No announcement yet.

When would you consider a player “good”

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Join the miniclipforum club Rudi - show us what you have got!

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi90 View Post
      I'm probably the best 8 ball pool player from Norway! A nightmare for my opponents!
      That's quite a bold statement considering the company you're in. Post a screenshot of your profile if you're that confident, then join our forum club.

Comment

Originally posted by d4ve_tv View Post

That's quite a bold statement considering the company you're in. Post a screenshot of your profile if you're that confident, then join our forum club.
        You're welcome!
        Attached Files

Comment

You're welcome!
          Sorry I forgot to mention that the native attachment option in this forum is not functioning. You have have to use a 3rd party. I use postimages.org Then copy and paste the Hotlink for forums. I'm anxious to see your profile.

Comment

Sorry I forgot to mention that the native attachment option in this forum is not functioning. You have have to use a 3rd party. I use postimages.org Then copy and paste the Hotlink for forums. I'm anxious to see your profile.
            I've never used postimage before. Test:

Comment

Comment

I've never used postimage before. Test:

https://postimg.cc/B8LzJMQx/4f671933
                Perfect. I see your profile.

Very impressive profile. You "may" very well be the best 8bp player from Norway You have your own club so you're probably not interested in the forum's club.

Do you have all 20 Legendary cues maxed? I see you're not Black Diamond yet so you may not have them all maxed out. How long have you been playing? I take it you're a pilot. Oh by the way, welcome to the forum. We are pretty laid back here. Not very chatty sometimes, but I try my best to keep this section of the forum engaged. Stick around and meet some of the guys/gals

Comment

Perfect. I see your profile.

Very impressive profile. You "may" very well be the best 8bp player from Norway You have your own club so you're probably not interested in the forum's club.

Do you have all 20 Legendary cues maxed? I see you're not Black Diamond yet so you may not have them all maxed out. How long have you been playing? I take it you're a pilot. Oh by the way, welcome to the forum. We are pretty laid back here. Not very chatty sometimes, but I try my best to keep this section of the forum engaged. Stick around and meet some of the guys/gals
                  Thank you buddy! Yes, I have all the legendary cues, but only 7/20 maxed. I've spent lots of money lol. Started playing 8 Ball Pool in 2014 almost 6 years ago. Haha I'm not a pilot just a happy passenger who likes to be in the air. I was a member of the old forum so I remember some of the names here. I did not discuss much but read alot. I like a challenge so it would have been fun to play against some real 8 Ball Pool fans from the forum one day.

Comment

Nice one Rudi, i would say those stats put you in the good player category

Comment

Well welcome back! I was on old forum too... the one that got shut down. You may remember Nanny Ogg Sunidhifan Nineballina! Wilbur and many others here. Well nineballina and wilbur didn't want to transition over to here. I was glad that Tetsumonchi got me to come over. We're all busy with lives and now dealing with this pandemic. I was also very quiet in old forum and mostly lurked but that was also when I was just starting out. I've only been playing about 2.5 years, but I've learned alot. My goal now is to get to 10B coins and 10K wins to get my Legend achievement star I haven't spent a lot... well if you consider about $150usd a lot I guess I have. I've been buying those $5usd Pool Passes. I do have all 20 leg cues but none are maxed. I'm very damn close to getting one maxed, but just can't get those damn Leg boxes to cooperate! I am glad that I got one ring of every regular table. I don't subscribe to pro so I don't play Venice and rarely play Berlin. 10M Miami is more my speed.

Wash your hands & Stay safe inside in Norway my friend!

Comment

Nice stats... not suprised your first post in this forum was laughing at mine lol. I'm not a good player, all know it around here just play alot at the level i feel confident in. I get robbed alot lol. Good luck and as Dave says stay safe

Comment

Nice stats indeed Rudi90 . Welcome to the forum. Think i remember that name from the old forum? Did you use that name or something similar?

Comment

I'm probably the best 8 ball pool player from Norway! A nightmare for my opponents!
                            LOL

Comment

Originally posted by LMAO View Post

LOL
                              You're in a giggly mood LMAO

Comment

You're in a giggly mood LMAO
                                NO.

Comment

LOL

Comment

LOL
                                    ROFL

Comment

ROFL
                                      ROFLMAO

Comment

ROFLMAO

Comment

I just realized the irony of our exchange since your "name" is LMAO

Comment

Working...
                                          X