Should I go for max?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I go for max?

After two day play at BIRTHDAY BASH WIN STREAK, I got Birthday bash cue with level 11 and 5 piece cue and I need 15 piece more to level max so should I go for it?

Wow! So did you max it? How many Birthday rings is that? And curiously how much pool cash did you have to use? I only used about 10 pool cash but I only finished it once, got my cues and ring and stopped. Once is enough for me. I just want to have that ring show up on my profile. I don't care how many as long as it's just one. I know many players like to show off how many rings they have, but that's not one of my goals.

Comment

yes I did go for max and I have to spend around 15 pool cash . total for max are 20 birthday ring

Comment

I spend total 55 pool cash for this event and all the cue got are here https://ibb.co/YPtQ6GK

Comment

the cue
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by panda View Post
            I spend total 55 pool cash for this event and all the cue got are here https://ibb.co/YPtQ6GK
            Just curious but what's the recharge on that maxed Birthday Bash cue... which by the way is AWESOME lookin'! I'm jealous! I like how they put the "9" in the cue to mark their 9th Birthday.

So it took you only 55 cash to get 20 rings and max the cue?!? That's quite a feat! You must've had some pretty damn good win streaks If I tried to max it I would probably blow at least 100 pool cash.

I'm saving all my pool cash for legendary boxes because I'm trying to max a single leg cue. I have all 20 leg cues, but my closest is my Level 3 Archon. I only need 2 more green ticks and I only need 4 more pieces of that dang cue!!!!!! Yes, good luck to me. One day I'll have at least ONE max cue, but not today.

Comment

Originally posted by d4ve_tv View Post

Just curious but what's the recharge on that maxed Birthday Bash cue... which by the way is AWESOME lookin'! I'm jealous! I like how they put the "9" in the cue to mark their 9th Birthday.

So it took you only 55 cash to get 20 rings and max the cue?!? That's quite a feat! You must've had some pretty damn good win streaks If I tried to max it I would probably blow at least 100 pool cash.

I'm saving all my pool cash for legendary boxes because I'm trying to max a single leg cue. I have all 20 leg cues, but my closest is my Level 3 Archon. I only need 2 more green ticks and I only need 4 more pieces of that dang cue!!!!!! Yes, good luck to me. One day I'll have at least ONE max cue, but not today.
              it remain the same charge 1k level don't count lol. notice not all win streak cue recharge are not the same most of them depend on level. but this one is not

Comment

it remain the same charge 1k level don't count lol. notice not all win streak cue recharge are not the same most of them depend on level. but this one is not
                If those specialty cues like that Birthday cue had a payback like legendary cues, I would actually use them to play!

Comment

Today i got a upgrade FINALLY!!!!! on my UK cue.. felt like OMG!!! WOW.... 8 month's i waited to get one on this cue ... lol

Comment

Originally posted by Sapphire11759 View Post
                    Today i got a upgrade FINALLY!!!!! on my UK cue.. felt like OMG!!! WOW.... 8 month's i waited to get one on this cue ... lol
                    Congratulations!!! Did you get that piece from a victory box from what table? Jakarta?

Comment

Congratulations!!! Did you get that piece from a victory box from what table? Jakarta?
                      its a secret lol.... not yelling ya . need an upgrade?

Ok i tell you.....i think it was opening a champion box watching a video ... i think lol. Ive slept since and things pop up i dont check out sometimes as im usually given shite
                      i have played alot in jakarta so maybe .. god knows . I gave up thinking i could win a UK upgrade .
                      Last edited by Sapphire11759; 07-07-20, 02:44 AM.

Comment

That's one thing that Miniclip can fix. After you win a victory box, it doesn't tell you what table it came from. I wish it did because I don't remember either.

Comment

Dont believe them when they say play in such a place to get upgrade cus it aint gonna happen.. I got to try playing higher tiers but im chicken and tight with my coins lol. These little upgrades are little blighters to catch ...
                          Last edited by Sapphire11759; 07-07-20, 11:05 PM.

Comment

That's one thing that Miniclip can fix. After you win a victory box, it doesn't tell you what table it came from. I wish it did because I don't remember either.
                            miniclip now they give out daily golden victory box with alot of coin but very rare. I have couple account with rare daily golden box the price come up between 20000 to 24000 coin and 15 cue piece. rare golden box first video watch bonus coins 5000, second video watch price 7500coin third video watch 10000 coins than the fours watch coin between 3500 coin to 6500 and 10 to 15 piece cue upgrade
                            Last edited by panda; 07-07-20, 11:01 PM.

Comment

the champion box just spun

lol them upgrades had hundreds of times but dont want upgrade them .. the uk upgrade which is all im interested in came from here i not sure lol

Comment

the champion box just spun

lol them upgrades had hundreds of times but dont want upgrade them .. the uk upgrade which is all im interested in came from here i not sure lol
                                lol those are beginer cue piece if you rare golden box they give you advance cue piece so this is real bonus for those beginer player

Comment

lol those are beginer cue piece if you rare golden box they give you advance cue piece so this is real bonus for those beginer player
                                  Yep laughable beginner cue pieces had for donkeys years lol.... pisst LOL upgrades lol...pieces . All a headache got over 80 cues i dont want anything to do with except ONE lol... ooh and the sapphire cue of course but the re charge is too much for my balance

Comment

check it out
                                    Attached Files

Comment

check it out
                                      Cant open it

Comment

Cant open it
                                        really I can open it with my firefox browser. by the way I upload the image via this forum

Comment

Working...
                                        X