No announcement yet.

Miniclipforum_com Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We will keep your seat warm till you come back !
    i am also curious to know if your scores count in the other club.

Comment

• Originally posted by dhakapapa View Post
      We will keep your seat warm till you come back !
      i am also curious to know if your scores count in the other club.
      Thanks Dhaka. So far, they are showing up for me, which doesnt be the case in the miniclip club. But im not sure Eyollan sees the scores.

undiscovad , any chance can you do a check up of these scores and the scores you can see, and see if they tally up? Cheers.

Comment

• COOLOCKER this is what I see. Ironic cause non-zero in my friends list but nil in mobile club...
        let's see on Monday...

right click test

Comment

• Miniclipforum club just got promoted !
          Well done, guys and girls !

Comment

Miniclipforum club just got promoted !
            Well done, guys and girls !
            What was the club winnings this week Dhaka? Im unable to view anything to do with the club relating to leagues.

Comment

• as far as I remember it was 2.84B

and we would have at least double that if Cool and Hlwi's scores would count

Comment

• I'll log in later and see if they are counting this week Dhaka, think it has been about a month of club and league not working. Played on the Sion account over the weekend and the coins counted in both (actually won the league!) It's just strange that it doesn't work in the forum club?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hwli View Post
                  I'll log in later and see if they are counting this week Dhaka, think it has been about a month of club and league not working. Played on the Sion account over the weekend and the coins counted in both (actually won the league!) It's just strange that it doesn't work in the forum club?
                  Can we rule out that the problem is account-linked ?
                  Or is it club-linked ?

Cheers !

Comment

Can we rule out that the problem is account-linked ?
                    Or is it club-linked ?

Cheers !
                    For me, every time i left to see if the winnings would add in another club, they did...........to an extent. They would be added, but stop after a while. I hadnt tried bluestacks at that time. When i joined Eyollans club, they where not added until i tried BS, and then every coin was counted as winnings. Hard to say what the issue is, but my thinking is, if it where account related, they wouldnt be added no matter what club i joined.

Comment

• Originally posted by COOLOCKER View Post

For me, every time i left to see if the winnings would add in another club, they did...........to an extent. They would be added, but stop after a while. I hadnt tried bluestacks at that time. When i joined Eyollans club, they where not added until i tried BS, and then every coin was counted as winnings. Hard to say what the issue is, but my thinking is, if it where account related, they wouldnt be added no matter what club i joined.
                      That is interesting.
                      Could you try BS when in our club ?
                      That is what I use by the way. I moved from pure PC to PC with BS since long and could not play any other way.

Comment

That is interesting.
                        Could you try BS when in our club ?
                        That is what I use by the way. I moved from pure PC to PC with BS since long and could not play any other way.
                        Yeah Dhaka, i have tried BS a good few times in our club. Hasnt worked once so far. Will try again towards the end of the week.

Comment

• On my other account, if or when the coins disappear, if someone logs in on the phone it seems to reset the coins back to where they should be (I imagine it's the same result as using BS on PC?) but I'm yet to see a way of it working in the forum club, I asked someone to log in on his phone, using my account, to see if it helped my winnings reappear, it didn't. I don't know what the difference is?

Comment

• The bad juju seems to be linked to our club somehow.
                            Strange tough that this problem only affects our two highest-scoring players.

Just another idea I just had, if Cool and Hlwi could make a new profile and join the club ?
                            Just for shit and giggles and then we see ?

Comment

The bad juju seems to be linked to our club somehow.
                              Strange tough that this problem only affects our two highest-scoring players.

Just another idea I just had, if Cool and Hlwi could make a new profile and join the club ?
                              Just for shit and giggles and then we see ?
                              Cant find a way to register a new account online Dhaka. Tried bluestacks also, no joy.

Comment

• I don't believe it's possible to make a new profile on PC anymore, Dhaka.It may be possible on mobile but last time I looked into it, I can't use one set up on mobile when I'm on PC as I can't link it to the ways of logging in - on PC I have always logged in through moneyclip website, My account isn't linked to anything else. Although it's frustrating, my coin balance still goes up, just not club or league? Have no idea why. If I'm taking up space in the club, I'll get out of the way if you like, beings as I'm not making a contribution (cos it's broken. . . )

Comment

• Originally posted by Hwli View Post
                                  I don't believe it's possible to make a new profile on PC anymore, Dhaka.It may be possible on mobile but last time I looked into it, I can't use one set up on mobile when I'm on PC as I can't link it to the ways of logging in - on PC I have always logged in through moneyclip website, My account isn't linked to anything else. Although it's frustrating, my coin balance still goes up, just not club or league? Have no idea why. If I'm taking up space in the club, I'll get out of the way if you like, beings as I'm not making a contribution (cos it's broken. . . )
                                  I feel the same Hwli. From looking at the options, i can see you can sign in through FB, but thats not gonna happen. Ive often thought if the club was doing well, and i wasnt contributing, i am taking up space that could be better utilised. Somebody else could be throwing a billion or 2 into the coffers if that space was available to them.

Comment

• You guys are not taking space in the club, we are not full and anyway we have a number of members whom we never hear of and who do not seem to play at all.

By the way I am also hanging in there without a facebook account and playing on my laptop using bluestacks.

Comment

• Hwli & COOLOCKER - Don't leave the club, we are never gonna be the world champions anyways, it's just a bit of fun. And you never know, maybe one day it will start working !
                                       Oh No, he's retired !

Comment

• What happened to Amir from the club? I saw he was topping my friends league and he just disappeared, couldn't even search him under friends.

Comment

• Originally posted by undiscovad View Post
                                          What happened to Amir from the club? I saw he was topping my friends league and he just disappeared, couldn't even search him under friends.
                                          He suddenly started scoring big, very big, and shortly thereafter disappeared.
                                          His account might have been cancelled but I have no confirmation of that.
                                          He went from scoring about one million a week to hundreds of millions a day.

Comment

Working...
                                          X