No announcement yet.

Miniclipforum_com Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would like to see Naaz's unique ID or maybe a picture if possible, sorry for butting in and being nosy.

Comment

• Originally posted by MaryKent90210 View Post
      I would like to see Naaz's unique ID or maybe a picture if possible, sorry for butting in and being nosy.
      No problem at all Mary, here ya go:

Comment

• Thanks cool. I did look in you guys club and had a look see, who ever it is looks like a smurf account to me, they don't seem to be too confident in their cushion shots because they don't have the achievement of playing on the Rome or Berlin table, most cheaters I meet on PC usually only have Berlin rings, they probably jump around from table to table on mobile. Yet there are so many cheaters these days its really tough to know unless someone has played the person. But IMO I would say not a cheater.

Comment

• Naaz stats : I'd say they look OK to me. They did not make me suspect anything untoward.
          They have only played few games so I'm guessing they are pretty good and this account is maybe a 2nd (or 3rd etc) account.
          They are contributing well to the club !
           Oh No, he's retired !

Comment

• Originally posted by COOLOCKER View Post

Anyone else thinking the same as Eyollan here? Im not seeing it tbh, but i could be wrong, so would like more opinions on it. Cheers Eyollan.
            Hey cools, I'm not accusing him or anything. Just saying his stats are interesting. I can only suspect if I play someone and the game play suggests (then hit the 3 dots to report)

Comment

• Originally posted by undiscovad View Post

Hey cools, I'm not accusing him or anything. Just saying his stats are interesting. I can only suspect if I play someone and the game play suggests (then hit the 3 dots to report)

Thats no bother Eyollan as i wasnt sure myself, thats why i asked others what they thought. Didnt want anyone in the club who could have been a cheat is all. Cheers Brother.

Comment

• 14 blacks and 1 pink. . .146.

https://i.postimg.cc/bJdwnGrr/146s.png

Comment

• Originally posted by Hwli View Post
                  14 blacks and 1 pink. . .146.

https://i.postimg.cc/bJdwnGrr/146s.png
                  Nice stuff hwli

Comment

• Ta.

Comment

• COOLOCKER . I've done the ascending numbers thing - I think this was the biggest pain in the butt so far...
                      https://postimg.cc/hhL7Gz9p

Someone else's turn now...

Comment

COOLOCKER . I've done the ascending numbers thing - I think this was the biggest pain in the butt so far...
                        https://postimg.cc/hhL7Gz9p

Someone else's turn now...
                        lol, duly noted. Nice one Hwli, well done.

Comment

• Originally posted by COOLOCKER View Post

lol, duly noted. Nice one Hwli, well done.
                          Thanks.

Comment

• Hwli COOLOCKER ... challenge me, I managed to login on laptop ​​​​​​​

Comment

• My 11 yo laptop decided to freeze again...

Comment

• Does this count? Not a real sequence. But when say it out loud the 7s ? Think I'm out of this pattern game now lol
                                free photo hosting

Comment

• Erm. this isn't up to me undiscovad but I'd say no. Looks more like a random amount of coins rather than a targeted amount. You must try harder...

Comment

Erm. this isn't up to me undiscovad but I'd say no. Looks more like a random amount of coins rather than a targeted amount. You must try harder...
                                    Yup. Think 28s, like I did 26s. Harder when I hardly bet, but one day...

Comment

• No fancy pattern, just clean 0s. 2.750B.

Comment

• Nice one undiscovad .

Comment

Nice one undiscovad .
                                          Thanks hwli

Comment

Working...
                                          X