Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

About The Trophies

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • About The Trophies

    Last edited by imaginary; 05-03-20, 05:49 AM.

  • #2
    Where do you find these trophies?

    Comment


    • #3
      this Trophy point is crab. and it take very long to get your first ring lol

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Tricky View Post
        Where do you find these trophies?
        When you open your profile there should be 2 tabs at the top. one says profile and the other trophy road. (This is on mobile. don't know about PC.)

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Tricky View Post
          Where do you find these trophies?
          As kilowatter said, you will see those 2 tabs. And even before that if you get the Trophy update, it will be a big splash on your mobile's screen saying you are now playing on Trophy Road or something to that effect. In other words, you WILL know if your account has received this Trophy update. You will not accidentally miss it. As kilowatter also mentioned, this update appears to be ONLY on mobile and NOT on the pc version. If you do play mobile and still don't have the Trophy update, I sympathize because one of my other accounts does not have it but another does. Why this is so??? That is the million pool cash question for which I do not have a reasonable answer for you. Sorry.

          Comment


          • #6
            All good, it will probably appear at some stage. Thanks guys

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Tricky View Post
              All good, it will probably appear at some stage. Thanks guys
              It's really strange. 2 weeks ago it started and people were getting them slowly but then all sudden it just stopped.

              Comment


              • #8


                lol

                Comment


                • #9
                  lol I’m pretty patient. Will probably not get anything for Monaco games amyway!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    So am i right in thinking you have to get a win in each from London upwards to get a trophy.... ? To where? Lol ... counts me out .. havent got these with sapphire but an old account i logged in to check has them.


                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Well there you go. Congratulations for getting the trophy update. I can't answer your question because the trophies to advance on trophy road depends on your individual account and how many tables you had already played. If you study each table's requirements it will tell you how many more trophies you need for each table/room.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Logged into my alt account and this popped up straught away... i took the screenshot and then logged out. Didn't stay to see what was what as i thought I'd rather see them in my main and now they may turn up in it but still not..why i ask? Think i go check it out and see how they work lol. Is there a time limit on these trophy thingys ? Lol.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Could someone tell how these "CONVERSIONS" of previous wins to trophies work? I kind of have a vague idea that you gotta win some trophies to get the first ring in a table, but what if I already have like 10 rings in a specific tier, but then the trophy update shows up? What becomes of those previous rings? Are all the wins to get those rings award the trophies or is it only the first ring that counts?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Talha_Sajjad View Post
                            Could someone tell how these "CONVERSIONS" of previous wins to trophies work? I kind of have a vague idea that you gotta win some trophies to get the first ring in a table, but what if I already have like 10 rings in a specific tier, but then the trophy update shows up? What becomes of those previous rings? Are all the wins to get those rings award the trophies or is it only the first ring that counts?
                            I'm still trying to figure it out myself. In my acct that got the trophy update, it seems that if you have 10 rings on a table, you will get prizes for those rings. Don't ask me how they determine what prizes. Anyway, after update, you will not be able to get any "trophies" on that table anymore. You can still play that table, rack up wins and get more rings, but wins on that table won't give you a "trophy" which is what is needed to advance on Trophy Road. So in my main acct where I have a ring in every regular table, the only table that I can get a trophy is in Berlin! Does that make sense?!?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by d4ve_tv View Post

                              I'm still trying to figure it out myself. In my acct that got the trophy update, it seems that if you have 10 rings on a table, you will get prizes for those rings. Don't ask me how they determine what prizes. Anyway, after update, you will not be able to get any "trophies" on that table anymore. You can still play that table, rack up wins and get more rings, but wins on that table won't give you a "trophy" which is what is needed to advance on Trophy Road. So in my main acct where I have a ring in every regular table, the only table that I can get a trophy is in Berlin! Does that make sense?!?
                              Aaah, thanks... It's kind of complicated...

                              Comment


                              • #16



                                Last edited by imaginary; 30-04-20, 02:50 PM.

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  Has anyone received the trophy update "recently"??? And by recently I mean within the last 2 weeks.

                                  Comment


                                  • #18
                                    Still haven't got it

                                    Comment


                                    • #19
                                      Last edited by imaginary; 03-05-20, 10:18 PM.

                                      Comment


                                      • #20
                                        Originally posted by d4ve_tv View Post
                                        Has anyone received the trophy update "recently"??? And by recently I mean within the last 2 weeks.
                                        No trophies but this..
                                        table pattern update? To make more money definitely.

                                        Comment

                                        Working...
                                        X