No announcement yet.

Miniclipforum_com Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now I can't get in to the game? The miniclip login says invalid email or password. It's the same one I've always had and I must have logged in 15 times today?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hwli View Post
      Now I can't get in to the game? The miniclip login says invalid email or password. It's the same one I've always had and I must have logged in 15 times today?
      Thanks Cider.

Comment

Now I can't get in to the game? The miniclip login says invalid email or password. It's the same one I've always had and I must have logged in 15 times today?
        I can see you on there Hwli, but not sure if your in yet or not? Have you tried logging in on the shop page?

Comment

• what I See:

Comment

• I haven't done anything. but all of a sudden my old Yome has appeared out of nowhere on this account !
            Last edited by cidercoder; 10-07-24, 02:59 PM.
             Oh No, he's retired !

Comment

• My old Yome is back too

Comment

• crazy stuff I've just checked on pc version there's no new/old option to change it, be great if they did return it!

Comment

• I'm seeing similar but not exactly the issues u guys see........... so for me, it arbitrarily chose some random avatar. I can change it and for me, the avatar reflects correctly.... but when that account and my secondary account get into a tournament together, the other account sees the random avatar.... In other words, while I can pick avatar and it looks good, to everyone else it has the unwanted random avatar...
                  Last edited by Ryan Cawdor; 12-07-24, 03:46 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by wiccatree View Post
                    crazy stuff I've just checked on pc version there's no new/old option to change it, be great if they did return it!
                    I remember a short while back there was a link posted to the page where you could see your awards etc, and you could change the yome there. Not sure where it was posted exactly or how long ago, but wondering if the link can still be used?

Comment

• Originally posted by COOLOCKER View Post
                      wondering if the link can still be used?
                      i found it lol the link was this:
                      www.miniclip.com/user/settings/en
                      and it can still be used but it takes you to the "We are Moniclip" page now.

before it took you to this page which no longer exists

Comment

• Originally posted by wiccatree View Post

i found it lol the link was this:
                        www.miniclip.com/user/settings/en
                        and it can still be used but it takes you to the "We are Moniclip" page now.

before it took you to this page which no longer exists

Bummer. I changed my avatar when the old one disappeared, so cant change it back now, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by COOLOCKER View Post

Bummer. I changed my avatar when the old one disappeared, so cant change it back now, lol.
                          can you remember what it looked likeC?
                          cos in about an hr ill have the whole YoMe database downloaded so I bet it can be recreated
                          (and dont call me a bummer) lol

Comment

• lol. Howya Bummer. Nah, i used an avatar like my one here, but not as a gif. Ive got a new PC since i made it, and never saved all my pics which i should have done straight away. But it was saved to the database on my profile which i changed the odd time.

Comment

• Anyone else had this ? It popped up on one of my accounts. Some freebies just for playing. Not sure why it came up on this account but not the others ?
                               Oh No, he's retired !

Comment

• I have this clown whos ball ended up beside the black early in the game. He went onto potting all my balls to try and force me into a mistake. I stopped playing and am just watching youtube vids while he waits, and its been nearly 20 minutes now. Im in no hurry to play so can sit here all day, lol.

Comment

• As I think I was your next victim, guessing you won COOLOCKER ?

Comment

As I think I was your next victim, guessing you won COOLOCKER ?
                                    Aye, i did. It took something like another 10 minutes until heard the wining tune.

Comment

• Having literally only met 2 Detos in 7 or 8 months on mobile, I just run in to 2 on the trot in Seoul - one called Shayne in 'NZ only' club but with Pakistan flag, other was Umar with UAR flag. Hope the little bell-end arse-wipes aren't spilling on to mobile again !

Also this dipshit
                                      Last edited by cidercoder; 18-07-24, 08:43 PM.
                                       Oh No, he's retired !

Comment

Working...
                                      X