No announcement yet.

Miniclipforum_com Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sapphire11759 thanks for the suggestion, that gave me lots to consider. Sorry you are still getting cheats, are you playing on mobile or PC?

Comment

• Originally posted by MaryKent90210 View Post

I wonder if getting the same players over and over can cause it, I find myself getting the same players too many times to keep track of, wonder if we should jump around and play some of the tables we normally never play. Yet I do play this one player often who only ever plays Istanbul NGL and his winnings are never messed up but he does go missing for weeks at a time.
      Do you play pc and mobile version? that could balls things up I've thought too . well I think it effects the club scoring. I used to play pc years ago and still long after the mobile version came out . I thought I'd never get used to playing on a small screen , now I think I'd struggle on pc lol . I've always thought this , playing friends and using both versions is cocking it up for regular players . you gotta stop for awhile to then see a difference. Worth trying anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sapphire11759 View Post

Do you play pc and mobile version? that could balls things up I've thought too . well I think it effects the club scoring. I used to play pc years ago and still long after the mobile version came out . I thought I'd never get used to playing on a small screen , now I think I'd struggle on pc lol . I've always thought this , playing friends and using both versions is cocking it up for regular players . you gotta stop for awhile to then see a difference. Worth trying anyway.
        I used to play on both as well like that, I fell in love with the app version on tablet in between 2020-2021 I believe it was. It was awesome too, wasn't too long after that I developed a condition called Raynaud's disease and I had to give up mobile entirely because of it. I do still log in when and if I experience any leader board issues to see if my account has any warnings or strike messages pop up and so far I've had zero warnings of any kind. I do wish I could still play on mobile though but I like the PC version all the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hwli View Post
          well my winnings aren't working for the club or the league. But then they weren't before I got zeroed, so at least moneyclip are consistent. . . Joking aside, my winnings seem to randomly just start working every now and then, before stopping, then freezing at a random number. As above, I've wondered sometimes why it happens, what they think I've done to cause it etc but I have no idea. I have read somewhere that Beijing games don't contribute to the club winnings so I started one week playing guideline tables only but that didn't work either...
          Hello Hwli, sorry I didn't see your message, hope you've recuperated some of your stolen coins. I do admit it worries me more now after what has been done to you as we experience some of the same issues other than club winnings not working, I either have issues with all leader-boards but when they work everything usually seems to run smoothy. I wish I had a video of my game play when it happens, it usually starts with the potted balls shifting around to numerical order in the pot tray after a ball is potted, and after ever turn the balls at the top blink.

That means that the system has detected some kind of cheat, I've dropped to zero in the leader-boards a few times after it happens, I often think my opponent is doing something they shouldn't be doing but they seem like normal players to me but not the opponent who's in the shown photo, sometimes when that happens I friend them and check their leader-boards on my friends list and they'll be at zero and mine will be unaffected but I never really know if their leader-boards was messed up before our match. But anyways, that's something to keep an eye out for if and when it happens means something is going on. But from here on out I'm going to not worry about it any further. If the game thinks I'm cheating the system is flawed plain and simple.

Comment

• No problem Mary, I don't expect anyone to read what I put, let alone respond. . .

Yes, I've got back to an amount of coins where I don't have to think about it if I lose a few Berlin's which is handy as there are still chetos there and I still haven't learned to stay away...

Speaking of people that cheat, I matched with someone on Beijing recently that either their name, or the club name (can't remember) was autoaim.exe I have no idea if this is meant to be funny or if it's actually a thing for the pool. Either way, they quit. . .

Comment

• Hwli, glad you've bounced back and recovered and didn't let how you was done breed into a hate for the game. Still it's ashamed they did that, but like you said once on a post that summed it up really well, those coins are "imaginary" in game credits and don't mount to a hill of beans. I can't see how money-clip can consciously sell coins at the prices they do and still sleep at night knowing they are taking advantage and kids and the parents that want their kids to be happy.

I did a quick google search and that .exe does appear to be some kind of cheat program, why doesn't mini-clip ban them for that name alone. That player was obviously advertising a cheat program with a name like that.

Comment

Sapphire11759 thanks for the suggestion, that gave me lots to consider. Sorry you are still getting cheats, are you playing on mobile or PC?
                I call them cheats when I lose lol . no ,just annoys the crap out of me sometimes . I'm like how the hell can I lose 5 in a row , feels like I'm playing the same flipping person although spin after every game. I never accept a play again or game invite . when I'm truly peed off I uninstall the app and have a break from the game . on returning its OK for awhile . the whole system ducks up imo when people play mobile and pc . annoys me I don't know the pc players scoring. rest assured the pc players will know I'm no way at the top in the mobile version. there's 10 or there abouts that I can see that play mobile . so where are all the others , 50 in club is it ?

Comment

• I thought I'd try the numbers game whilst also trying to get a good winstreak. It worked...

Comment

• Well done Hwli , if that had been 44 win streak it would have been legend but still it's very impressive as is. Awesome!!! That isn't easy.

Comment

• Thats gotta be the best one yet Hwli , keeping a win streak going while doing that. And well done on getting those winnings right up there after the measly amount moneyclip left you with earlier on. Very impressive my man, one i know i couldnt do.

Comment

• Thanks COOLOCKER . I figured I'd probably lose 1 or 2 games before getting there but it worked. Something to do on a wet and windy Sunday...

Comment

• For some reason this was more difficult than the 4's? Anyway, I'm pretty certain when that box opens and I play Berlin, it'll be a cheto. Berlin has been effing silly on PC lately.

Comment

• OMG Hwli , now that's dedication. Your so good at that. How in the lord you got that to fall so beautifully is beyond me!!! Good luck on avoiding the cheaters Hwli, Berlin is infested now, I had to play a few games on a account that I'm managing a club with and thought I'd give it a try so to speed up my process and not have to play as much and got a cheater, I just left, I ain't got time for their foolishness today. Mini-clip has to know they are cheating, surely they've been getting lots of players reporting them. I have a question, if I choose not to collect the daily challenge rewards I don't have to right? I can leave it uncollected as long as I want surely, I'm just tired of being gave challenges all the time and I don't want it. I too wish I could get some good boxes but I just can't stand those cheaters.

Comment

• After the 5B thing Mary, I went to Berlin and found 4 chetos in a row.It took me 30 mins to get my coins back. The chetos are taking the piss and moneyclip don't seem to care. I get penalised for something that I don't know I've done and while I'm trying to claw my way back they allow chetos to hammer me. At least moneyclip are still making money. That's what's imprtant isn't it? Not for the first time here, I'm gonna say the game was better when your level could go down when you had a bad run. It was more representative of how it goes for all of us. Sometimes we all have a bad run, fair enough, unless you're a cheto in which case you're a twat.

Comment

• Hwli Yeah they are utterly useless and completely incompetent and only care about money and themselves. Very true, the cheaters cheat because they know they can get away with it jumping back and forward in between Mobile and PC. I think moneyclip lets the cheater players get away with cheating as long as they get money from the players that are cheating. They ruin the game for me, I know the coins isn't real but losing to the cheaters are like salt in a wound and yeah, takes me forever to make my losses back and I can't rest until I do, I'm sure you can relate and are the same after trying for a single win there. To hell with the cheaters I say Hwli. I mean how else are we supposed to react to being cheated like that and mini-crap is just as guilty for allowing them to continue and they punish us long time players for just playing the game, my game ID's on most of my accounts are older than most ID's on the game, do they not care about us long time players who has stuck with them through thick and thin, and yes that's the way is should still be, either you gain experience or lose it IMO or at least not get experience at all if you lose, that was so silly that they removed that feature, was that done when they added coins? They've forgotten their roots and it's sad knowing that they have forsaken us. I don't wish anything bad on anyone but one day it'll come back to them because karma always sets things right, there's such thing as a balance in this old world and everything has a return.

Comment

• Coin Challenge Game!!! Did this little ditty today thanks to a little help from none other than my old friend the beginner cue, darn cue is difficult to use after being spoiled so long using cues that have decent stats. Nothing else to do today on this rainy day here so might as well find some relief from the boredom. If you ignore the 3 its a thing of beauty IMO, happy 8 balling to each and all.

Comment

Coin Challenge Game!!! Did this little ditty today thanks to a little help from none other than my old friend the beginner cue, darn cue is difficult to use after being spoiled so long using cues that have decent stats. Nothing else to do today on this rainy day here so might as well find some relief from the boredom. If you ignore the 3 its a thing of beauty IMO, happy 8 balling to each and all.

It most certainly is a thing of beauty Mary, well done.

Comment

• Originally posted by COOLOCKER View Post

It most certainly is a thing of beauty Mary, well done.
                                      Thank you COOLOCKER!!!

Comment

• Nice one Mary. All 4's next???

Comment

• Originally posted by Hwli View Post
                                          Nice one Mary. All 4's next???
                                          Thank you Hwli, I'll definitely try that one once I get close, yours 4's was a thing of beauty too, probably break my brain no doubt, might take me a while before I get there. I've only been able to make 1 billion a week, I still play 10 million here and there but mainly go for the more relaxing 2.5million. After I did the 8's the game has been frustrating because it keeps giving me the bet I'm not spinning for but that's the way it goes I suppose.

Comment

Working...
                                          X