COMPLETE PAIN IN THE BUTT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COMPLETE PAIN IN THE BUTT

Can anyone tell me if there is a method to unfriend or block someone?
    I have a guy sending me 6, 7, 8 challenge requests every 5 minutes.
    It's becoming totally frustrating and interfering with the pleasure of playing the game.

Go to Settings (lower left corner on the main page)
    scroll down

Change "Allow Challenges from" FRIENDS ONLY
    then "Allow add as Friend" NO ONE

and that will stop him (if he is not your friend already)

Comment

or just take all his coins lol

Comment

If he is your friend already, you can easily remove him.
        Go to the main page, see the icon on the lower left where three guys huddle together on a yellow background.
        If you click that you can see all your friends and you can cancel any of them in their upper right corner where you will see an "X".

Comment

dhakapapa,
          many thanks for that info, it's much appreciated.

Comment

Lately the strategy is to send someone a club invite. They do it after they lose as a way to irritate you, but I just ignore them. Sometimes if I'm bored, I'll go thru and delete like 10 in a row. If you don't delete the invites, they eventually delete themselves. I think they invite you and then if you actually do follow the invite, they'll deny you as a way to retaliate? Hmmmm mmhh hmmmm but like I said, I just ignore invites.

Comment

Originally posted by d4ve_tv View Post
              Lately the strategy is to send someone a club invite. They do it after they lose as a way to irritate you, but I just ignore them. Sometimes if I'm bored, I'll go thru and delete like 10 in a row. If you don't delete the invites, they eventually delete themselves. I think they invite you and then if you actually do follow the invite, they'll deny you as a way to retaliate? Hmmmm mmhh hmmmm but like I said, I just ignore invites.
              i remember saying this a while back as well. people send the invite as they are either losing or winning the game as an extra form of trying to annoy others and that's why i wanted a block club invites option

Comment

You're right. A option in settings like "Prevent Club Invites" may be something good to consider.

Comment

Originally posted by d4ve_tv View Post
                  I noticed that too but naive me thought that I got so many invitations to join their clubs because they found me such a good and desirable player.
                  Now i know better

Comment

I’m a club leader and I regularly invite friends or opponents as I’m building a club from scratch. How else do you build a club other than inviting players? Don’t knock it as we aren’t all bad.

Comment

if you play a game and your opponent is watching you pot your last ball and win the game and as that happens they send you a club invite i personally take it as a FU thing
                      same thing is if they are the ones that close the table and after they take their last shot (knowing and seeing that they will win) they send you an invite right then that's like rubbing it in
                      maybe in some very few cases they legitimately do it because they show interest or they like how you played but i just feel like most of the time it's an extra form of trying to irritate
                      if somebody is already in a club they are probably happy with it and they do not want to click things and reject invites hence my suggestion to have the option to block invites altogether

Comment

Originally posted by andrew-1962 View Post
                        I’m a club leader and I regularly invite friends or opponents as I’m building a club from scratch. How else do you build a club other than inviting players? Don’t knock it as we aren’t all bad.
                        Good point. I guess there's no way to know for sure. We're making the assumption that they're being an irritant. And I don't know what Miniclip could do to distinguish it.

Comment

Maybe they could change the settings to where only the leader and co-leaders can offer and accept invites and limit the number of co-leaders a club can have. sort of like a board of directors.

Comment

Originally posted by kilowatter View Post
                            Maybe they could change the settings to where only the leader and co-leaders can offer and accept invites and limit the number of co-leaders a club can have. sort of like a board of directors.
                            Then you would have a bunch of leaders and co-leaders who could be acting like a-holes Or as I often see, clubs could have 1 leader and 49 co-leaders

Comment

Originally posted by andrew-1962 View Post
                              how to become leader or co-leader?

Comment

Originally posted by panda View Post

how to become leader or co-leader?
                                There are two ways to be a Leader: 1) Start a club from scratch or 2) Another Leader has to step down and appoint you Leader.
                                Only a Leader can make another player a Co-Leader.

Hope this helps.

Comment

I see. I though if you win weekly league they will automatic made you a leader lol

Comment

Originally posted by panda View Post
                                    I see. I though if you win weekly league they will automatic made you a leader lol
                                    Oh I misunderstood your question. I thought you were asking about being a Leader or Co-Leader of a club.

Comment

Working...
                                    X