No announcement yet.

Miniclipforum_com Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sapphire11759 I did post on the club chat. Maybe one of the leaders can make a slot for you in the club?

Comment

• Yes I remember sapphire 11759.
      She was very active in the club and in the forum.
      We should make a spot free in the club for her as we have a large number of absent members.

edited to add : I have vacated a spot for her, whoever is in touch with her, invite her in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hwli View Post
        Here goes, high 5!

Excellent ! Nicely done Hwli ! On to the High 6 !
         Oh No, he's retired !

Comment

• Thanks COOLOCKER undiscovad and cidercoder on the high 5. I have found the way to alter the last digit in the coin amount - the spin and win thing usually gives an extra 2 or 3 coins, or opening a box may do the same. Only trouble is, it seems quite random (apart from the spin and win which is usually 150 coins X whatever the multiplier is) - It may be possible to aim for all 7's or 8's or 9's but it depends on the boxes and it'll be a month or two until I get there. This begs the question - is it worth the effort? I'm not convinced. . .

Comment

Thanks COOLOCKER undiscovad and cidercoder on the high 5. I have found the way to alter the last digit in the coin amount - the spin and win thing usually gives an extra 2 or 3 coins, or opening a box may do the same. Only trouble is, it seems quite random (apart from the spin and win which is usually 150 coins X whatever the multiplier is) - It may be possible to aim for all 7's or 8's or 9's but it depends on the boxes and it'll be a month or two until I get there. This begs the question - is it worth the effort? I'm not convinced. . .
            Im at 75 now, and will give it a go. But i dont know if i have the patience to go back and forth if im real close, lol.

Comment

• You'll need to do some sums COOLOCKER . If, for example you have the billions ok, and need 11,026,650 coins to achieve the total you want, you have to work out which tables you need to play, minus the entry fee etc, or just get past the amount and lose the appropriate amount of coins. Either way, it's a bit of a nuisance for no apparent reason. . .

Comment

You'll need to do some sums COOLOCKER . If, for example you have the billions ok, and need 11,026,650 coins to achieve the total you want, you have to work out which tables you need to play, minus the entry fee etc, or just get past the amount and lose the appropriate amount of coins. Either way, it's a bit of a nuisance for no apparent reason. . .
                lol, yep. Theres no entry fee on Beijing, so i can try there with all the options they have available. After that, its down to the fine details such as when 1 coin is needed etc. At least i hope so, lol.

Comment

• By entry fee, I meant Beijing - win 20M but it costs 10M to enter type of thing. I tried with Beijing but if you have the end coins already set up, and then get dropped down to a lower table instead of what you hoped, it can mess it up, then you have to re-calculate what you need and start again. . .

Good Luck.

Comment

By entry fee, I meant Beijing - win 20M but it costs 10M to enter type of thing. I tried with Beijing but if you have the end coins already set up, and then get dropped down to a lower table instead of what you hoped, it can mess it up, then you have to re-calculate what you need and start again. . .

Good Luck.
                    Got ya. Cheers Hwli.

Comment

• hi all . thank you for the invite to the club ( again) finally I remembered how to log in here .. all your all keeping well .. Julia

Comment

• Ta-da. 7th heaven.

Dam you hwli, that was a head melter, lol. Cheers pal.

Comment

• COOLOCKER Congrats! It's enough of a headache at the best of times, even more so with coins just randomly disappearing. . .Having done it once, I'm guessing you have no desire whatsoever to try 8's or 9's?

Comment

COOLOCKER Congrats! It's enough of a headache at the best of times, even more so with coins just randomly disappearing. . .Having done it once, I'm guessing you have no desire whatsoever to try 8's or 9's?
                            Absolutely not, lol. In all fairness though, i figured out it was down to the cue recharge. Getting the last 2 digits was a pain, but after that, the cue recharge was the problem. I didnt realise you only get 50 shots with it because its something i maybe looked at in my early days and then forgot about. I thought it was around 200 shots, lol.

I sacrificed my position in 1st place in the league to chase this sob, lol. Im also shocked my WP didnt drop considering the amount of games i threw in order to keep the balance around that sweet spot, lol.

Comment

• I feel your pain COOLOCKER . I think it's about time some of the the other forum members / long time players had a go at it, just so we can share the misery. . .

Comment

• Yep, for sure, lol. Misery loves company as they say, and us 2 are in the minority. We need more misery, lol. How about it folks?

Comment

• Originally posted by COOLOCKER View Post
                                  Ta-da. 7th heaven.

Dam you hwli, that was a head melter, lol. Cheers pal.
                                  Congrats brother

Comment

• Well done COOLOCKER - must have been mind bending trying to get that just right !

I actually never check my cash/coins or whatever, so never really know where I am up to !
                                     Oh No, he's retired !

Comment

• Originally posted by cidercoder View Post
                                      Well done COOLOCKER - must have been mind bending trying to get that just right !

I actually never check my cash/coins or whatever, so never really know where I am up to !
                                      Mind bending is the word alright Cider. Hardest part is the get the last 2 digits right. After that it should be easy enough, but................so many things can happen to throw a spanner in the works.

Comment

• So last week I self reset my coins (bought an expensive cue). Was 2M and ended the week at 140M. I just hit 300M, and contributed 263M to the club. Been gambling a lot still. Also hit 4 dragon ice rings. Hope to calm my farm now, play more 100 coin Miami. Maybe next week...

Comment

• Looks like the club is getting promoted, and I'm happy to be 3rd (temp) with just under 700M contributed. This will be my last big score for a while as I want to go back to 9bp and ngl (which are small bets). I see I'm 24th in diamond league with almost 1.4B.
                                          honestly, it was the 666,666,666 goal that made me work. Glad to achieve. Happy camper here. Cheers
                                          E

Comment

Working...
                                          X