No announcement yet.

Miniclipforum_com Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And Sion_'s balance shot up super fast, no way I have enough time to catch that this week. I tried to add what I could, but it doesn't seem we will be able to catch the top club league either, that is a lot of coins to earn.
    I play mobile = Android mainly

Name / ID in 8 ball pool.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deimos View Post
      Sometimes it is good to take a risk or two, but if I start losing a handful of frames back to back I close the app lol. Too easy to lose too much very fast, lol. I’ve been stuck at about 1.5B coin balance for a long time now. It goes up, then goes down, and can’t seem to keep a steady up climb, but is what it is. Think I did get my balance up to 2.5B or maybe 3B a couple years back, but bought the billionaire cue or whatever it was and haven’t been able to get back up since. I only play the high tiers when I can do so fairly comfortably. Took a long while for me to get to Berlin, which I still miss at least 50% of my cushion shots.
      100% agreed brother. What I need is discipline in this game. The video game concept is obviously has smart algos to determine these things (make you want to spend money on the game). I wanted to stop when my balance snuck below 100M (physiological level) and then I was like 1 more. But yeah, all of this dropped my wp by 0.1% which is like 15-16 games straight losses.

Ps. if I ever make it to 1.1B coins, I'll buy the billionaire cue and revert to 100M. Lol

Comment

• Hope everyone is well. Took a break from the game after losing most of my previous best, 150M coins. Think I had 49M left when I Uninstalled so Probably will join again I'm the December holidays (when I'm on leave from work). Take care all. Lowkey only miss the banter (you folks) ...
        E

Comment

• So, as some of you have seen from my post in the chat in the club. I wanted to see if by leaving and joining another club, would my winnings sort itself out. Ive joined the Republic of Ireland club, and my winnings are showing. But others are not seeing those winnings so far. In our club, i couldnt even see my winnings, so at least thats a step forward. And i dont have to go through hoops just to get into the chatbox either.

Im hoping after the new week starts it might start adding up on the leaderboard. If it works, or even if it fails i will leave that club and join another. Im going to do this for a few weeks just to see if the problem persists. But like i said in my post in the chatbox, i will be back.
          Last edited by COOLOCKER; 24-11-21, 08:36 PM.

Comment

• Hopefully you get it sorted mate. Seems like a fairly common issue!

Comment

Working...
            X