.assn View Post
            Let's organize a tournament in between our club members.
            And the winner will get something.


            What do you say COOLOCKER dhakapapa cidercoder ?
            I’m not in the club, but if anyone is interested in a race to 5 with a 2 game lead i’ll play.
            (mobile only)

            Comment


            • Originally posted by COOLOCKER View Post
              Would be difficult to do, as most are on opposite platforms. Past attempts to do a tournament have failed....many times, lol.
              Yes this is the biggest problem.
              leave it anyway.

              Comment


              • When I start playing in the morning my results are abysmal. This morning I lost like ten games in a row. Everything I tried ended in disaster and my opponents were extremely lucky or excellent players or both.
                Later in the morning I have a time that I get into "the flow" and I win almost every game. I see clearly where the cue ball will end up, how much effect I need to give and so on.
                Alas, that "flow" does not last long lol.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by dhakapapa View Post
                  Later in the morning I have a time that I get into "the flow" and I win almost every game. I see clearly where the cue ball will end up, how much effect I need to give and so on.
                  That tells me you are well able to control the cue ball Dhaka. The single biggest thing that needs to be done. And that is exactly whats needed for the bigger tables. Im the same as well, but i usually log on in the morning to open a box, then play 1 game to fill that slot again. I dont usually put a run of games in until later in the day.

                  Comment


                  • I left the mobile 8 Ball Pool after collecting my 30th limited edition ring.
                    Will only play on Pc now for fun only hahaha.

                    I tried on PC for the first time and lost 6 matches continuously hahahaha. I didn't get any idea of force and all, I think I need a scale for PC haha.
                    Hopefully I will meet you guys on PC and we will share some good games.


                    Comment


                    • Finally India country cue maxed.
                      It took so long but the result is so satisfying.

                      https://postimg.cc/gwZNd930

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by dhakapapa View Post
                        When I start playing in the morning my results are abysmal. This morning I lost like ten games in a row. Everything I tried ended in disaster and my opponents were extremely lucky or excellent players or both.
                        Later in the morning I have a time that I get into "the flow" and I win almost every game. I see clearly where the cue ball will end up, how much effect I need to give and so on.
                        Alas, that "flow" does not last long lol.
                        All based one algorithm and proggramming the game to favour which ever player to win, I dont know how long you been playing, but ive been playing for many many years well over ten, and you pick up these bizzare game play, to many to mention atm too...we just think its our skill lever or luck, not a chance it works like that too, yes it plays a big role, but not the end and all of it...

                        I mean i seen balls go though knuckles of pockets, i say no more like i said way way to many bizzare/rigged/foulplay game play...

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Jahsun View Post

                          All based one algorithm and proggramming the game to favour which ever player to win, I dont know how long you been playing, but ive been playing for many many years well over ten, and you pick up these bizzare game play, to many to mention atm too...we just think its our skill lever or luck, not a chance it works like that too, yes it plays a big role, but not the end and all of it...

                          I mean i seen balls go though knuckles of pockets, i say no more like i said way way to many bizzare/rigged/foulplay game play...
                          You are absolutely right .
                          ​​​Magnet pockets

                          Comment


                          • You do need to realise that the game is biased to encourage players to spend cash.

                            Comment


                            • Yes bro above, ive harking about this for years,

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by undiscovad View Post
                                So I mistakely got into a Mumbai (15M) match, lost. Risked it again, lost. Then again & won. So I was down 15M (as stated on the club)... managed to win it back. Now a few 100k up on the day. Says I earned 50M on this club league. Magically #3, if only those were real and I had that. Currently 78M in the piggy, grinding slowly to 100M. Hopefully no more risks...

                                Also my win percentage is now 57.9%, from 57.0% a month ago and 58.3% two months ago... now on 12k odd games though.

                                I saw LuSnooker left the club. I tried to friend him, but couldn't find this level 567 account. I did see a level 200 something, could be his alt. Wonder if this is the same thing that happened to tada?

                                Comment


                                • Used the quote as it had a screenshot

                                  Comment


                                  • Originally posted by undiscovad View Post

                                    I saw LuSnooker left the club.
                                    Saw that as well. Was a super player from their winnings in the club, and was there for a long oul time as well.

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by COOLOCKER View Post

                                      Saw that as well. Was a super player from their winnings in the club, and was there for a long oul time as well.
                                      I never saw him chat and he did not come to the forum, so we don't know anything about him.
                                      Except that he was a big scorer of course.
                                      I wish him well wherever he went.

                                      Comment


                                      • LuSnooker is a great player - demon at the indirect shots.

                                        No very talkative, maybe english is a second language?

                                        Comment


                                        • Originally posted by Tricky View Post
                                          LuSnooker is a great player - demon at the indirect shots.

                                          No very talkative, maybe english is a second language?
                                          Perhaps... he must be a great player to be level 500+

                                          Comment

                                          Working...
                                          X