The game should ask you twice before you bet your coins on any table

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The game should ask you twice before you bet your coins on any table

Hello. When you select Play 1 on 1, The game automatically takes you to the highest table that your amount of coins would let you bet. The problem is that if you missclick on it, then you are forced to play there (betting almost all of your coins unless you have millions or billions of them).

I think that the game should ask you again if you want to play on that table, because missclick happens. Or they should do it just like with 9 ball, where you choose a bet and then you have the chance to confirm it or not. The point is that. somehow, they should ask you twice before betting your coins.

Also, I've noticed that when you start a game, there is no way to go back. The red arrow at the left bottom corner never works, at least for me. No matter how fast you click it, it doesn't cancel the start of the game or give your coins back.

I don't know if they even read these posts or if there is a way to make them reach this message. Anyway, I just wanted to bring this topic up because I think it's an important one.

Salut.

they should just add a preferred table, then you can put that table in options and it will be automatically selected once you want to play a game
    this design is probably the most dirty thing the game has and it's been specifically made to make players go broke so they would buy coins
    i am strongly against p2w and when i started this game this concept alone had the opposite effect on me
    i would never support something like this in any game so there was no way i'd spend money and encourage this kind of design
    coin management is very important for new players and luckly i was good at managing mine and even being very careful when playing
    even so i can still say there were a few times where i played tables that i did not want to simply by forgetting to select the one i wanted

Comment

I agree... twice now pressed by mistake the table which shows you the highest can play for the coins you have.. .....i tend to swipe more carefully now lol. Soooooo easy to click by mistake.. would be better like you said in 9 ball ...

Comment

That happened to me also. I had only about 1.5 Million coins and I accidentally (I was angry) clicked and had to play for 500,000.
        Luckily the game was for 100,000 and I won by accident.
        But now I am super careful before clicking anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Sapphire11759 View Post
          I agree... twice now pressed by mistake the table which shows you the highest can play for the coins you have.. .....i tend to swipe more carefully now lol. Soooooo easy to click by mistake.. would be better like you said in 9 ball ...
          Thanks for answering. I'll give you all a tip that I try to use every time. When swiping from one table to another (on mobiles), don't do it touching the center of the screen. Instead do it touching the right or left corner, in that way if you missclick on the side, you won't start the game. But even doing this, accidents can happen sometimes, so be careful people.

Comment

I will add my agreement with the idea of a choice (like 9 ball) or second ask before playing, I have more than once clicked on the wrong table...once I forgot what was on the screen and I tried to flick some sort of insect out of the way and another time my granddaughter who was on my knee watching politely got me a game in BERLIN!! which I lost and was left with only a handful of coins...as revenge I have written her out of my will. Like Sapphire I tread very carefully over table selection.

TILL NEXT TIME

Comment

Originally posted by 8baller View Post

Thanks for answering. I'll give you all a tip that I try to use every time. When swiping from one table to another (on mobiles), don't do it touching the center of the screen. Instead do it touching the right or left corner, in that way if you missclick on the side, you won't start the game. But even doing this, accidents can happen sometimes, so be careful people.
              just did it again omg...lol they should not make them the same colour either lol.. luckily i won it.. didn't know for a minute were the hell was playing either... table looked rather dashing i must say ...

Comment

Originally posted by Toffeeman55 View Post
                as revenge I have written her out of my will.
                Lmao Toffee, good one.

Comment

Cheers Coolocker if she wasn't so damn cute she would be dead to me!!!...have a good weekend my friend...cheers

TILL NEXT TIME

Comment

Originally posted by Toffeeman55 View Post
                    Cheers Coolocker if she wasn't so damn cute she would be dead to me!!!...have a good weekend my friend...cheers
                    give her a break, kids do silly things and most of the time it can be prevented by more awareness and care or adult supervision
                    my grandfather used to make his own wine from our own garden grapes and one time i caused real damage
                    he used to store the wine in these in his garage https://i.imgur.com/R1Er0ph.jpg and you can guess what happened
                    when i was 6 years old i managed to break and spill one of them as i was playing (25 liters down the drain, about 20% of a year's production)
                    he was upset but never did or said anything about it to me not the day it happened and never after although we did joke about it later on

Comment

IT WAS A JOKE!!...I love children (but I have never been able to eat a full one).

TILL NEXT TIME

Comment

8baller This "complaint" is an age old complaint that has plagued many many many players since ... well forever. Miniclip hasn't changed it and probably never will. As you know when you tap Play 1 on 1, it will always default to the highest table that you can afford. Sure they can update it where it will ask you or many other changes that would avoid the accidental press. But I seriously doubt Miniclip will do anything. You're not the first player to complain about this feature of the game and you won't be the last.

What can we learn from this? It's almost like a rite of passage. We have all accidentally pressed on a table we didn't want to play and we just have to learn from it. That's not the answer we all want to hear, but it's just the facts. I don't see MC doing anything about it anytime in the near future.

I love all the ideas of asking you to make sure.... making the back button actually work... defaulting to the last table you played and not the highest you can afford... all logical and worthy solutions, but Miniclip hasn't been interested in our suggestions about this feature

Comment

Did this once as well mistaking the brownish colour of Shanghai for the brownish colour of Jakarta after pressing the one v one button. Needless to say I lost the match.. just !

One of the many hard lessons you learn from this game !

Comment

Originally posted by andrew-1962 View Post
                            Did this once as well mistaking the brownish colour of Shanghai for the brownish colour of Jakarta after pressing the one v one button. Needless to say I lost the match.. just !

One of the many hard lessons you learn from this game !
                            I think this is a lesson we all learn quickly especially after the first time it happens and you're saying to yourself "Hey WTF?!?" as you're watching your opponent getting chosen! Also have you accidentally purchased a cue you didn't want by mistake?!? There's another WTF occassions!

Comment

Working...
                            X