No announcement yet.

Miniclipforum_com Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missed again but I am not complaining...

Comment

• Originally posted by dhakapapa View Post
      Missed again but I am not complaining...

Wow. You're the master at this. For the entire December until now, the most I got was 75k coins. Idk on earth I can't repeat the shot I took, prior to exercising the free golden shot... think I have a force problem

Comment

• Hi guys
        I'd like to join the club again, can someone invite me? I couldn't find it in the club search feature?

Comment

• I sent you an invite. Hope to catch you for a game or two sometime

Comment

• Originally posted by undiscovad View Post
            Hi guys
            I'd like to join the club again, can someone invite me? I couldn't find it in the club search feature?
            I also sent you a invite but your profile show you're still a member of another club.

Comment

• First shot hit 60 cash. this is the 2nd....

Comment

• Congratulations !
                Did something good come out of those leg boxes ?

Comment

Congratulations !
                  Did something good come out of those leg boxes ?
                  Not really...no upgrades, but at least I didn't get any pieces for cues already maxed out.

Comment

• Right now I have 586 pool cash and I am not tempted to spend any of it on leg boxes or anything else moneyclip has on offer.
                    I have15 leg cues.. Having more does not really give me much benefit and upgrading cues that I do not use... why? why? WHY? lol

Comment

Right now I have 586 pool cash and I am not tempted to spend any of it on leg boxes or anything else moneyclip has on offer.
                      I have15 leg cues.. Having more does not really give me much benefit and upgrading cues that I do not use... why? why? WHY? lol
                      I get about 7 or 8 Leg cues, then I just buy Country cues, and get the rewards from the cue power
                       Oh No, he's retired !

Comment

• Originally posted by cidercoder View Post

I get about 7 or 8 Leg cues, then I just buy Country cues, and get the rewards from the cue power
                        That is an excellent idea.
                        I get cue power points from upgrading cues for which you get pieces in requested gifts.
                        That won't cost you anything.

Also not much tempted by much of the stuff you can win with the cue power thing.
                        Avatars ? Chat stuff ? Table Stickers ?W ho needs those ?
                        Lucky shots and pool cash are the only worthy prizes there and those are few and far in between.

Comment

• Originally posted by kilowatter View Post

I also sent you a invite but your profile show you're still a member of another club.
                          Thanks John and Tom. I have seen the invite today. Just got back from leave (should play a few games at work lol), will join as soon as my league winnings are counting again (should be tomorrow or next week). That's what I was told, wait 3 weeks and will be fine.

Comment

Right now I have 586 pool cash and I am not tempted to spend any of it on leg boxes or anything else moneyclip has on offer.
                            That's impressive. I have 82 cash. I expect that after watching 7 days of videos, to be able to get to 89 and buy 3x leg boxes. My ccp is 62, but I only have 5 leg cues (literally got the 5th last week). I think leg cues are more valuable imo.
                            Last edited by undiscovad; 11-01-22, 11:33 AM.

Comment

• Rejoined the club, can I be made officer again? You guys know me, been in the club over a year previously. Only was MIA for 1 month.

Comment

• Originally posted by undiscovad View Post
                                Rejoined the club, can I be made officer again? You guys know me, been in the club over a year previously. Only was MIA for 1 month.
                                One of the lads will sort that out soon undiscovad . I just had a look and i cant do it since i left myself, and lost the co leader spot, lol.

Comment

• I think my winnings are now counting. Wasn't this morning when the new league week started, but it's been 4 weeks l of zeroes. I play on mobile, here's what I see on the club right now:

Comment

I have seen the stats on power for leggy cues. I want to know do the country cues get more power than a maxed out leggy cue? Not that I want more power, just curious

Comment

• A maxed out country cue is 8-8-8-7, but I was really referring to the Cue Collection Power (where you get points for new cues and powering up cues), and you can get extras so that a country cue can become 10-10-10-9. (or even 10-10-10-10). You get lots of power ups with country cues . . .

This is from another account :
                                       Oh No, he's retired !

Comment

A maxed out country cue is 8-8-8-7, but I was really referring to the Cue Collection Power (where you get points for new cues and powering up cues), and you can get extras so that a country cue can become 10-10-10-9. (or even 10-10-10-10). You get lots of power ups with country cues . . .

This is from another account :
                                        Nice one cidercoder. I'm more impressed by the coins than the 3 maxed country cues. My cue collection power 62, and I don't have any maxed country cues and only 5 legendary cues. Think it's cause i bought 3 pool passes in the past.

Comment

Working...
                                        X