Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Daily challenges

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Daily challenges

    when the challenge is to pot 20 balls in, say, ‘Paris or above’, can you play 9-ball and bet the same amount as Paris, does it count or not?

    also, what is the point of Shanghai? Random pocket game in the middle of games with pick all pockets???

  • #2
    Originally posted by Pick E View Post
    when the challenge is to pot 20 balls in, say, ‘Paris or above’, can you play 9-ball and bet the same amount as Paris, does it count or not?
    No. I may be wrong, but I don't think playing 9 ball and betting same as Paris would do qualify for that challenge. You'd actually have to play Paris and above which means Rome, Bangkok, Seoul, Mumbai or Berlin.

    Originally posted by Pick E View Post
    also, what is the point of Shanghai? Random pocket game in the middle of games with pick all pockets???
    Good point. Maybe MC wanted to have Shanghai as an "easy" option for betting 1M coins?!?

    Comment


    • #3

      About that playing for 1 million coins, I have something to say...
      If, like some of you, you are sitting on a billion plus coins, you can afford to wager a million or even 10 million gold for a game.
      And if you lose you can still smile !
      Not to mention the leg cues that refund you a percentage of the lost coins.

      However, if like me and many others you own only a few million coins, you can't play for millions of gold.
      It is a vicious circle. You can't wager big, you can't win big, you stay poor.

      Either one has to outright purchase lots of coins, either from MC or from some shady outfit, or one has to slug it out for a long time and add a couple of million every month to be on the road to riches.

      Sigh.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Pick E View Post
        when the challenge is to pot 20 balls in, say, ‘Paris or above’, can you play 9-ball and bet the same amount as Paris, does it count or not?

        also, what is the point of Shanghai? Random pocket game in the middle of games with pick all pockets???
        no count for it lol

        Comment


        • #5
          By the way new version 5.00 suck big time even 10million table have rental fee miniclip try to suck us dry

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by dhakapapa View Post
            It is a vicious circle. You can't wager big, you can't win big, you stay poor.
            I feel your pain Dhaka! Everyone was at that point at some point including myself. I remember how I used to just press the watch video button all the time just to get free coins. But if you persist and play smart, you can get to hundreds of million and even billions. I will add that they game has undergone some big changes since I started playing Dec 2017 AND I *have* spent about $200usd (which I consider an investment in my entertainment) but it wasn't spent on buying coins. It was spent on purchasing pool cash and special offers and more recently the Pool Passes. Today I'm up to 16 Billion. I don't say that to brag, but to motivate others that it can be done without spending a fortune. I've always said that spending money on this game or anything else is a very personal decision. I don't judge other players who've spent thousands of dollars and I don't expect others to judge me. I've heard of others who've spent zero dollars and also have billions of coins. I like to tell myself that I could do the same, but patience is definitely not one of my virtues
            I don't smoke. I don't drink. I don't play golf, so I spend some of my disposable income on 8bp and $200 over 3 yrs is acceptable... for me. I don't dare speak for anyone else.

            Anyway, it can be done. Here's a tip you may already know. Get a decent cue. Doesn't have to be a Legendary cue (although those don't hurt bc they are powerful and they have payback). Whatever the cue. Stick with it and learn it and be a pro at using it. Know how soft it hits. How hard it hits. How it puts English on the cue ball. You can then beat anyone you encounter even ones who play with a Leg cue! My most reliable cues starting out (very early on) was the Sheep cue. I loved that cue! Then I saved 40 cash to buy a country cue! Used that cue exclusively bc it was a balance of great FAST stats AND the recharge was dirt cheap! Then my next fav cue was the Czar cue! After that I started using only Leg cues because of the payback.

            I studied the game! I used to study every offer that popped up and waited for the best deals on pool cash. Back then before Pool Passes it was very tough finding and waiting for a good deal. Now with the Pool Passes I highly recommend spending the money to get at least one. I don't want to be presumptious bc I know there are some players who can't even afford $5, but look through your couch cushions, beg an uncle, do whatever it takes to scrounge up $5 and buy a Pool Pass! Then you have a whole month to complete it. At the end you will have a bunch of useful goodies like pool cash, coins and a few Golden shots, but most importantly you will have a very good "legendary" level cue with only 800 coins recharge.

            Then play smart. Smart as in don't bet more than you can afford to lose... like if I had 1M in coins, I would not bet anymore than 50K, maybe up to 200K if I was adventurous! Here's my best tip... play Miami. Yes there's a lot of luck involved but the luck runs both ways. I have made most of my fortune playing Miami. Hell I just got my 79th Miami ring. If you want a little more less luck, play Dallas.

            Keep the faith. And remember at it's core and in the overall scheme of life, this is just a game of ones and zeros. Enjoy yourself. If I stop having fun playing, I'll uninstall this game.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by d4ve_tv View Post

              No. I may be wrong, but I don't think playing 9 ball and betting same as Paris would do qualify for that challenge. You'd actually have to play Paris and above which means Rome, Bangkok, Seoul, Mumbai or Berlin.
              why? Seems like they think 9ball is easier than 8-ball?!



              Good point. Maybe MC wanted to have Shanghai as an "easy" option for betting 1M coins?!?
              Easy for who?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by dhakapapa View Post
                About that playing for 1 million coins, I have something to say...
                If, like some of you, you are sitting on a billion plus coins, you can afford to wager a million or even 10 million gold for a game.
                And if you lose you can still smile !
                Not to mention the leg cues that refund you a percentage of the lost coins.

                However, if like me and many others you own only a few million coins, you can't play for millions of gold.
                It is a vicious circle. You can't wager big, you can't win big, you stay poor.

                Either one has to outright purchase lots of coins, either from MC or from some shady outfit, or one has to slug it out for a long time and add a couple of million every month to be on the road to riches.

                Sigh.
                True sir and I am fairly impoverished myself.

                But what are you doing with your daily dollars if not buying leg boxes? Surely you must have got one or even two legs by now?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Pick E View Post

                  True sir and I am fairly impoverished myself.

                  But what are you doing with your daily dollars if not buying leg boxes? Surely you must have got one or even two legs by now?
                  Yes I buy leg boxes with my daily cash and the occasional cash I earn from lucky shots. It is a slow process.
                  The las box I opened gave me an extra piece for the Kraken cue I already owned. So that was useless.
                  I have six leg cues and that gives me usually about 10% to 20% payback after a loss. Rarely 50%.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    It's a sore topic for me when Miniclip raised the price of leg boxes back when... Grrrrrrrrrrrrr

                    I like to save up pool cash to use for those weekly special event challenges like Big Pot or Win Streak events. Gawd knows I need cash to "continue" in those events!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by dhakapapa View Post

                      Yes I buy leg boxes with my daily cash and the occasional cash I earn from lucky shots. It is a slow process.
                      The las box I opened gave me an extra piece for the Kraken cue I already owned. So that was useless.
                      I have six leg cues and that gives me usually about 10% to 20% payback after a loss. Rarely 50%.
                      Huh, you got 50% back with only 6 legs?

                      I would like to know if anyone ever won a leg on the free spin, there is a segment on the wheel but it never ever lands there. What are the odds on that?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Pick E View Post

                        Huh, you got 50% back with only 6 legs?

                        I would like to know if anyone ever won a leg on the free spin, there is a segment on the wheel but it never ever lands there. What are the odds on that?
                        That was exceptional.
                        Usually I get about 1.8 - 2.5 K back when I lose a 10K game in Miami.
                        Sometimes it is more, one time even 6.2K
                        I am trying to understand what the algorithm behind it is.
                        I am pretty sure that if you lose from a player with a higher level than you, you get more back.
                        But there is definitely a random element in it as well.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          dhakapapa Pick E is right. 6 Leg cues calculates to "up to 36%". So if you're getting back more than 36%, you're getting some really nice luck In the other thread Cheats! Cheats! Cheats!, andrew-1962 mentioned that he was aslo getting back (sometimes) more coins than he was supposed to. I mentioned that it has happened to me as well. For example, before I got 17 leg cues (100%), I remember playing an occassional game in London. When I lost, I would get back all 50 coins (100%), but I hadn't got my 17th leg cue yet. It's easy to figure out what your payback "up to" percentage is because each Leg cue is 6%.

                          Pick E to answer your question... in the 3 yrs I've been playing, I got the Leg box on the spinner ONCE! And I stopped using my spins more than 6 months ago! I think the spinner is one of the biggest WASTE of time in the game so I now have exactly 536 spins saved in my highest account! I know it only takes 30 seconds to spin that wheel (to get 250 coins), but that's 30 seconds of my life I'll never get back. Now the scratch and win is much better. I can more often than not, get over 10,000 coins. That's pretty good I think.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Hmmm. I don’t think they stack up Dave?

                            The big question now is of course:

                            Will I be able to resist spinning next time, to see if they stack up?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Asking for a friend, When the daily challenge is pot 12 balls does potting the cue 6 time go toward the 12?

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                Originally posted by nh33fan View Post
                                Asking for a friend, When the daily challenge is pot 12 balls does potting the cue 6 time go toward the 12?
                                If it was me, then yeah, it should count, lol.

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  My main daily challenge disappeared...
                                  The one where you need to get 50 million gold and the reward is one million.
                                  OK, in my case it took a long time to do that, like months, but I had reached 32 million and today that just disappeared.
                                  MC must have thought it took too long, maybe, but they don't mention a time limit on those challenges.
                                  I am really sorry but I will be sending very bad karma to MC for at least five days.

                                  Comment


                                  • #18
                                    Originally posted by dhakapapa View Post
                                    My main daily challenge disappeared...
                                    The one where you need to get 50 million gold and the reward is one million.
                                    OK, in my case it took a long time to do that, like months, but I had reached 32 million and today that just disappeared.
                                    MC must have thought it took too long, maybe, but they don't mention a time limit on those challenges.
                                    I am really sorry but I will be sending very bad karma to MC for at least five days.
                                    Thats a bit strange Dhaka, they usually leave them there until you can finish them, or change them yourself.

                                    Comment


                                    • #19
                                      Originally posted by COOLOCKER View Post

                                      Thats a bit strange Dhaka, they usually leave them there until you can finish them, or change them yourself.
                                      Yes, that is exactly what I thought, until today.
                                      I know I changed one of the missions today, the one to win a game in Bangkok or higher (I only go to Bangkok in real life)
                                      and next thing I know I get a message to cash in on a mission pot four balls in a row.
                                      That's when I saw my long project, the 50 million, was gone.
                                      When I grow up and become really rich and important, I will make Tencent pay for this.

                                      Comment


                                      • #20
                                        Originally posted by COOLOCKER View Post

                                        Thats a bit strange Dhaka, they usually leave them there until you can finish them, or change them yourself.
                                        dhakapapa Yes I'm with Jimmy. I thought it was left there until you cancelled it or finished it.

                                        Comment

                                        Working...
                                        X