No announcement yet.

Mobile Pool - QFP Records

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well if you vouch for Quickfire champ then I'm good. I understand not everyone videos everytime they play.. I would still love to have watched a video. Wow! That's an unbelievable score tho!

Comment

Note that videos can be faked as well. Not saying that OP was faking/lying either, but just pointing out that with today's technology, faking anything can about be done. Check out deepfake videos and audios on the web.

Check out where someone deepfaked Tom Cruise in place of Christian Bale in America Psycho: https://bloody-disgusting.com/videos...trick-bateman/

Comment

Damn technology!!! :palm:

Comment

Originally posted by d4ve_tv View Post
          Quickfire champ and welcome to the forum.
          Not that I doubt your ability and unbelievable and amazing high score... but in today's world of photoshoping, I'd have to see a video of this to believe it. Again, not saying that your quick fire post was doctored, just saying

Ok I want to add I'm not calling Quickfire fake or a liar... I'm just saying that a video (which actually could also be doctored) would go a long way. Plus I'd LOVE to watch it just so I can see my jaw drop!
          Hey Dave..I posted a recent (last week) live vid scoring 62k on the miniclip fb group. I'll link it if needs be. I hear what you're saying about fake vids, I hear alot about doctored videos and pictures on miniclip and don't even know where to start with faking one.

Sadly my excuse is alot of practise lol I am only ranked 70 despite playing quickfire for over 4-5 years. It's pretty much all I do and it's admittedly addictive, and admittedly I have a reasonable cue.

I'm happy to share hints and tips if anyone wants them..

Oh and like you I posted because I am curious if anyone has beaten me because as you've seen finding other QF fans isn't always easy

Comment

https://m.facebook.com/groups/138569...00527473295177

Comment

The highest score so far was 61k a record made by Ironmagik ... here the player potted 157 balls and the score is 61500 and plz note shot taken 154 and balls potted 157 and time per shot 2sec and total time played 14m 50s...Click image for larger version

Name:	FB_IMG_1566808342277.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	43.4 KB
ID:	282231

Comment

My score in QFP
                Attached Files

Comment

The previous best of Ironmagix Click image for larger version

Name:	FB_IMG_1566808290676.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	50.3 KB
ID:	282235

Comment

Hello everyone one.

I post my video of Quick Fire record here.

https://youtu.be/nGj8S8U4QRs

Comment

Originally posted by IrOn View Post
                      Hello everyone one.

I post my video of Quick Fire record here.

https://youtu.be/nGj8S8U4QRs
                      A warm welcome to the forum...it's nice to have you here...

Comment

Originally posted by Talha_Sajjad View Post

OMG! 67k !
                        Totally fake score.
                        for 67 k points you need to play 1 more minute and pot at least other 18 balls.
                        The Ss quality its so bad too.
                        I saw alot fake scores,and this Is one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by IrOn View Post

Totally fake score.
                          for 67 k points you need to play 1 more minute and pot at least other 18 balls.
                          The Ss quality its so bad too.
                          I saw alot fake scores,and this Is one of them.
                          This is my vid for the 62k I did that randomly the 67k was about a month ago

Comment

IrOn

Comment

Ahahahahaha Kids everywhere

Comment

Originally posted by Quickfire champ View Post

This is my vid for the 62k I did that randomly the 67k was about a month ago

Is this video in official 8 ball pool supergroup ???

Comment

Originally posted by ATG View Post

Is this video in official 8 ball pool supergroup ???
                                  Yes why

Comment

Yes why
                                    I am banned from that group so couldn't watch your video where you score 62k...it will nice if you upload the video on YouTube because if you scored 62k then you are the new the world record holder for the highest score...

Comment

Originally posted by ATG View Post

I am banned from that group so couldn't watch your video where you score 62k...it will nice if you upload the video on YouTube because if you scored 62k then you are the new the world record holder for the highest score...
                                      i see

I don't have a YouTube account but can upload the video but I don't care about world records like poor iron does lol

I'm just looking for competition to be honest

Comment

i see

I can upload the video but I don't care about world records like poor iron does lol

I'm just looking for competition to be honest
                                        Poor iron have many records under his belt to boost off(like the highest WS)...like you we also love to play qfp and keep ourself updated about the highest score...the ss you posted is not clear and can't get a perfect idea....so if you post the video it will be very helpfull.....their are 5/6 players in the 50k/59k bracket....so far iron was the only one to reach 12th rack and 60k points....Will be eagerly waiting for your video...

Comment

If he has poster It i would have know It...i dont need to lie.
                                          The pope Is only you

Comment

Working...
                                          X