Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golden Shot

Hello guys.
    My question is: It's possible to receive a free golden shot? How often is possible?
    I saw a video where the player received after install a game provided by miniclip, just like win a single money after watch some daily video.

You can get free golden shots in next Pool Pass season. About the install game offer - it was for limited time only...as far as im concerned.

Comment

Originally posted by kunal908 View Post
      You can get free golden shots in next Pool Pass season. About the install game offer - it was for limited time only...as far as im concerned.
      Do you know if PC players have this? Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by coolmax1 View Post

coolmax1 , PC players only get the one free shot a day. If you want to play more of those shots, you will have to pay for them. Thats entirely up to you.

Comment

Originally posted by COOLOCKER View Post

coolmax1 , PC players only get the one free shot a day. If you want to play more of those shots, you will have to pay for them. Thats entirely up to you.
          Thank you.
          I'll keep with only 5 money each day

Comment

If Miniclip ever puts Pool Pass in PC ver, would you get it?

Comment

Originally posted by d4ve_tv View Post

If Miniclip ever puts Pool Pass in PC ver, would you get it?
              Ive never spent a cent on the game d4ve_tv , so ive no plans to start now. But.........ive sat here often wondering what its all about, and could be tempted to try it out at least once. The reason i dont like spending on online games now all comes down to my time playing world golf tour for years.

http://www.wgt.com/members/twominuson/default.aspx

I spent a small fortune on that game and absolutely loved it. I invested my time and money into it, even helping in setting up and running a website like this one for our country club. The last straw for me was when they released a new driver that cost 40 USD in real money. The last new driver before that was only something like 20 USD, so the greed was plain to see. If i didnt buy it, i could say goodbye to my competitiveness. Money is a factor now, and believe me when i say i have a lot more important things to be spending it on.

But, never say never.

Note: That link is only to my profile on the games website forums, and has nothing to do with the website we ran for the country club. Different website altogether.
              Last edited by COOLOCKER; 12-05-20, 12:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by coolmax1 View Post

use bluestacks and you can play with mobil person

Comment

Ah,, so the browser way of playing this doesn't have pool pass. I thought I was somehow missing something incredibly stupid!

Comment

Originally posted by panda View Post

use bluestacks and you can play with mobil person
                    I actually followed up on this suggestion. I had assumed (Yah, I know ) that the play was (more or less) the same between the android version and the browser. WOW that was completely wrong. Overall, I think I actually prefer playing it in the browser!

The mobil game does have some nice features, though, like you don't have to worry about 'stick jiggle' after you've lined your shot up. I found the difference in the amounts of power required to be bizarre, though. In the browser, the least amount of power can wind up moving your cue ball a long distance, but in the mobile game I was using half power shots with a country cue that I'd never have used in the browser version, and the cue ball would just die at the end.

I can see I'll have to spend a LOT of time back in the browser to get used to the differences in shooting again

Comment

bogus6948 Thanks for your insight about using using emulator with browser. I did not know that.
                      COOLOCKER Sounds like you invested in that golf game like I've invested in this game.

Comment

bogus6948 Thanks for your insight about using using emulator with browser. I did not know that.
                        COOLOCKER Sounds like you invested in that golf game like I've invested in this game.
                        Absolutely Dave. I was top tier when i quit the game, and now there are another 3 or 4 tiers above that since. Not easy to give up something you invested time and money on, but i just couldn't keep going with that game. Couldnt afford it anymore.

Comment

Absolutely Dave. I was top tier when i quit the game, and now there are another 3 or 4 tiers above that since. Not easy to give up something you invested time and money on, but i just couldn't keep going with that game. Couldnt afford it anymore.
                          It's sad when games evolve that way, but then again all games these days are like that... for profit.
                          8bp is heading or already there... all about revenue. I've invested "some" but not as much as many others who have poured hundreds of dollars into the game. Unless you just want to enjoy the very basics of the game, you'll naturally want to evolve yourself and move beyond your goals, but to do that you sometimes have to pay to play. You don't "have to", but they are always tempting you.

Comment

There were a lot more differences that I found interesting, aside from the physics ones. For instance, in the android version, I found I was competing against players very much closer to my level, and only on rare occaisions were the level differences more than say, 10 levels even in tournaments (like Singapore).

In the browser version of the game though, except for maybe the introduction (levels 1 - 6 or so), I often found myself matched against people with a FAR higher level than mine, sometimes rediculously so. As an example, at level 26, I had an individual match (Vegas) against a level 237 player. I never saw that kind of mis-match on the android version.

Playing in the browser today, this was the 6th match-

The very next match was against a level 202!

As for tournament games, they start much faster on the android version, sometimes just after you click on the table. In the browser, that can take quite a long time, sometimes several minutes.

All I can say is, if you never tried the game in a browser, or it has been a long time since you have, try it now. the differences are almost like 2 different games.

Edit - Tournament inside the browser, really feel sorry for the level 22 in this round
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by bogus6948; 10-06-20, 08:06 PM.

Comment

Something else I found wierd, apparently if you say, win an avatar in the android game, and then later are playing the browser version of the game, your avatar no longer shows up. You just appear with that default avatar. Screwy ain't it?

Comment

Oh yah, I forgot to mention something else I noticed when playing on android, vs. playing in the browser. In the browser, inexplicably your movements start off very smooth (applying english, moving your stick, etc) and increasingly start to get more jerky and the game slows down, apparently without regard to OS (tried this in Windows and Linux). The android game, though, remains consistent no matter how long you play.

Comment

Originally posted by bogus6948 View Post
                                  There were a lot more differences that I found interesting, aside from the physics ones. For instance, in the android version, I found I was competing against players very much closer to my level, and only on rare occaisions were the level differences more than say, 10 levels even in tournaments (like Singapore).

In the browser version of the game though, except for maybe the introduction (levels 1 - 6 or so), I often found myself matched against people with a FAR higher level than mine, sometimes rediculously so. As an example, at level 26, I had an individual match (Vegas) against a level 237 player. I never saw that kind of mis-match on the android version.

Playing in the browser today, this was the 6th match-
                                  aPic_levelDifference.png

The very next match was against a level 202!

As for tournament games, they start much faster on the android version, sometimes just after you click on the table. In the browser, that can take quite a long time, sometimes several minutes.

All I can say is, if you never tried the game in a browser, or it has been a long time since you have, try it now. the differences are almost like 2 different games.

As a side note, how the heck do I load a picture to be part of the post, not a link?
                                  aPic_NotTooLopsidedEh.png
                                  why I can't view your post image. every time I click on it and new page pop up it say Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page. For assistance contact the site administrator.

Comment

Dunno what to tell you panda, I've been on many boards in my time, and was a moderator on a few, I never had issues linking pictures like I do here hahaha. I see them when I click on the link itself, but not in the post?

What really kills me is, I have other posts where the pictures (I am assuming) show up fine? It is the dangdest thing

Edit - well, after much hankey pankey'ing around with the editor (and switching it to 'source view'), I can see the two images now. I just wonder if it is only showing here though haha.
                                    Last edited by bogus6948; 10-06-20, 08:09 PM.

Comment

bogus6948 , you can to upload your picture to this site:

https://postimages.org/

When its uploaded, scroll down to the "hotlinks for forums" section and then copy and paste the code from that section into this forum.

Comment

Thanks COOLOCKER, I was beginning to suspect that was going to be the easiest way out after looking at the source editor yesterday.

While most of the source looks like the typical

|URL="http://www.address.here"]www.address.here[/URL|

stuff I am familiar with on these types of boards, it seems like something gim-crackery goes on doing a simple file upload. For instance, the images above that were giving me so much trouble using the upload file tools now look like this in source when linked to an external site, like postImage:
                                        |IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https: \/\/imgur.com\/RrapAzX.png")[/IMG2|

I'm not entirely sure why standard

|IMG]address.here.[/IMG|

tags got translated so, but it is what it is.

BTW, the above code examples were mangled on purpose, even with most of the post done in source the board came in afterwards and screwed the examples up hah.

I can see there are *LOTS* of things I'll have to learn to look at differently all over again

I haven't had time to look into it seriously yet, but I'm sure I'll figure it out eventually

Comment

Working...
                                        X