Daily Missions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daily Missions

Hi, can anybody help with this problem. I used to get all 3 daily missions on my laptop (using windows edge) and I very occasionally play on my phone. All the daily missions are available on my Iphone but not on my laptop. I have tried deleting the app on my phone for a few days but still I cannot get any daily missions when I play on my laptop either through facebook or facebook games. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks.

Hi and welcome to the forum. I know that daily missions dont show up the same as mobile i think only two on pc or did they stop altogether... dhakapapa or COOLOCKER may help here on this ..

Comment

I also play on PC and I used to get three daily missions but that stopped many months ago. I am left with only one daily mission on PC. When I open the game on my phone I see three daily missions.

Comment

I play on PC, and i get the 3 daily missions every time. I play on Chrome, so can only suggest you try that. And to clear your cache and cookies etc. Welcome to the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoops440 View Post
          Hi, can anybody help with this problem. I used to get all 3 daily missions on my laptop (using windows edge) and I very occasionally play on my phone. All the daily missions are available on my Iphone but not on my laptop. I have tried deleting the app on my phone for a few days but still I cannot get any daily missions when I play on my laptop either through facebook or facebook games. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks.
          TRY OPERA BROWSER.

Comment

Hello Hoops440 and welcome to the forum!
            I'm mobile player, but I just logged into my PC account through Chrome and I only see 2 Daily Missions. But I also have at the bottom: New Mission in: 58m 19s
            So I'm guessing I'm like COOLOCKER and I'm getting 3 missions on PC as well. Try the tips that he and LMAO suggested. Clear your cache. Try using Chrome or Opera instead of Edge. Good luck and let us know if that works.

Comment

If you want to get all the features mobile players get on your pc download BLUESTACKS . It's an Android emulator .

Comment

Good suggestion to try

Comment

Thanks for all replies but no good so far. All was working fine on ms edge and Iphone but, suddenly, no more on laptop. Don't want to use any other browser as edge is perfect for me for everything else. It must be something to do with miniclip?? Can I contact them for help? Is there an easy way/fix?? Have cleared cache several times but to no avail. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Thanks for all replies but no good so far. All was working fine on ms edge and Iphone but, suddenly, no more on laptop. Don't want to use any other browser as edge is perfect for me for everything else. It must be something to do with miniclip?? Can I contact them for help? Is there an easy way/fix?? Have cleared cache several times but to no avail. Thanks in advance.
                    You can always uninstall other browsers if they dont work. I think its worth a try to see if it sorts out the problem.

Comment

Hi like Coolocker I use chrome but have not cleared my cache for years because everything works fine. I get 3 daily missions except when I get a win so much from games until that is completed. It is going a bit slow now because I am only playing low coin games. it has learnt i am not playing cairo now until I get 3M coin.

This I got today (except the win 3M)

Edit just got a win and the 7 balls

Comment

Tried Chrome, still the same. Fred, that is what I used to get. Mystery!!!

Comment

Tried Chrome, still the same. Fred, that is what I used to get. Mystery!!!
                          I have had them every day using chrome for the several months I have been playing. As I said though the win so much stays until I win that amount, which is actually just half because you get your money back and unlike the leagues it is included when I used to get league credit haha.

No one and I mean no one tell me to use mobile or bluestacks it is like a broken record and I don't care

I made my own club and i am last and happy about that

Comment

Working...
                          X