Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to stop receiving annoying club invites.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to stop receiving annoying club invites.

Hi everyone,

Sometimes when I lose to someone they send me a club invites as a FU. It's super childish and annoying.

Is there a way to disable club invites from others? Thanks!

Originally posted by GORFGOLF18 View Post
    Hi everyone,

Sometimes when I lose to someone they send me a club invites as a FU. It's super childish and annoying.

Hello and welcome to the forum.. as far as i know there is no way to stop being sent an invitation to join a club.... like you i find this very annoying!!....

Comment

yea it's pretty retarded that people can invite anybody to their club, specifically if that use is already a member of another club

Comment

Hi everyone,

There's been times I've won against other players and then sent them a invite because, even though i beat them, they are still good players and i felt they would be a good club member.

Comment

Originally posted by kilowatter View Post

There's been times I've won against other players and then sent them a invite because, even though i beat them, they are still good players and i felt they would be a good club member.
          Same thing here kilowatter .

Comment

Originally posted by kilowatter View Post

Same here

Comment

The mad part is we are getting lots of requests to join the club, but when we try to accept them, they are already in another club. We cant accept those requests unless they are not in a club, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by COOLOCKER View Post
                The mad part is we are getting lots of requests to join the club, but when we try to accept them, they are already in another club. We cant accept those requests unless they are not in a club, lol.

worse is you invite an ace player , badgered him to join lol...you've played a few times and they finally accept to join.. they then challenge you only in high tiers but you cant afford to play them then they sod off lol. Made me look a right old dork that did lol.
                Last edited by Sapphire11759; 12-02-20, 04:10 PM. Reason: Spelling yet again lol

Comment

Hi everyone,

Sometimes when I lose to someone they send me a club invites as a FU.
                  It's far more likely to be a compliment rather than an FU, check out the post by kilowatter above. People probably just think you could make a valuable contribution to their clubs after seeing you play.

Comment

Personally I like going to that list and just hit Reject Reject Reject Reject Reject...
                    Naw, it's more like only one or two Rejects. I don't get very many invites because I suck

Comment

Working...
                    X