Clear All

• Hwli
    replied
    Luvvly jubbly there undiscovad

Leave a comment:

• COOLOCKER
    replied
    Originally posted by undiscovad View Post
    The come back is greater than the set back. From being reset last year, restarting from scratch, to 1b. Leg cue Miami and general cue recharge works to get 0s.

He he, nice 1 Eyollan.

Leave a comment:

• undiscovad
    replied
    The come back is greater than the set back. From being reset last year, restarting from scratch, to 1b. Leg cue Miami and general cue recharge works to get 0s.

Leave a comment:

• COOLOCKER
    replied
    Originally posted by Hwli View Post
    It has been a while so I did this today. Nobody seems to be playing the numbers game anymore. Come on COOLOCKER . . .

Im working on it Hwli , but at a slower pace than normal, lol. I want to get the big one up so havent gone for any inbetween numbers lately. Just around 6 billion to go now.

Leave a comment:

• Hwli
    replied
    It has been a while so I did this today. Nobody seems to be playing the numbers game anymore. Come on COOLOCKER . . .

Leave a comment:

• undiscovad
    replied
    Originally posted by cidercoder View Post
    You're back in the club undiscovad !
    Thanks, friends.

Leave a comment:

• cidercoder
    replied
    You're back in the club undiscovad !

Leave a comment:

• undiscovad
    replied

Thanks brother. Frustration can be solved by watching a funny video or something, but the whole thing is now exhausting and negatively impacting my productivity at work (i slept 2 hours last night, felt like death). But yeah, I gave it my all and even left the beta version. Won't be in any club until I am gonna play properly, so likely in December again. Ps. How's my league winnings. I'm 13th in diamond league which looked lame so friend list.
    Hi all. I've taken a break for a couple days and wish to re join the club, sent a request if there's space. TIA
    E

Leave a comment:

• Sapphire11759
    replied
    Originally posted by Deimos View Post
    It was suggested to me to add Cidercoder as a co-leader since he's been around a long time, so I did. I don't think anyone will mind that. And if there anyone else this should be applied to, mainly forum members I would say, let me know here on the forum and I'll try to do it. I don't check the forum all the time, but will see it eventually.

I'm not against adding people as co-leaders, I would have done it to all the forum members, I just remember it being suggested there were enough of them when the club first started so I left it where it was, but if you guys feel some members should have it, let me know. Even if you leave the club and come back and want it back let me know.

Just seen the PM today and figured I would post here too so it is known. I honestly haven't been playing the game much, often load it for the golden shot and that's it currently. But I do still check the forum from time to time.

All the best to everybody.
    cheers to cidercoder

Leave a comment:

• COOLOCKER
    replied
    Originally posted by Deimos View Post
    It was suggested to me to add Cidercoder as a co-leader since he's been around a long time, so I did. I don't think anyone will mind that. And if there anyone else this should be applied to, mainly forum members I would say, let me know here on the forum and I'll try to do it. I don't check the forum all the time, but will see it eventually.

I'm not against adding people as co-leaders, I would have done it to all the forum members, I just remember it being suggested there were enough of them when the club first started so I left it where it was, but if you guys feel some members should have it, let me know. Even if you leave the club and come back and want it back let me know.

Just seen the PM today and figured I would post here too so it is known. I honestly haven't been playing the game much, often load it for the golden shot and that's it currently. But I do still check the forum from time to time.

Sent you a PM Deimos, cheers.

Leave a comment:

• Deimos
    replied

Leave a comment:

• cidercoder
    replied
    Ps. How's my league winnings. I'm 13th in diamond league which looked lame so friend list.
    For some reason your winnings in the club have completely disappeared ?

Leave a comment:

• undiscovad
    replied
    Originally posted by Sapphire11759 View Post
    I've decided also to leave the club , for awhile now I've been thinking it's causing me stress trying to better myself. think going solo yet still trying to achieve my goals will feel less stressful. I see myself cursing too much like a looney . I'm also going through personal medical issues atm and will feel better when know I've got the all clear . playing solo is much better for me as I found before . I'll still aim for that 4x legend and still participate in the forum . thanks Deimos for taking me back in the club but I feel this is the right decision for me . Good luck too Undiscovad.
    Good luck Sap. this is my logic too, I put unnecessary pressure when I see the club league also. Like last week was the first time that I wasn't first time in weeks and this week the missions were killing me so I flew by (donated 30% of my coins in one day). Moral of story, I'm not in any club either.

Leave a comment:

• undiscovad
    replied
    Originally posted by cidercoder View Post
    Good luck undiscovad. At least you've identified that the game is not doing your health any good. I used to be similar, would stay up until 3am or 4am trying to get back to where I thought I should be, and then going to work at 7am, it wasn't good. Enjoy your break and maybe see you back here again sometime ?
    Thanks brother. Frustration can be solved by watching a funny video or something, but the whole thing is now exhausting and negatively impacting my productivity at work (i slept 2 hours last night, felt like death). But yeah, I gave it my all and even left the beta version. Won't be in any club until I am gonna play properly, so likely in December again. Ps. How's my league winnings. I'm 13th in diamond league which looked lame so friend list.

Leave a comment:

• Sapphire11759
    replied
    I've decided also to leave the club , for awhile now I've been thinking it's causing me stress trying to better myself. think going solo yet still trying to achieve my goals will feel less stressful. I see myself cursing too much like a looney . I'm also going through personal medical issues atm and will feel better when know I've got the all clear . playing solo is much better for me as I found before . I'll still aim for that 4x legend and still participate in the forum . thanks Deimos for taking me back in the club but I feel this is the right decision for me . Good luck too Undiscovad.

Leave a comment:

• cidercoder
    replied
    Good luck undiscovad. At least you've identified that the game is not doing your health any good. I used to be similar, would stay up until 3am or 4am trying to get back to where I thought I should be, and then going to work at 7am, it wasn't good. Enjoy your break and maybe see you back here again sometime ?

Leave a comment:

• COOLOCKER
    replied
    Friends, I need a break from the game and I think this long overdue. My average game time is about 4 hours per day, even though I'm at work Monday to Friday, and last night I went tilt and lost 250m on the day and played for several hours (couldn't sleep as brain wa awake and saying try again, only slept after 5am). My club contributions was 300m before last night and now it's 1.23 billion. Yet I'm down 300m coins. The break system, cheats on Android and general feeling of rigged is what is doing me in. Anyways, I still have some coins so I'm better than where I started the year (and December). But I'm addicted to this toxic game, always thinking next time I'll win and I retry. So, yeah, I'd rather lose all my 8bp coins or break even but very likely that it won't happen so I'll be trapped. The season and missions have been keeping me busy, especially the win 100m from games one which makes me bet.
    Anyway, not sure if anyone cares and it's just a game but I hate being a loser, I mean my wp is down to 63.2% in 51k games so surely, I know how to play? Or maybe I'm not the target market.
    Anyways, good luck

Good luck mate. Not gonna say anything like dont take the game seriously, because i think you need to step back also. If its stopping you from sleeping, then its a problem. Look after yourself mate, and see you back here sometime, hopefully.

Leave a comment:

• undiscovad
    replied
    Friends, I need a break from the game and I think this long overdue. My average game time is about 4 hours per day, even though I'm at work Monday to Friday, and last night I went tilt and lost 250m on the day and played for several hours (couldn't sleep as brain wa awake and saying try again, only slept after 5am). My club contributions was 300m before last night and now it's 1.23 billion. Yet I'm down 300m coins. The break system, cheats on Android and general feeling of rigged is what is doing me in. Anyways, I still have some coins so I'm better than where I started the year (and December). But I'm addicted to this toxic game, always thinking next time I'll win and I retry. So, yeah, I'd rather lose all my 8bp coins or break even but very likely that it won't happen so I'll be trapped. The season and missions have been keeping me busy, especially the win 100m from games one which makes me bet.
    Anyway, not sure if anyone cares and it's just a game but I hate being a loser, I mean my wp is down to 63.2% in 51k games so surely, I know how to play? Or maybe I'm not the target market.
    Anyways, good luck

Leave a comment:

• Sapphire11759
    replied
    Originally posted by COOLOCKER View Post

Congrats Julia. Its been a good win streak day so far in the club, lol.
    thanks Jimmy, must be a glitch in the game lol

Leave a comment:

• COOLOCKER
    replied
    Originally posted by Sapphire11759 View Post

yesterday I pressed to start over as lost all my lives , but thought sod it i wont ever win this win streak challenge . today i pressed it by mistake and thought i will just play for the fun of it . woo hoo first time ever I win this thing lol
    Congrats Julia. Its been a good win streak day so far in the club, lol.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X