Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miscalculated XP points... Not Correct XP amounts - 8 BALL POOL - THE NUMBERS JUST DON'T ADD UP... EVER !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miscalculated XP points... Not Correct XP amounts - 8 BALL POOL - THE NUMBERS JUST DON'T ADD UP... EVER !!!

while playing 8 BALL POOL after either a win or loss... Supposedly you are awarded XP points for winning/losing at a certain PERCENTAGE depending on the CUE.. most are 12% - 15%.. some up to 55% added to the XP for the game... however... being a numbers buff i noticed that the NUMBERS were wrong... none of them correct.. .. a 12% would give me around 9% extra XP ... recently stated using a 55% cue (COBRA CUE) that was only ACTUALLY giving me 42%... ALLLLLLL OF THE CUES that are supposed to give EXTRA XP are NOT giving the correct amount.... and they haven't for a couple years now.. i juat found this forum.. joined.. and now i'm venting... MINICLIP IS CHEATING on these amounts SILENTLY... I was hoping that it was a GLITCH.. but over and over again this has been the case.. I could have been moving up the "ranks" even faster had they just been HONEST to their "promises" of the EXTRA XP .. Who Else Has Noticed This Happening?? THE NUMBERS JUST DON'T ADD UP... EVER !!!
Working...
X