• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8 Ball Pool Hackers

I never seen a hack like this one.
    Anyone knows if is widely used?

this is a pay ap you can buy it at google play store

Comment

i am pretty sure there are plenty of those around and have been for a long time
      cheaters making sick shots or banks or in no guidlines that would be otherwise impossible
      seen plenty of posts here where people said they played against cheaters who would not miss
      i've seen plenty myself and i always question whether the guy i am playing against is legit or not
      after collecting my 2 cues that i wanted for so long i am done with the game for now and only playing low stakes
      most people there do not cheat and it's actually more fun to play even tho it's also easier to win since people are not as good
      i used to like to play competitive but once i realized a lot of people were cheating i wasn't enjoying the game anymore

Comment

that why I never play in Berlin

Comment

Screenshot_20200603-114644_8 Ball Pool.jpg check this account out, won more games than they've actually played...the win percentage is more than 100%,and the unique id number???‍♂️‍♂️

Comment

Just had another.
            100k, NFL game, guy breaks, no balls go down, there is an extremely long pause in the game, then it comes up that he has won. WTF.
            Playing on mobile.

Comment

Happens alot i noticed in the past two weeks. Plus alot i see is opponent has no way to pot the ball on a head on shot, miraculously hey presto their cue fits lol. Damn cue ball moved for them or what?

Comment

I think some thing wrong with their net work. one account of my had 15m left and I play on 15m table during money on the pot I got freez game but I did not do anything for 10 minute than I restart my 8 ball again wa wa my account show up I win that game

Comment

Originally posted by panda View Post
                  I think some thing wrong with their net work. one account of my had 15m left and I play on 15m table during money on the pot I got freez game but I did not do anything for 10 minute than I restart my 8 ball again wa wa my account show up I win that game
                  possible that your opponent disconnected or simply left the game

Comment

Using any of these 3rd party hacks will eventually flag your account and will eventually get banned. Then they post here complaining that they never cheated and want their account unbanned

Comment

I am so sick of hackers cheating! I have reported SO MANY of them and miniclip does nothing to repay you for getting ripped off. What is the use in playing if you are just going to cheat? Why do I play when I CONSTANTLY, DAILY get robbed and miniclip does nothing? I quit for a few years due to hackers. I came back and things were good .. for awhile. Now, it is back to the same old bs. If you have to cheat in a game of pool you are a useless person!

Comment

By the way, I am not talking about those who make amazing shots repeatedly. I can run a table and make banks... I also play in the world championships in Vegas yearly. I am referring to players who shoot and miss or leave themselves in a bad position and then the game just freezes, it does not matter how long you wait.. in the end it will reset and you have lost. Or I am about to shoot the 8 ball and the game freezes up, gives the waiting for connection notice (mind you, I have excellent high speed wifi and when this happens, I can make faces at the opponent, etc.) However, even though it is my turn.. I lose. (Note that when this happens, you can not open the opponents info page that gives their "player number.") Or.. the most annoying cheat.. I run the table and shoot my last ball before the 8, then my opponent somehow gets ball in hand.. when I made a good hit, made my ball and had a good leave on the 8. There should at least be a way to say "CHEATER" in the chat options.

Comment

Originally posted by MissChiVUs1 View Post
                          By the way, I am not talking about those who make amazing shots repeatedly. I can run a table and make banks... I also play in the world championships in Vegas yearly. I am referring to players who shoot and miss or leave themselves in a bad position and then the game just freezes, it does not matter how long you wait.. in the end it will reset and you have lost. Or I am about to shoot the 8 ball and the game freezes up, gives the waiting for connection notice (mind you, I have excellent high speed wifi and when this happens, I can make faces at the opponent, etc.) However, even though it is my turn.. I lose. (Note that when this happens, you can not open the opponents info page that gives their "player number.") Or.. the most annoying cheat.. I run the table and shoot my last ball before the 8, then my opponent somehow gets ball in hand.. when I made a good hit, made my ball and had a good leave on the 8. There should at least be a way to say "CHEATER" in the chat options.
                          Hi and welcome to the forum.. i and many others can agree with all you've said, so ANNOYING !! Ive cursed so many times and thought what's the point. It's very rare now i can get a win streak of 3 games.. Riles me when i see opponent get the ball in hand , for what omg i think!!!
                          i find having a rest sometimes helps , well it does for my mood a little until hey presto im a raving looney when happens again lol.

Comment

Originally posted by MissChiVUs1 View Post
                            Hello MissChiVUs1 and welcome to the forum. As Sapphire11759 said, we are all in agreement with you. Cheaters suck! I have always given Miniclip the benefit of the doubt that they do their best to stop cheaters, but lately I'm not so sure. They seem to place more effort on "new" events and offers and less effort on curbing cheaters and hackers. There's more incentive (money) for them to concentrate on money making options instead of on hacking. Yes hackers are always one step ahead and always coming up with ways to circumvent patches, but that should not be an excuse.

Comment

Working...
                            X