8 ball pool miniclip weekly winning rules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8 ball pool miniclip weekly winning rules

Hi I want to know if your met your opponent 2 or more in one week and winning coin count for weekly winning? this week I play a lot and I have not receive any massage your met your opponent 2 time and your winning not count

Im meeting folks over and over again this week Panda. Played some chap 3 games in a row yesterday, then met him again twice during the day.

Comment

Yesterday for the first time ever when spinning the same person twice in the same week it didn't say wont be counted towards the weekly winnings

Comment

so old rules is gone right?

Comment

ok you guys are playing on PC or mobile? I'm on mobile and I hardly ever get same opponent. I mean I do occasionally but rarely. I believe it has to do with how populated your table is. I usu play Miami and Miami on mobile always has a ton of players. For ex I just looked and Miami shows 28,754 players online! Meeting the same opp in one week is much lower there than say Seoul which shows 464 players online.

As for winnings counting when you play same opponent 2nd time or more? I don't think they changed the rule. The winnings still DO NOT count if you play same person more than once.

Comment

I play solely on PC and I get the same players again and again. Often during the same week.
            I conclude that there are much less players on PC.
            Often I want to play and I don't get an opponent, that wheel keeps on spinning.
            And when I want to bet 50K I often get an opponent who bets 100..
            Dearth of players.

Comment

I play at mobil

Comment

Originally posted by dhakapapa View Post
                I play solely on PC and I get the same players again and again. Often during the same week.
                I conclude that there are much less players on PC.
                Often I want to play and I don't get an opponent, that wheel keeps on spinning.
                And when I want to bet 50K I often get an opponent who bets 100..
                Dearth of players.
                Oh it's very obvious that there are way less number of players on PC. Ask Nanny Ogg I suspect Miniclip wants to phase out and eventually get rid of the PC version. Otherwise they would have upgraded the PC version to mirror the mobile versions. PC is always "behind" as evidenced by PC not having a few things that mobile has like daily videos for pool cash.

Comment

Originally posted by d4ve_tv View Post

Oh it's very obvious that there are way less number of players on PC. Ask Nanny Ogg I suspect Miniclip wants to phase out and eventually get rid of the PC version. Otherwise they would have upgraded the PC version to mirror the mobile versions. PC is always "behind" as evidenced by PC not having a few things that mobile has like daily videos for pool cash.
                  Miniclip has already announced a while ago that they will slowly be getting rid of the Computer version and Soley focusing on the Mobile version.

Comment

Originally posted by T.J. View Post

Miniclip has already announced a while ago that they will slowly be getting rid of the Computer version and Soley focusing on the Mobile version.
                    Well that's a bummer because I can only play on PC.
                    I even need to use a stylus to type messages on my mobile, let alone play 8bp precise.

Comment

Well that's a bummer because I can only play on PC.
                      I even need to use a stylus to type messages on my mobile, let alone play 8bp precise.
                      than use bluestacks play mobil on pc

Comment

Originally posted by panda View Post

than use bluestacks play mobil on pc
                        I will if it is allowed.
                        I do not want to risk my gold, it took me years to build up my 7 million stack.
                        Please someone tell me that it is OK to use bluestacks !

Comment

I see ppl play for year and no problem at all

Comment

I will if it is allowed.
                            I do not want to risk my gold, it took me years to build up my 7 million stack.
                            Please someone tell me that it is OK to use bluestacks !
                            I've been playing on bluestacks for 2 years. For me it works perfectly fine. But dont know if it is officially allowed or not.

Comment

confirm old rule still apply

Comment

Originally posted by Talha_Sajjad View Post

I've been playing on bluestacks for 2 years. For me it works perfectly fine. But dont know if it is officially allowed or not.
                                I was wondering the same. If you say it's ok I believe you. You're right. I don't know if it's officially allowed, but it's just an emulator right?

Comment

Originally posted by d4ve_tv View Post

I was wondering the same. If you say it's ok I believe you. You're right. I don't know if it's officially allowed, but it's just an emulator right?
                                  Yeah, just an emulator.

Comment

Well if just an emulator, then shouldn't flag anything. I don't think even using a VPN is "illegal" is it? Many people use a VPN for security. They shouldn't be punished for that. Unless you have to turn off VPN or open a port or something when you want to play 8bp?!? I don't know. I don't use a VPN.

Comment

Comment

T.J. I see the question and the answer, but why does the answer end in a question mark?!?

Comment

Working...
                                        X