lol, nice 1 Hwli .

Comment

• Thanks COOLOCKER and Sapphire

Comment

• Originally posted by Hwli View Post
            All the 6's -
            Yeah Hwli, that's wickedly Beautiful!!! lol

Comment

• Ta Mary. Was trying to get a win streak of 6 at the same time. But I failed...

Comment

• Hwli That would have been devily perfect in it's own little way, so satisfying when you get them to fall after a bit of figuring what one needs to do to accomplish it, definitely takes a bit of planning and plotting. Good luck on the lucky 7's, those would be godly beautiful too.

Has anyone noticed when you go to this mini-clip login we are now able to login with google, I tried it and seems to works perfectly.

https://me.miniclip.com/login/pool

I usually login from this link and the google option isn't there so the google thing is new to me,
                not sure if the google login thing is a good idea because you can now create unlimited accounts again and I'm sure the cheaters love that.

https://me.miniclip.com/login/

Last edited by MaryKent90210; 24-11-23, 12:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MaryKent90210 View Post
                  Hwli That would have been devily perfect in it's own little way, so satisfying when you get them to fall after a bit of figuring what one needs to do to accomplish it, definitely takes a bit of planning and plotting. Good luck on the lucky 7's, those would be godly beautiful too.

Has anyone noticed when you got this mini-clip login we are now able to login with google, I tried it and seems to works perfectly.

https://me.miniclip.com/login/pool

I usually login from this link and the google option isn't there so the google thing is new to me,
                  not sure if the google login thing is a good idea because you can now create unlimited accounts again and I'm sure the cheaters love that.

https://me.miniclip.com/login/

I havent seen that 1st one with the google log in before Mary, but i saved the link........just in case, lol.

Comment

• Yeah, my one started doing that yesterday. I've only ever logged in with e-mail. Not gonna change that - it's just another way for something to go wrong...

Comment

• I haven't either COOLOCKER, I was messing around on Firefox as a guest and decided to login and somehow it gave me that link, only difference between the two is the (pool) on the end. Kinda weird really.
                      Last edited by MaryKent90210; 24-11-23, 12:47 PM.

Comment

Yeah, my one started doing that yesterday. I've only ever logged in with e-mail. Not gonna change that - it's just another way for something to go wrong...
                        I was thinking that too Hwli, wouldn't it be bad if we logged in with our gmail and our accounts are fresh as the day they was born with no way of reverting back. I have many old accounts that I don't care about and I'm going to test it later today. But you are right, it looks risky to me too and I'd advise against it.

Comment

• Just had that page replace the old log in page today folks.

Comment

• Originally posted by COOLOCKER View Post
                            Just had that page replace the old log in page today folks.
                            So most likely thats going to be an option from here on out I guess. I tested it out and recorded the process and it worked perfectly, was going to upload the vid but it shows my email but I will if anyone wants me to, I'm not saying others might not have problems just saying I didnt. Wasn't login with Google an option a long time ago, seems like it was.

Comment

• Originally posted by MaryKent90210 View Post

So most likely thats going to be an option from here on out I guess. I tested it out and recorded the process and it worked perfectly, was going to upload the vid but it shows my email but I will if anyone wants me to, I'm not saying others might not have problems just saying I didnt. Wasn't login with Google an option a long time ago, seems like it was.
                              I wouldnt put up anything with your email Mary.

Comment

• Originally posted by COOLOCKER View Post

I wouldnt put up anything with your email Mary.
                                It was a email I don't use very often but I'm glad I didn't upload the video as the email is very dear to me, its a fairly clean email that never gets spam and way over 10 years old, maybe closer to 20 years old, it would have been devastating if anything ever happens to that email. I tested the google login with about 20 of my accounts and all worked perfectly, I now feel it's a good option for those who've lost access to their Facebook and can't login that way or for those who can't remember their Mini-clip pool password. I wonder why they added that feature though.

Comment

• Well MaryKent90210, as you mentioned the 7's, here ya go...

Comment

• OMG Hwli , literally oh my god!!! That's a hail Mary if I ever have seen one lol. Ever day a angel earns their wings, I mean wins, lol. All jokes aside, those 7's sure look heavenly in line as such. I was going to do 40 and all zero's but I couldn't get my last number to fall with my spin or box that was unlocked and didn't want to spend my pool cash on a cheap box as I'm saving up for another country cue so I gave up. I know when to go for it and not as it takes lots of patience. Well done Hwli!!!

Comment

Well MaryKent90210, as you mentioned the 7's, here ya go...

My brain is hurting Hwli, lol.

Comment

• Comment

At this rate, you must have the 9,s just around the corner Hwli? Well done my man.

Comment

Working...
                                          X