Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cue upgrades

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #21
    Originally posted by Fred Jones View Post
    Isn't it amazing how some of these so called elite posters hijack a thread with irrelevant garbage totally off topic.
    but they are the elite
    At this rate Fred, you'll be an elite poster in no time at all !
     Oh No, he's retired !

    Comment


    • #22
      cool. As i have seen any idiot can do it

      Comment


      • #23
        Originally posted by Fred Jones View Post
        cool. As i have seen any idiot can do it
        You'll defo get it then lol
         Oh No, he's retired !

        Comment


        • #24
          Originally posted by cidercoder View Post
          You'll defo get it then lol
          You're already there

          Comment


          • #25
            Originally posted by Fred Jones View Post
            You're already there
            And you soon will be
             Oh No, he's retired !

            Comment


            • #26
              Hey Indy, 1636 now !
               Oh No, he's retired !

              Comment


              • #27
                Originally posted by cidercoder View Post
                Hey Indy, 1636 now !
                If that pic is becham I saw him in Sydney and he missed 5 shots in a row. They deliberately fouled someone so we could see the ball bend until he got one in. But totally missed the goal 5 times

                Last edited by COOLOCKER; 18-09-21, 10:31 AM.

                Comment


                • #28
                  What Pic ! My avatar is a pint of cider ! And who is becham ? Do you mean our David ?
                   Oh No, he's retired !

                  Comment


                  • #29
                    Originally posted by cidercoder View Post
                    What Pic ! My avatar is a pint of cider ! And who is becham ? Do you mean our David ?
                    Yes posh spice's hubby who left UK when he lost his touch. As i said they set him up until he could actually get the ball in. I have seen a 14 year old girl do better than his first 5 attempts and the keeper didn't try when he finally got the ball aimed at the goal

                    Comment


                    • #30
                      Originally posted by Fred Jones View Post
                      Yes posh spice's hubby who left UK when he lost his touch. As i said they set him up until he could actually get the ball in. I have seen a 14 year old girl do better than his first 5 attempts and the keeper didn't try when he finally got the ball aimed at the goal
                      Well Indy, you obviously know nothing about football then
                      And I really do believe you've seen a 14 year old girl . . . . unfortunately !
                      Last edited by cidercoder; 18-09-21, 07:23 PM.
                       Oh No, he's retired !

                      Comment


                      • #31
                        Originally posted by cidercoder View Post
                        Well Indy, you obviously know nothing about football then
                        And I really do believe you've seen a 14 year old girl . . . . unfortunately !
                        When he became a has been he played for LA Galaxy and came to Sydney and I saw him. Most people have seen 14 year old girls if they are not blind or live in a lonely cave. The one I was referring to I coached and she did better than your hero

                        What the hell is this indy crap?

                        And i know nothing about football (soccer as we call it) usually 100 metre length by 50 metres a penalty box and and 18 yard box. A draw in an important match usually makes a penalty shootout. from the penalty spot. Unlike Aussie rules there is off side rules which changed in 2006. yes i know nothing

                        edit I got private coaching from Ted Hagsteeg in 1982 and he played for QPR for 7 years as right wing when they were in 1st division, but as you said I know nothing about football
                        Last edited by Fred Jones; 19-09-21, 01:18 PM. Reason: 1982

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X