Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there any benefit in spending 7,200 coins upgrading to a cue you are not going to use.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• d4ve_tv
    replied
    Hello Evansmichael031@gmail.com and welcome to the forum. Sounds like you already decided. Everyone is different, but if you have the coins to spend then it really is your decision. Personally I stopped spending coins to upgrade cues a long time ago especially since I acquired enough Legendary cues so I only use Leg cues now. I do however upgrade all Expert cues when I can, but I ignore Advanced and Basic cues. I have so many cue pieces of some cues it's funny. For ex, for my Crocodile cue I have 364 pieces.

Leave a comment:

• panda
    replied
    I upgrade every cue that I have lol

Leave a comment:

• panda
    replied
    only if you max out your cue stick. after max out that cue and when you receive new piece cue that you max out than they will ad 50 coint or more for each piece

Leave a comment:

• Evansmichael031@gmail.com
    replied
    I've bought loads but I'm not going to bother any more,thanks.

Leave a comment:

• slayerman
    replied
    you gain a little experience, I do it so i dont have an icon in the menu and because money is not a problem in 8bp

Leave a comment:

• Is there any benefit in spending 7,200 coins upgrading to a cue you are not going to use.

Is there any reason or benefit in spending 7,200 coins upgrade to a cue you are not going to use.
Working...
X