TOP SCORES:
    1. DonVinton92 - 46,575
    2. kunal908 - 35,225
    3. vick92 - 30,150

AIM TIME PER SHOT:
    1. DonVinton92 - 3.2 seconds
    2. kunal908 - 4.5 seconds
    3. vick92 - 5.3 seconds

Finally 18k, really hard to achieve this even using powerful cues. Game hanged couple of times, I lost about 30 seconds for this....but trying to get at least 30k then I'm done. Feel free to post your scores here.

Well done Kunal , BUt mate I don't play mobile games , ANd I don't use bluestacks

Let's GO TEAM!

Comment

LOL....now even Quick fire costs coins to play??.......... :shock:

Comment

Originally posted by Sunidhifan:91442
        LOL....now even Quick fire costs coins to play??.......... :shock:
        yep , thats from a long time ago Jeff. lol its moneyclip . nice signature btw

Comment

sorry for the quality

Comment

Originally posted by vick92:91472

sorry for the quality
            woah!! amazing score Vick! .

im gonna play this soon and post my score here.

Comment

Thank you Khaledy. Good luck to you

Comment

Insane score Vick, ...I just made it to 30 as well..around 35k should be possible.

Comment

Is this coins to play just on a mobile? I guess also it's much harder to get a score on mobile?
                  "Indi practice definitely helps with direct, as does 9 ball" Dynamite

"Not completely true, but it helps" Wegeler

see my 8 ball vids here http://www.youtube.com/user/dynamite25567?feature=mhee

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite25567:91490
                    Is this coins to play just on a mobile? I guess also it's much harder to get a score on mobile?
                    thats pool coins , takes 25 coins from your balance .

yes its sure a lot harder than the pc . but many others are playing from bluestacks.

Comment

35k..

Comment

My score today

Comment

Great score don, also impressive aim time per shot.

Updated.

Comment

Thanks Kunal , here is what I got today , I was really hoping to hit 50k but screwed up in the last minute . Cue used is elven cue .

Comment

Great score!

Updated.

Comment

Nice to finally find some quickfire fans! Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1290.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	47.7 KB
ID:	281117

Comment

It's pretty lame that Miniclip even charges for this. Yeh it's only 25 coins right?

Comment

Originally posted by Quickfire champ View Post
                                    Nice to finally find some quickfire fans! Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1290.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	47.7 KB
ID:	281117
                                    OMG! 67k !

Comment

Quickfire champ and welcome to the forum.
                                      Not that I doubt your ability and unbelievable and amazing high score... but in today's world of photoshoping, I'd have to see a video of this to believe it. Again, not saying that your quick fire post was doctored, just saying

Ok I want to add I'm not calling Quickfire fake or a liar... I'm just saying that a video (which actually could also be doctored) would go a long way. Plus I'd LOVE to watch it just so I can see my jaw drop!

Comment

Originally posted by d4ve_tv View Post
                                        Quickfire champ and welcome to the forum.
                                        Not that I doubt your ability and unbelievable and amazing high score... but in today's world of photoshoping, I'd have to see a video of this to believe it. Again, not saying that your quick fire post was doctored, just saying

Ok I want to add I'm not calling Quickfire fake or a liar... I'm just saying that a video (which actually could also be doctored) would go a long way. Plus I'd LOVE to watch it just so I can see my jaw drop!
                                        Ah d4ve_tv come on, this screenie is genuine. No need to be skeptical about it. People are not always recording while playing; and it is a matter of experience that when you are recording, you dont always get the results you actually want to. There are a lot of great players out there which we know nothing about, and it's always amusing to see them

Comment

Working...
                                        X